Midgit A goalies

Midgit A goalies

Wed May 26, 2004 1:47 am #1

This past weekend was a great demonstration of goaltending by all teams. i beleive that every goalie had a great part in each game we (brampton)played against. I was unable to see the beaches goalie play but im sure he played acceptionally well as beaches won it all.

I would like to say good luck to all those goalies and hope to see you guys in U19

Goal-Brampton
Gary Muzzin

Wed May 26, 2004 3:07 am #2

All the goalies this weeknd played well im sure and thats what i have heard. Each goalie went in net with just about no equimpent on and stood their ground. The tenders sound like they had some balls standing in front of the shots. I know some played through injurys like Gary the brampton goalie who told me before my last game he was playing with a bad leg he broke his hmm (thigh bone .. feimer i think) ? and still played exceptional. The last year of minor field lacrosse was fun im looking forward to box and hope to see the 6 midget a teams back, and hopefully a bunch of them at the laker classic this upcomming weeknd. Good luck too all the teams in this up comming year. (Y) not sure if that will be a thumbs up or not but thats wat it means

Wed May 26, 2004 9:41 pm #3

I find that hard to believe...I'm not saying the kid wasnt hurt, but thats a major injury and he wouldnt be able to walk.

Kouj "aka Doogie Howser" MD

Wed May 26, 2004 10:00 pm #4

I broke the condyle(bottom) of my femur in November of 2003. I was on crutches for 5 months as i had a surgery taking the broken peice of bone out of my knee joint. Ive only been off crutches since the begining of the lacrosse season and I am still awaiting another surgery at a later time to correct the injury. I was given the go to play by the doctor(not willingly)without the peice of bone aslong as I was not in too much pain. I love this sport and even this couldnt hold me back.

Gary Muzzin
19 brampton