Masters / Pickup Lacrosse near Hamilton

This forum is now archived. Please post OLA Masters info in the Unofficial OLA Fan Forum.

Masters / Pickup Lacrosse near Hamilton

Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:02 pm #1

Hi all,

I haven't played lacrosse in 10 years since some Jr. B. I'm living in Hamilton and looking for a way to get playing again. I've heard about a Mississauga/Burlington/Oakville league - but I can't find any information about it online.

Can anyone help me find some place to play? I'm not really sure what "Masters" lacrosse is, either...so maybe that can be explained.

I'm interested in field lacrosse, too.

Thanks a lot!

~Adam

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:37 pm #2

Hey are you the Adam Brown from Scarborough,

if so send me an email I want to talk. About lacrosse this summer.

Craig

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:22 pm #3

Don't think I'm your guy. My time was mostly in Bolton, Brampton and Georgetown.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:27 pm #4

Hi all,

I haven't played lacrosse in 10 years since some Jr. B. I'm living in Hamilton and looking for a way to get playing again. I've heard about a Mississauga/Burlington/Oakville league - but I can't find any information about it online.

Can anyone help me find some place to play? I'm not really sure what "Masters" lacrosse is, either...so maybe that can be explained.

I'm interested in field lacrosse, too.

Thanks a lot!

~Adam
Here is the website for the Ontario Senior Men's Field Lacrosse League.

http://www.osmfll.goalline.ca/

Games start the end of August, through to Provincials at the end of October. Regular season games are Saturdays, two per day. Labour Day and Thanksgiving are bye weekends.

You can check the website for contact information to find out about teams in your area. Burlington, KW, and Niagara would be your closest but you are free to play with any team.

Check the rosters, you might even meet up with some former teammates...