Mann is lacrosse getting to be a money grabber or what

Mann is lacrosse getting to be a money grabber or what

Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:53 am #1

I went to look at point streak again and there's no score of the game given. I guess they might be a little angry because nobody wants to spend $12 to watch the game on the Internet. Truth is this is the least publicized Mann Cup I can ever remember. Very little talk, if any about the series. Well let's get it over and on with hockey, football and the World Series. Thank God for Steve Stamp and that other site, at least I can read about it in the morning.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:59 am #2

You are not missing much I lost the feed after about 30 seconds.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:04 am #3

I went to look at point streak again and there's no score of the game given. I guess they might be a little angry because nobody wants to spend $12 to watch the game on the Internet. Truth is this is the least publicized Mann Cup I can ever remember. Very little talk, if any about the series. Well let's get it over and on with hockey, football and the World Series. Thank God for Steve Stamp and that other site, at least I can read about it in the morning.
Guess the time difference is three hours behind

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:25 am #4

You are not missing much I lost the feed after about 30 seconds.
Did you get your feed back? We lost our feed, tried switching computers and now it won't even let us log back in as it says we have exceeded our logins, even though we are now logged in on zero computers.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:39 am #5

It has been horrible.Shut the computer and it still is in slow motion.Iannucci just scored .

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:59 am #6

Has anybody been able to get the feed that works ?

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:20 am #7

Yeah, I got it back when I logged off and logged back in.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:39 am #8

Tried that many times

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:08 pm #9

Wamp-
the media in BC have been doing an excellent job covering the Mann.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:05 pm #10

I was at a friends place watching the Mann Cup and we too lost the feed. Once my buddy got the feed back (start of second period) the audio and video kept pausing and then come back on for 5 - 10 seconds. We had the same problem for Game 1. Has anyone else experienced this. My buddy emailed the company and they told him he was the only person that complained about the feed quality so it must of been his problem.