LET'S HEAR IT FOR DUKE

This forum is now archived. Please post Sr. B & Can-Am info in the Unofficial OLA Fan Forum.

LET'S HEAR IT FOR DUKE

Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:53 pm #1

I was just going through the Brooklin Merchants lineup and noticed that Duke McNutt is the only player on their roster who has been with the club every year since the Senior B leauge started up again, that's 7 years. That first year there were only 3 teams in the league, Brooklin, St.Clair and Arthur. Are there any other players who have played in all 7 years of the league's existance. Down the road they should think of giving a night for the Duker to celebrate his longevity but I'm sure he's still got a lot more years of lacrosse playing ahead of him. Good luck in the playoffs, Duke.

Wamper

Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:34 pm #2

thats Wamp, now everyone knows that im the old guy..lol! hope to see you our on Saturday it would be good to see you.

Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:51 pm #3

I was just going through the Brooklin Merchants lineup and noticed that Duke McNutt is the only player on their roster who has been with the club every year since the Senior B leauge started up again, that's 7 years. That first year there were only 3 teams in the league, Brooklin, St.Clair and Arthur. Are there any other players who have played in all 7 years of the league's existance. Down the road they should think of giving a night for the Duker to celebrate his longevity but I'm sure he's still got a lot more years of lacrosse playing ahead of him. Good luck in the playoffs, Duke.

Wamper
Jim Swanston, Kyle Biernes and Brad Hutchison have all been with the Aces since day one.

Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:48 am #4

All though he's not on the team now, Kevin Black has also played in all 7 seasons for Brooklin.

Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:33 am #5

thats Wamp, now everyone knows that im the old guy..lol! hope to see you our on Saturday it would be good to see you.
Old??? I remember an innocent young Wayne movin' into the towers of Gower St. and Regent back in the day....the town of London has never been the same since. And if you think your old now just wait 'till your Frithy and Skully's age!

Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:46 pm #6

kowski, i hope i never get that old...say hi to the London boyz for me!