Jr B - S.N. Rebels 10, Elora 6 Final

Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:07 am #1

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:29 am #2

Good game to start the series. Nations jumped out early in this one with Elora just not getting quality shots. ELora needs to go to the inside and challenge the Nations tender to have any chance to win a game.

Here is a clip of a little skirmish between Carney Johnson and Jason Bauer. I would think things have boiled over ready to explode in Sundays game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLN0mSMZidM

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:47 am #3

That little #28 did some quick backing up when he found out he wasn't getting away with slash and run. Too bad 24Elora didn't get to deal with the coward #10. Slashed #4Elora's feet right out from under him as he ran off the floor. Got only 2 minutes for that fun,then he ran the Elora goalie when he didn't have the ball, smashed his stick and knocked him over when he knew it was too late to do anything about it. #10sn played 16 reg season games, no goals,5 assists,prob phantom and yes, he carries a woodie.6nat is too good a team to use a hate player. Spoils the spirit of the game.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:55 am #4

Really? Maybe backing up because he was waiting for the coward on Elora to take his bucket off. Gutless move and then throwing punches when Johnson was flipped on his back and still the douchbag has his bucket on. Noticed that the Elora coward went for the takedown when he was about to have his helmet taken off for him. Rose coloured glasses much?

Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:00 am #5

From the games Ive seen the last few years Carney Johnson is never one to turn down a tilt.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:07 am #6

That little #28 did some quick backing up when he found out he wasn't getting away with slash and run. Too bad 24Elora didn't get to deal with the coward #10. Slashed #4Elora's feet right out from under him as he ran off the floor. Got only 2 minutes for that fun,then he ran the Elora goalie when he didn't have the ball, smashed his stick and knocked him over when he knew it was too late to do anything about it. #10sn played 16 reg season games, no goals,5 assists,prob phantom and yes, he carries a woodie.6nat is too good a team to use a hate player. Spoils the spirit of the game.
i do believe #10 was chasing the ball down the floor before Elora's goalie was able to move it. a bit too much on the hit yes, but it was a check. I have only ever seen #10 use a wooden stick and uses it quite well as a defencemen, in no such way is he a dirty player.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:14 am #7

And what defence manuver was he performing slashing the feet out from under a player who was going to the bench? I'm willing to learn.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:17 am #8

I'm still waiting to learn who taught that coward on Elora to keep his bucket on when he had plently of time and indication to take it off and fight with some honour.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:20 am #9

From the games Ive seen the last few years Carney Johnson is never one to turn down a tilt.
and my best guess is that he was waiting for the Elora player to take his bucket off before he took the fight seriously. But I'm not gonna dish out any knocks to the Elora player because the Rebels player Vyse did the same thing last season ALL the time. (Get into scraps with his bucket still on).

Meh, some think it's a unwritten rule that you take your own bucket off and some say it's up to the other guy.

But I am gonna give a a few tisk tisks at the punching after he was down.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:24 am #10

Vyse is a douche for doing that as well. Elore player had all kinds of time to lift his bucket. Total chicken#$% move and doubled when he went for the takedown and kept punching with his bucket still on. Must be a field guy.