Intermediate

Intermediate

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:39 pm #1

Who will be the top teams in intermediate this years????? Spartans,Brampton,Whitby,Toronto Beaches,. Lets here.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:13 pm #2

i hope there ranked in order

Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:08 am #3

Who will be the top teams in intermediate this years????? Spartans,Brampton,Whitby,Toronto Beaches,. Lets here.
yea, all those teams will be in the run for A this year. also include orangeville, Halton Hills. burlington might end up getting there if they get things rolling, but most likely B. that is, if they get rolling at all this year. still having bench problems.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:33 pm #4

I think it will be Beaches, Brampton, Peterborough, Orangeville, Spartans, St. Catharines and Halton Hills. Why does everyone think that burlington is going to make in into A and even compete... they couldn't even win zone last year and this year they lost a ton of players and they don't have a coach... i don't get it

Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:12 pm #5

Actually the Lakers will not have a intermediate team this year. They now have a junior C team.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:38 pm #6

i knew it.... that good news... they had a strong team last year

Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:36 pm #7

I think it will be Beaches, Brampton, Peterborough, Orangeville, Spartans, St. Catharines and Halton Hills. Why does everyone think that burlington is going to make in into A and even compete... they couldn't even win zone last year and this year they lost a ton of players and they don't have a coach... i don't get it
burlington has a few key areas, and might show some strength, but who knows, its up in the air with them. if yu think st. catherines will be A material, i'd like to see that. seriously. wat about six nations? and perhaps aurthur, considering they won B tiwce in a row now.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:48 pm #8

St. Catharines has a really good goalie and really good vets this year... they beat whitby last year and are looking to have a strong season as they have 2 inter. teams this year. I think your right about aurthur i think they should have to play "A" ball and see how good they actually are... "they don't have any players" blah blah blah..... St. Catharines has 3 teams and 2 junior teams, if you want my honest opinion... i don't think it matters who plays a this year... my team is taking the ship... again..

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:24 am #9

can we refraim from calling any city a dump. st. kitts isn't the spitting image of paraide either. altough i am glad to hear st. kitts A's are running with 2 int teams this year. with the fold of NOTL it should balance things out a bit. also, does that mean big ol ben didn't make junior again lol. sorry had to put that in there.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:16 am #10

I've had my fair share of junior, i'm glad to see the quality young goalies from St. Catharines to have there time too. Might as we'll let you know the most enjoyable team have ever had the honor to play on is the team i play for right now. This just as good and some of the lower skilled 'B' team's any day. And last years playoff run was legendary!