Hey Bud.

This forum is now archived. Please post OLA Masters info in the Unofficial OLA Fan Forum.

Hey Bud.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:49 pm #1

Just want to get my facts straight....

How come the nets were changed on Sunday when clearly the visitor side of floor net was bent on Friday?

lol

Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:18 am #2

Well, well, you continue to be a nameless jackass via the OLA Forum. I can say, I cannot wait to see London and Whitby play each other next year. Since you did not have the balls to call me regarding the facts, I will lay it out for you....Hopefully you can comprehend....If you have a challenge with my words, you can find me at any tournament. Im not hard to find, just ask around.

1. The nets were changed at the request of Trevor, not the Whitby Jr's. The delay of the game was not the fault of the Whitby Jrs as you previously mentioned.

2. No one gets a room assigned an hour before game time at any tournament none the less the provincials. You were offered a room on pad 3, you or your team declined that room.

3. The Whitby ref you referred to has been reffing Masters Lacrosse since you were shitting yellow (a baby). Furthermore, the penalties were 9 for Whitby and 3 for London. The roughness went both ways. Actually, one of your London players took a penalty for contact, dangerously running a player from behind into the boards....Enough said....

Your team London, that is if you are even a member, must be very proud of your "Sour Grapes" comments that have been posted for many too see.

No need to reply, Im done. See you at the next AGM.

Give your head a shake "Jack Ass"

Bud Azzopardi
Durham Masters

P.S

My apologies to my fellow Masters. I just have a hard time with Jack Asses who shoot their mouth off (type their fingers off) without having to be accountable.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:15 am #3

Hilarious.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:13 pm #4

Its quite obvious in your responses your a hot head and you cant figure it out that this was to get a rise out of YOU. It worked. lol I wasnt about to call you and have the tables turn to investments...lol

Clearly in your response is exactly why there is a problem in Masters lacrosse. Eye for an Eye type mentality...." I cant wait for Whitby to play London"

The rules of Masters lacrosse changes from tournaments to provincials....from opening night games in provincials to Sunday finals...

Its funny how you assume that I play for London...I actually play for Whitby and was embarrassed at the way the game was played.

I know you very well Bud.

LOL

Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:42 pm #5

He didn't assume you played for London, you said you did.

From your first comment:

"This isnt sour grapes as I do believe Whitby would have beaten us as we were gassed in the final without the BS."

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:57 pm #6

LMAO dude - just logoff and go hibernate for the winter. See you on the floor next year in your blue and green lol...

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:58 pm #7

Its all about the goose chase...

Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:48 pm #8

For you its all about being a pussy bitch and not leaving your name, Whitby London who the frig cares who you played for just leave your name

Rayray

Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:45 pm #9

Awful name, awful response.

Masters rules protects the heros.

Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:32 pm #10

Well, well, you continue to be a nameless jackass via the OLA Forum. I can say, I cannot wait to see London and Whitby play each other next year. Since you did not have the balls to call me regarding the facts, I will lay it out for you....Hopefully you can comprehend....If you have a challenge with my words, you can find me at any tournament. Im not hard to find, just ask around.

1. The nets were changed at the request of Trevor, not the Whitby Jr's. The delay of the game was not the fault of the Whitby Jrs as you previously mentioned.

2. No one gets a room assigned an hour before game time at any tournament none the less the provincials. You were offered a room on pad 3, you or your team declined that room.

3. The Whitby ref you referred to has been reffing Masters Lacrosse since you were shitting yellow (a baby). Furthermore, the penalties were 9 for Whitby and 3 for London. The roughness went both ways. Actually, one of your London players took a penalty for contact, dangerously running a player from behind into the boards....Enough said....

Your team London, that is if you are even a member, must be very proud of your "Sour Grapes" comments that have been posted for many too see.

No need to reply, Im done. See you at the next AGM.

Give your head a shake "Jack Ass"

Bud Azzopardi
Durham Masters

P.S

My apologies to my fellow Masters. I just have a hard time with Jack Asses who shoot their mouth off (type their fingers off) without having to be accountable.
Budd,

I wanted to help you out with your crusade against people hiding behind keyboards. I want to report a situation over on another board....

Send me a PM.