heard

This forum is now archived. Please post Sr. B & Can-Am info in the Unofficial OLA Fan Forum.

heard

Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:27 am #1

sumone says luckhardt met his match

Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:58 am #2

Yes he did!

Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:11 pm #3

who? what team? please tell all?

Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:32 pm #4

he had a nap in the penalty box in the nations.

Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:32 pm #5

are you kidding me, that whole episode was absolutley rediculous. after luckhardt destroyed that guy in front of the owen sound goal, (and he could have gotten him worse but he stoped throwing) he went to the box, and some guy off of the nations goes into the box and tries to start a wrestling match, he he wanted to go luckhardt he should have gotten on the floor so that they could actually fight, not in the box, what a joke, i guess that was the nations intentions tho, cause looking at the score they sure didnt want to play lax after that

Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:10 am #6

someone from the nitro team gave him a good scrap. he was icing his head in the penalty box while the nitro guy was perfectly fine? i thought that was the fight you were talking about?

Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:31 am #7

Can anyone provide more informstion on this. I have heard that a number of suspensions were handed out, but to whom?

I also heard that it may have been Luckhardt who initiated this by sucker punching a non-fighter. Cody Jacobs fought a tender... was it Deitrich?

Any help appreciated

Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:08 pm #8

All started when luckhart ripped Dan Hills bucket off n sucker punched him. Dan didn't want to fight at all. With luckhart in the pentaly box n a few in the nations pentaly box, is when the brawl broke out. Started when o.s. goalie two handed cody jacobs in the leg. Some players come off the benches n some out of the pentaly box. Luckhart stayed in the box when the brawl broke out but Chandon Hill went over to Luckhart n called him on. Luckhart jus sat in the box n wouldn't move. Hill stood outside the box n was trying to get Luckhart to come out of the box n go but he wouldn't so Hill went in the box n smacked him around. Luckhart wouldn't even stand up n fight back so Hill left the box back onto the floor where he was called on by someone else. Don't remember the number but Hill knocked him out with one punch n left him a bloody mess.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:46 pm #9

Can anyone provide more informstion on this. I have heard that a number of suspensions were handed out, but to whom?

I also heard that it may have been Luckhardt who initiated this by sucker punching a non-fighter. Cody Jacobs fought a tender... was it Deitrich?

Any help appreciated
This mental case chandon hill who went into the penalty box and attacked the OS player should be banned from anything involving lacrosse for life. That sort of bs is all we need to get our young people off on the wrong foot as lacrosse players.hill is a glaring example of why lacrosse cannot get a clean reputation and a decent following.Take yourself out of the game chandon hill and do the sport a favour.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:00 pm #10

luckhart started the whole thing by his bs then backed down when someone steps up to him. hill was sticking up for his teammate. when u sucker someone you pay for what you did. hill is a player that sticks up for his teammates, he don't jump anybody he'll ask u to go face to face.