Happy Thanksgiving Lax Fans

This forum is now archived. Please post OLA Masters info in the Unofficial OLA Fan Forum.

Happy Thanksgiving Lax Fans

Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:22 pm #1

Happy Thanksgiving to all lacrosse fans out there. Enjoy the extended weekend with the family!

I would like to make an annoucement.... you will soon be able to follow me on twitter and a soon to be made facebook group for all my admirers and followers.

See you soon.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:39 pm #2

Ian

no pics on your facebook page please, or the only joiners will be dentists, looking for work

Ray Mcwhirter

Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:59 am #3

just putting this out there for every one .But unless you have concrete proof that this engine 19 person is Ian Gordon you should stop using his name on here as you open your self up for a lawsuit and right now you are guessing that it is him how you came up with your choice i have no idea but i would love to hear how you came up with your answer

Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:59 am #4

Ian

no pics on your facebook page please, or the only joiners will be dentists, looking for work

Ray Mcwhirter
just putting this out there for every one .But unless you have concrete proof that this engine 19 person is Ian Gordon you should stop using his name on here as you open your self up for a lawsuit and right now you are guessing that it is him how you came up with your choice i have no idea but i would love to hear how you came up with your answer

Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:19 pm #5

Ian

Ray Mcwhirter
Please take your fruitless internet crusade somewhere else. This is a lacrosse forum for Masters Lacrosse talk. If you dont talk lacrosse you shoudnt be here.

Please do not hijack another thread.

Twitter will be running with Masters updates, lacrosse scores shortly.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:01 pm #6

People really should stick to what they know instead of making comments.

I'm assuming you mean some sort of lawsuit for libel in which case there are several things you'd have to prove in order to get a libel case decided in your favour.

Most importantly, you'd have to prove you suffered in some way because of the comment(s) in question. You'd be lucky if 100 people read this, 90 of whom couldn't pick Ian Gordon out of a lineup. It's highly unlikely it's affected his life in any way what so ever, so that would erase almost any reason why a judge would even hear a case on libel.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:12 pm #7

Gord

e-mails received from one of the players on your team, thats how Gord, face it bud hes the guy

Ray Mcwhirter

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:19 am #8

Ray believes the entire Durham region is filled with talk that a 50 year old , steroid abused goalie is coming out of retirement for the upcoming Masters Lacrosse season. He thinks he is important and he has the ability to make himself believe what he is thinking. LOL

Sometimes in life you come across people that think they are alot more important than others ie. Bud Azzopardi(nice office - your awesome pffft) , Ray McWhirter (you got the pickle - nuff said ) ...but in reality these individuals are nothing more than puffed up chested fools that couldnt fight themselves out of a paper bag. The chat about you two are getting bent out of shape by a nameless individual has become quite the dressing room laugher at hockey the last few weeks. Thank you.

Please post the emails Ray, I want another name to pick on, its just another person that thinks they are important enough to go to the extent of emailing something that they had the ability to make themselves believe.

And for my lacrosse content of my post...

Where will the AGM be?

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:51 pm #9

Hey Chiclets

no pay no play, no name no game, until you do uh uh.

dont say i never gave you anything

http://directory.londonontariodirect.in ... /Dentists/

Cheers Ray

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:19 pm #10

n/m