game 5

game 5

Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:36 am #1

I usually do not like to say the refs are against the Lakers but tonight it looks that way. Lakers 8 pens to Brampton 1 after 2 periods. I am the last person who would say that Peterborough does not desreve what they get but cmon every time they play in Brampton it is so one sided.Looks like Mr. Brady might get his wish and have the Excels win. To bad the refs would not be the deciding factor in the game. Just my thought.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:13 am #2

Some of you complainers would do something about it. Ref any level of lacrosse, tyke or higher. Is it possible that a team is more discipline during a particular game. Because one team has 8 or more penalties to another teams 1 doesn't mean the refs are cheaters. Stop Complaining!!!!!

Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:29 am #3

I've played the game for 30 years and have reffed the game at the minor level, so don't tell me that i'm a complainer, have you ever did anything in the game of lacrosse. I was just pointing out what I thought so if a person is not allowed to have their say what is the point of the forum.Sorry about that Mr. Lacrosse.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:25 am #4

I say the refs are Poo LOL

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:50 am #5

Some of you complainers would do something about it. Ref any level of lacrosse, tyke or higher. Is it possible that a team is more discipline during a particular game. Because one team has 8 or more penalties to another teams 1 doesn't mean the refs are cheaters. Stop Complaining!!!!!
being at the game, I must admit that the officiating was one of the worst displays that I have ever seen. Not only were the penalities lobsided but the change of possession calls against the Lakers, was leaving everyone in the stands scratching their heads. I believe the refs last name is McCauley (?), grey haired, pot belly... It appeared as though he was only seeing one team out there. It is a real shame, once again, to have such an important game for both teams, ruined by inept officials...hopefully game 5 and on are better representative of some of the good refs that are in our wonderful sport.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:17 pm #6

It's too bad McCauley is the Boss Ref, as he always shows up in the games where there are large crowds and TV. Both him and Gardonio show their true colours when refing in and around Boro Teams. The best I've seen and the guys that let the teams play are 2 new guys I haven't seen much of and I'm sorry I don't know their names(maybe Watson is one of them) Come on Mr Brady, put your position on record and keep these 2 guys out of the next 3 games...

Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:46 pm #7

I too was at the game and did feel that Peterborough got the short end of the stick penalty wise. Brampton appeared to get under the skin rather easily and Peterborough paid a big price for their lack of discipline. Peterborough seemed a little too aggressive but many similar plays, just a little less aggressive, from Brampton went unobserved. Paddick was the other ref, a senior official too. Neither seemed confident about making calls. A terrible back in call changed possession. A 10 second call (I think) which may have been 5 also changed possession. I have no dislike for Macauley but Paddick, IMO, is a terrible ref that so frequently appears to play favourites. Not sure how that would make him a homer, but I am always disappointed to see him enter the floor regardless of the teams. Paddick has a god complex he did not display last night, but maybe he saves that for the Juniors and minors where he can be the big man.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:51 pm #8

It's too bad McCauley is the Boss Ref, as he always shows up in the games where there are large crowds and TV. Both him and Gardonio show their true colours when refing in and around Boro Teams. The best I've seen and the guys that let the teams play are 2 new guys I haven't seen much of and I'm sorry I don't know their names(maybe Watson is one of them) Come on Mr Brady, put your position on record and keep these 2 guys out of the next 3 games...
OK, all you nay sayers suck it up.Lets be honest lakers are the most undisciplined team in MLS. I have been privy to see all these teams play this year and like it or not they are. The cheap crap behind the play is unbelievable. And language, well in speaking with some officials some of these players could not spell respect if you gave them all the letters and placed them in front of them. Dont get me wrong there are a few gentlemen on this team, but a few is the key word.
Most of these players feel they are above the game and act it. The Lakers are a GOOD team, and so is Brampton. These 2 teams are the best,period,but Mr Brady needs to look at a 3 man system, this game is that good it would be only fair to the players and officals.

But if i look on pointstreak I am sure i do not see the referees with any goals or assists. Look at it through clear glasses, when Lakers are winning, all is good and the Evans are great, when loosing near the end of the game you can see that Evans are involved in some BS near the end of the game.

So in closing, if you think you can do better than any of these officials, get off your *** and go to a clinic in 2012 and put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise, STFU

Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:55 pm #9

I too was at the game and did feel that Peterborough got the short end of the stick penalty wise. Brampton appeared to get under the skin rather easily and Peterborough paid a big price for their lack of discipline. Peterborough seemed a little too aggressive but many similar plays, just a little less aggressive, from Brampton went unobserved. Paddick was the other ref, a senior official too. Neither seemed confident about making calls. A terrible back in call changed possession. A 10 second call (I think) which may have been 5 also changed possession. I have no dislike for Macauley but Paddick, IMO, is a terrible ref that so frequently appears to play favourites. Not sure how that would make him a homer, but I am always disappointed to see him enter the floor regardless of the teams. Paddick has a god complex he did not display last night, but maybe he saves that for the Juniors and minors where he can be the big man.
Another referee assessor, asmentioned in previous post,get off your *** and go to a clinic, lets see you put 8-10 years in to get to the level Paddick and McCauley and the rest of the referees at that level are.

you wouldn't have a friggin clue if someone bought you the game, so again STFU

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:13 pm #10

for the record, Bubba, you talk about respect.. all you keep saying is STFU...respect eh? anyway, the refing was suspect. Is always suspect when these two ref..which hurts BOTH teams..end of discussion..

so BUBBA, maybe you should show some respect and respect others opinions, as we all hove too with you.