format change

format change

Thu May 20, 2004 1:35 am #1

year in and year out teams sand bag to win a B or C provincial title and this year is no different.It is most apparent in the midget division.To remedy this perhaps the only title of provincial champion should be reserved for the A division,because ultimately they are your best .this may not be truely fair to the legit b and c teams but the legit b and c teams dont win the titles any way ,its the sandbaggers who get them.

Sun May 23, 2004 1:58 pm #2

I play for the Caledon Bandits team and we were placed in the A looop this year, as usual we were extremely out classed and could not compeat. we droped down to the B loop and now we are a solid B team, and since it's some of our last years as minor lacrosse players its only fair we get the chance to go for the gold.

Sun May 23, 2004 2:54 pm #3

year in and year out teams sand bag to win a B or C provincial title and this year is no different.It is most apparent in the midget division.To remedy this perhaps the only title of provincial champion should be reserved for the A division,because ultimately they are your best .this may not be truely fair to the legit b and c teams but the legit b and c teams dont win the titles any way ,its the sandbaggers who get them.
i dunno who u are but i think u mite b a parent to some kid who plays in b there has been alot of talk that centre wellington sand bagged it but guess wat we didnt it aint r fault that the west wasnt good enough to beat us n we got r ass kicked in a so i think we should b in b so quit complaining n suck it up

Wed May 26, 2004 4:38 pm #4

I play for the Caledon Bandits team and we were placed in the A looop this year, as usual we were extremely out classed and could not compeat. we droped down to the B loop and now we are a solid B team, and since it's some of our last years as minor lacrosse players its only fair we get the chance to go for the gold.
Shawn, I disagree, somewhat. Caledon was put in A because of their field lacrosse experience; making them a team in the upper half of midget (which they were). As for competing; ask the Midget A Champs, what they thought of their game against Caledon. You might be surprised. The Caledon midgets may not have won against Peterborough, Oshawa 1, or Toronto Beaches, but they did compete. They gave each of those teams a wake up call at some point. A true champ, learns from their mistakes, and surpasses them in the future.

Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:54 pm #5

Yeah... i know you make a good point. We did have a lot of experienced players but not enough skilled players but hey it was a great year and got to make friends with some of the beach boys... congrats boys...... see you guys in U19

Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:58 pm #6

i dunno who u are but i think u mite b a parent to some kid who plays in b there has been alot of talk that centre wellington sand bagged it but guess wat we didnt it aint r fault that the west wasnt good enough to beat us n we got r ass kicked in a so i think we should b in b so quit complaining n suck it up
hey buddy......we were B and finnished higher than you. 2nd infact. we also sucked in A...id like to see your point.