Far west jr B

Far west jr B

Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:38 pm #1

Sarnia- #1 goalie in the division. Conroy and mara are a nice 1,2 on the offensive side. Losing ross is a big loss on D. I see them contending for a division win.

wallaceburg- have the best 2 pure goal scorers in the division with durston and lamarsh, both could score 40-50 goals with pollock to set them up. Weak D however and word has it goalie is gone down with an injury as well. If a goalie steps up i see them and sarnia competing for top stop.

london- Great defensive core. minimal offence but can score a lot on transition which can save them. Goalie troubles. Dont see them being deep enough to compete

Windsor- Riviet and seguin are great up front and both could rally 80 points. However they lost many players from last year and might lack depth. If they can land their young goalie who went to play A they could be a contender like every year. Riviet and seguin are two top players and will need to lead the team if they have any hope.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:47 pm #2

Whos Sarnias goalie? Wallaceburgs goalies looked very weak at the Six Nations tourney, also Durston maybe playing A with Six nations, and Riviet is currently on the Brampton A roster so with what you just said alot is false

Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:18 pm #3

ok I was just going by what I know from last year and the players I know who are usually on the teams. much could have changed that I am not aware of

Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:06 pm #4

Sarnia- #1 goalie in the division. Conroy and mara are a nice 1,2 on the offensive side. Losing ross is a big loss on D. I see them contending for a division win.

wallaceburg- have the best 2 pure goal scorers in the division with durston and lamarsh, both could score 40-50 goals with pollock to set them up. Weak D however and word has it goalie is gone down with an injury as well. If a goalie steps up i see them and sarnia competing for top stop.

london- Great defensive core. minimal offence but can score a lot on transition which can save them. Goalie troubles. Dont see them being deep enough to compete

Windsor- Riviet and seguin are great up front and both could rally 80 points. However they lost many players from last year and might lack depth. If they can land their young goalie who went to play A they could be a contender like every year. Riviet and seguin are two top players and will need to lead the team if they have any hope.
Now I understand sarnia will have two players Charlton and Conroy. Sarnia will not make playoffs again.
Wallaceburg will have a strong young team, and might be really competitive based on who stays and who goes.
London will probably be a really hot team this year, and goalie problems I don't see that as they have the same goalies as last year, which is probably the best goalie duo in the league now.
Windsor will definitely be rebuilding as they lost a lot of players due to overage last year.
The way I see it is:
1st. London
2nd. Wallaceburg
3rd. Windsor
4th. Sarnia

Overall standings:
1. Nations
2.guelph
3.london
4.elora
5.orangeville
6. Spartan
7. Brampton
8. Wallaceburg

Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:03 am #5

and you must be a blue devils fan, thinking they have the best 1 2 goalie duo in jr.b

Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:20 am #6

If you take the goalies that graduated and the goalies remaining, with watching the end of the season and playoffs London, nations, Orangeville and elora probably had the best goalies. Not at all a biased fan to any club just watched games all over but that's my opinion everyone's will be different

Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:45 pm #7

Whos Sarnias goalie? Wallaceburgs goalies looked very weak at the Six Nations tourney, also Durston maybe playing A with Six nations, and Riviet is currently on the Brampton A roster so with what you just said alot is false
Wallaceburg Goalies where Midget Goalies and one was a woman, as far as Durston he will play in Wallaceburg his Uncle is the coach wally will do fine they only lost 2 players. I here Sarnia is not looking good and Windsor team I hear lost alot of players, London? I was in Six Nations Oakville didn't look good and the only team that had great goalies was Six Nations. But nations didn't look that good I've seen them play a lot better. Akwesasne Look ok but Played Wally with a woman in net for the 1 period and half the 2 period and she let in 5 goals the game ended 7 to 3 for Akwesasne she a great 1 year Midget but not ready for jr B. They call it per-season there was a lot of Midgets out on the Wally Team and the other teams to.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:20 pm #8

Not sure where all the infomation comes from but I have heard London is in a full rebuild.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:20 pm #9

I've heard that you are one of their coaches. Are they rebuilding or not? Shouldn't you know?

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:30 pm #10

Not sure where all the infomation comes from but I have heard London is in a full rebuild.
I don't think London will be rebuilding? I think elora,Windsor, Orangeville, Owen sound, and newmarket