EveryBody Must Read!

This forum is now archived. Please post Sr. B & Can-Am info in the Unofficial OLA Fan Forum.

EveryBody Must Read!

Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:15 pm #1

Ive been reading alot of Rochester being at the low end of the standings. but for people to say there players dont know how to play box, is just dont right wrong. because when i watch these so called senior b teams play. i see nothin but slashing and hacking, maybe one or two good hits a game. So for some people to say they wont be able to take a hit. im sure there gonna love your hacks and slashing. I would love to see you get around there defense. most of all there Goalie is gonna be just a tuff. And to Remind you there is some hitting in feild lacrosse check it out for yourself.
so dont always be so quick to judge.

1.Six Nations
2.Newtown
3.Rochester
4.Onondaga
5.Niagara
6.Allegany
7.Pinewoods
8.Tonawanda
9.Coldspring
10.Buffalo(nothing against them, just hope they can stick together.)

Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:53 am #2

hey, hey, hey
let's not get all stirred up here and caught up in predictions. this is why they play the game. this league is extremely competitive and now another team to make the league that much stronger. time to put the can-am back on the map and show BC and the OLA that this is a league to fear. as a fan of the game i hope that all teams are competitive and field a solid core of guys. nobody wants to see blow outs. there have been some great teams over the years from Six Nations, Newtown, Onondaga, Tonawanda and now Allegany's good Pinewoods is tough Niagara is strong Buffalo Creek is competitive Cold Spring is playing for the love of the game according to this forum. can't comment on the Rochester team since i don't even know who they've got.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:55 am #3

having played with several of rochesters players, I can tell you that they are going to be a threat, they have played box, and i think all of them will transition quite nicely...

shaun lux, andy lazio, and joel weet all played the warriors cup last year with team harrow...and although team harrow didnt go as far as theyd hope, all those boys somehow zoned in thier sticks an adjusted from the 6x6 to the 4x4 pretty quick...

look for fast paced box out of these kids

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:13 am #4

Ive been reading alot of Rochester being at the low end of the standings. but for people to say there players dont know how to play box, is just dont right wrong. because when i watch these so called senior b teams play. i see nothin but slashing and hacking, maybe one or two good hits a game. So for some people to say they wont be able to take a hit. im sure there gonna love your hacks and slashing. I would love to see you get around there defense. most of all there Goalie is gonna be just a tuff. And to Remind you there is some hitting in feild lacrosse check it out for yourself.
so dont always be so quick to judge.

1.Six Nations
2.Newtown
3.Rochester
4.Onondaga
5.Niagara
6.Allegany
7.Pinewoods
8.Tonawanda
9.Coldspring
10.Buffalo(nothing against them, just hope they can stick together.)
They have a intermidate goalie , a field D ,and who s going to scrore there goals . Oh yea , wasn t there coach the coach of Buffalo last year , How did they do

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:14 pm #5

So you think there goalie is intermidate? you cant be any more wrong. so stop making jugdements when you cant back them up. so just go back to wishing you know who these guys are and hoping that they well fail. because me and you both know they wont!

Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:42 am #6

you might have a point or you might be wrong will see . Nothing to say about there D

Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:47 pm #7

one ques. did everyone forget that the redhawks r still the team to beat... lotta key players comin back home this year....

Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:52 pm #8

having played with several of rochesters players, I can tell you that they are going to be a threat, they have played box, and i think all of them will transition quite nicely...

shaun lux, andy lazio, and joel weet all played the warriors cup last year with team harrow...and although team harrow didnt go as far as theyd hope, all those boys somehow zoned in thier sticks an adjusted from the 6x6 to the 4x4 pretty quick...

look for fast paced box out of these kids
gonna be interesting to see what these " box players" r all about come april 5...

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:04 pm #9

one ques. did everyone forget that the redhawks r still the team to beat... lotta key players comin back home this year....
Yep , why are we talking about niagara and rochester