Cosmo

Cosmo

Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:08 pm #1

rarely has a bad game and should be first star in most , Shawn Evans - first star last night ? that's called a Homer

Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:34 pm #2

Last night, Cosmo did not play as well as he may usually would have. I don't know who is responsible for selecting the 'Star', but that accolade did not belong to Cosmo last night.

Considering they lost, you could argue Shawn's 6 points were not as worthy as 4 points each from Hominuk and the Resetarits brothers.

While he has been statistically better than Goodleaf, I don't think he's looked like the usual Cosmo we are used to seeing in the MSL final.

Oh no!! Could it be possible that players outside of the Lakers organization actually age as well???

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:05 pm #3

no argument about last night in regards to Cosmo not being first star , but Shawn Evans ?
My point , to me he looks like the one player on both teams that can win the series , he shut down Brooklin and won game 7 by himself , not taking away anything from Brampton defence .
He also played like first star in game 2 against Lakers , I think Lakers only scored 2 goals after the first period .
Cosmo Rules !

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:58 pm #4

Agreed. Cosmo is definitely that guy. As a Lakers fan...he's one of the those guys you love to hate. Simply because he is "that good".

Who does pick the stars in each game anyway?

Shawn had a great 30 minutes, but thats about it.