Congratulations to the Peewee C hamps-Toronto Stars

Congratulations to the Peewee C hamps-Toronto Stars

Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:21 am #1

After a long and exhausting weekend the Toronto Stars won the gold medal Peewee C champs , details to follow.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:51 am #2

An outstanding accomplishment for an Association that was recently resurrected, and struggles with membership and territory. Keep up the good work!!!

Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:26 pm #3

Aha I called it below. Congrats Stars! You guys played awesome and your fans treated every game like a gold medal game, which I'm sure helped. It was a playoff atmosphere every time you took to the floor. I also called Brampton to win B, but not on this forum. Congrats to all teams on a great Peewee provincials!

Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:00 pm #4

A special note to two very special lacrosse people Rick and Dona Lei Fitchett for those that have been around lacrosse for aslong as I have know of the love and committment to the game of lacrosse that this two have. In addition thanks to Scott Fitchett and Derek Hopcroft the coaches that have past some of their skills and knowledge onto these young players and the best is still yet to come from this young team. To the trainers , parents and to all the volunteers that make the Toronto Stars a very successful program each of you deserve a pat on the back for supporting the organization and the team. Finally to the players each of you hold your heads high , you have just reached one of goals in lacrosse a provncial championship , next year B lacrosse.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:10 pm #5

Seven Games in three days , a tough schedule

Day 1:
Toronto Stars 1 9 Arthur 1 2
Akwesasne 9 Toronto Stars 1 3

Day 2:
Orangeville 2 3 Toronto Stars 1 4
Shelburne 3 Toronto Stars 9

Day 3:
Caledon 4 Toronto Stars 1 7
Toronto Stars 1 4 Oakville 2 3

Final:
Akwesasne 2 Toronto Stars 1 4

The Stars boys came to play in the final game , the ran the opposition into the ground

Congratulations