Chris Attwood

Chris Attwood

Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:49 am #1

With the news of Attwood playing jr A this year in St Kitts I am curious if he will start season still with the rebels as the jr b season does start earlier. Them would he join St KittsÉ

Anyone in the know

Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:56 am #2

No, Attwood will not be playing any games for the rebels this year.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:19 pm #3

With the news of Attwood playing jr A this year in St Kitts I am curious if he will start season still with the rebels as the jr b season does start earlier. Them would he join St KittsÉ

Anyone in the know
That Right Side will be pretty stacked if Attwood & Thompson both Report !!

Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:46 am #4

Is this kid going to be an elite player in JrA? Never seen him play but I know racking up points in JrB is definately no guaruntee to be an impact player in JrA any opinions I have been hearing a lot about this kid lately

Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:55 am #5

The kid is the Clax leading scorer and hasn't played in 2 weeks. he was a top scorer for the As last year before leaving for jrb. this kid is legit and will be putting up numbers this year

Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:11 am #6

Is this kid going to be an elite player in JrA? Never seen him play but I know racking up points in JrB is definately no guaruntee to be an impact player in JrA any opinions I have been hearing a lot about this kid lately
Re: Jra

Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:12 am #7

The kid is the Clax leading scorer and hasn't played in 2 weeks. he was a top scorer for the As last year before leaving for jrb. this kid is legit and will be putting up numbers this year
Immediate impressions from when I first saw him play as a sixteen-year-old with the Spartans was his outstanding perimeter shot, some truly flashy stick-skills and a cockiness that belied the fact he was giving up a few years and many pounds to the opponents he was facing. As he matured, he developed a greater floor sense and an uncanny ability to find an open cutter with a perfect pass, or just the moment that a defender was glancing the wrong way on a quick cut. As I sit here trying to find a comparison, I can almost see some Josh Sanderson in him in terms of his floor awareness, preparedness and especially his love of competition. Not saying he's the next "shooter", not fair for either player to make claims like that, but both are players that I love to watch for as much as how their brain calmly seems to work a little faster in the midst of the chaos, and then commands a nice skill set to put the pieces in motion.

I saw him play a little Jr A last season and it was clear from that brief sampling that he was quite at home. This year I expect at the least, he will do well at this level. I hope he does very well.

I also like the A's coaching tandem of Darris Kilgour and Mike Lines this year and what they may bring to his game.