Brampton Senior Master's Win Mixed Tourney In St. Kitt's.

This forum is now archived. Please post OLA Masters info in the Unofficial OLA Fan Forum.

Brampton Senior Master's Win Mixed Tourney In St. Kitt's.

Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:24 am #1

Kudos to St. Catherines on a timely and enjoyable tournament. One small suggestion though, next tourney have some heat in the building, my old body would appreciate it. Congratulations to Brampton on a classy victory over Caledon.

Wed Jan 15, 2003 11:11 pm #2

Despite the cold conditions, that was a fun tourny all round. Rather laid back with no major problems. The always exciting "Goaltender Shootout" appeared again with the same result as last year: No Goals Scored!! It was fun just to get out and run off some of that Christmas turnkey that has gone straight to the gut. Thanks guys for a fun tourny.

One question though, why was there no dinner this year???

Fri Jan 17, 2003 1:56 pm #3

I scored in my goalie shootout. And stopped 3 too. lololololol. You are right though it was a great time in St.Kitts. Im in for next year, cold be damned.

Paul

Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:28 pm #4

As read in the Brampton Guardian
<font color=blue size=4>
Masters Lacrosse Champions</font>

Wednesday January 15, 2003

The Brampton senior men's lacrosse team kicked off the 2003 season in style by claiming top honours at the St. Catharines Masters Lacrosse Tournament last weekend.

Brampton downed the St. Catharines Juniors 13-6 in its opening game and then doubled up on the St. Catharines Seniors 14-7.

The local squad needed an overtime shootout to dispose of a pesky Lakeshore Juniors 13-12 and then outscored the Caledon Juniors 12-8 in the championship game.

Team mebers included Bob DrurDaryll Pitts, Doug Goetz, Chris Sudak and Paul Edwards.

Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:30 pm #5

Sat Jan 18, 2003 7:23 pm #6

Kudos to St. Catherines on a timely and enjoyable tournament. One small suggestion though, next tourney have some heat in the building, my old body would appreciate it. Congratulations to Brampton on a classy victory over Caledon.
E-Lacrosse's website has a link on it's front page to the Brampton article on the Masters Tourney in St. Kitts...Nice to see a little more expsore for our game!