Best games this year Wallaceburg and Six Nations

Best games this year Wallaceburg and Six Nations

Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:59 am #1

But I will say there are 3 Nations fans that have the biggest mouths and no nothing of the game of Lacrosse the three you can't miss because there so loud and say the worst things to other fans and the other team. This makes all Nations fans look like asses. I would be saying some thing to them one had a 88 t-shirt and missing a tooth. I hope you no him ( a Big *** mouthing a 74 year old man wanting to fight him and he maybe 30 to 40 years old) with a mouth like his he will get his *** kicked by someone.
Once again great Lacrosse ( Good luck Nations )Go all the way for the West.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:15 am #2

well you get an good idea of what a mirror image can finally be.....talk about calling the kettle black..one thing you and your fans sure didnt act like you did in London...maybe you should have ran the goalie in this series or tried to climb the glass behind the net at him..you might have won....Congrats NATIONS

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:00 am #3

congrates to the REBELS AND akwesasne in their victories. it will be a pleasure to go watch a good game of lacrosse without any name calling and being stared at like we dont belong. The refs are going to love this series. I love the rebels but it will be hard to cheer against my friends from akwe. good luck to both teams.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:22 am #4

But I will say there are 3 Nations fans that have the biggest mouths and no nothing of the game of Lacrosse the three you can't miss because there so loud and say the worst things to other fans and the other team. This makes all Nations fans look like asses. I would be saying some thing to them one had a 88 t-shirt and missing a tooth. I hope you no him ( a Big *** mouthing a 74 year old man wanting to fight him and he maybe 30 to 40 years old) with a mouth like his he will get his *** kicked by someone.

if you got a problem with the guy, why not solve it with him? instead of coming on a fan forum spouting off.

"He makes all Nations Fan look bad" ???

So doe the 16 yr old kid drinking outside of Wally arena Make all Red Devil Fans look like Drunks ? NO it doesn't !! Your Comments are need elsewhere "FORE!!" after each drive. Have a wonderful rest of the summer

Grow a Pair

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:56 pm #5

I had the opportunity to go to a Wallaceburg home game during the rebels/devils series and the kettle sure was black. All the Devils fans sitting near me smelt like a whiskey bottle. And you want to talk mouth. Take a good look at the coaches on your bench who were screaming at the fans.
If you didn't play lacrosse then stop whining.
It was a good series and the last game was played the best.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:25 pm #6

if you got a problem with the guy, why not solve it with him? instead of coming on a fan forum spouting off.

"He makes all Nations Fan look bad" ???

So doe the 16 yr old kid drinking outside of Wally arena Make all Red Devil Fans look like Drunks ? NO it doesn't !! Your Comments are need elsewhere "FORE!!" after each drive. Have a wonderful rest of the summer

Grow a Pair
So don't say I don't have balls just ask General ( I believe there was 3 Nations fans , one of me 74 year old man) so big wooden stick you have mouth with words but no balls your self.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:01 pm #7

So what did u say to General big mouth? Care to share. Doubt you have the BALLS

Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:21 am #8

So don't say I don't have balls just ask General ( I believe there was 3 Nations fans , one of me 74 year old man) so big wooden stick you have mouth with words but no balls your self.
have a great summer sir !!

Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:58 pm #9

So what did u say to General big mouth? Care to share. Doubt you have the BALLS
General Is a Friend I said he seen it

Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:40 pm #10

My bad. Thought you told General off.