Arena Instructions

Archived 378 Pages, 8887 Threads
From August 30, 1998 To July 26, 2004
Set to read-only.

Arena Instructions

Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:59 am #1

I'd like to see to-night's game between Six Nations and Peterborough. I have to drive 175 miles to see it and I don't know what arena it is being played in. I am quite familiar on how to get to the old one but I hear a new one has been built. Do the Majors play in this one and is it anywhere close to the old one? I really would appreciate the help before it is time to leave around 2:30 p.m. Thanks

Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:55 pm #2

From the Six Nations website

The Chiefs have two home games remaining, first against Peterborough Lakers next Saturday, July 17th starting at 7 p.m. at the Gaylord Powless Arena and the season finale against St. Catharines Athletics on Friday, July 23rd starting at 8 p.m. at the New, Iroquois Lacrosse Arena..

Gaylor Powless Memorial Arena in Ohsweken, Ontario.

Telephone (519)445-4066

From Hwy # 6 turn west onto 4th Line and follow through past Chiefswood Drive. The arena is on your left, shortly after the traffic lights.

From Hwy # 54 turn south onto Chiefswood Drive and follow to the traffic lights at 4th Line. Turn right at the lights and the arena is in on your left, shortly after the lights.

Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:05 pm #3

I'd like to see to-night's game between Six Nations and Peterborough. I have to drive 175 miles to see it and I don't know what arena it is being played in. I am quite familiar on how to get to the old one but I hear a new one has been built. Do the Majors play in this one and is it anywhere close to the old one? I really would appreciate the help before it is time to leave around 2:30 p.m. Thanks
Also please note a change the Chiefs' final regular season home game. It has been moved from the Gaylord Powless Arena on Saturday, July 24th to the new Iroquois Lacrosse Arena on Friday, July 23rd at 8 p.m.. The Iroquois Lacrosse Arena is located on 2nd Line, West of the Cayuga Road on the Six Nations of the Grand River Reserve. The directions are Hwy # 6 between Caledonia and Hagersville to 2nd Line Road. West on 2nd Line Road past first intersection. The Iroquois Lacrosse Arena will be a few hundred feet past the intersection on the right.

Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:23 pm #4

From the Six Nations website

The Chiefs have two home games remaining, first against Peterborough Lakers next Saturday, July 17th starting at 7 p.m. at the Gaylord Powless Arena and the season finale against St. Catharines Athletics on Friday, July 23rd starting at 8 p.m. at the New, Iroquois Lacrosse Arena..

Gaylor Powless Memorial Arena in Ohsweken, Ontario.

Telephone (519)445-4066

From Hwy # 6 turn west onto 4th Line and follow through past Chiefswood Drive. The arena is on your left, shortly after the traffic lights.

From Hwy # 54 turn south onto Chiefswood Drive and follow to the traffic lights at 4th Line. Turn right at the lights and the arena is in on your left, shortly after the lights.
Thank you George I appreciate the help. I will be on my way shortly (from Wallaceburg) and I am sure we will see a good game. Thanks once again.