Any update on Wally London Jr B game tonight? No pointstreak. (nm)

Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:42 am #1

Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:22 am #2

15-12 Wallaceburg. final.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:20 am #3

This was a great hard fought game(series),with the stronger offence winning.London in control of period 1 up 6..1 due to wally,s undisciplined play that should have cost them the game.The 2nd was all wally..outscoring London 8 to 3 and certainly out playing by having the ball 15of the 20min period.The third was back and forth till the 10,9 go ahead by Wally and with time ticking down so was Londons gas.Just look the #,s the 3 top wallys players have compared to London,,,,it will tell you the story quickly.The refs kept this one in check fairly well...unless you were dressed in red...they only see one thing.My disappointment of the night when a wally fan put his mouth between 2 pieces of glass as the played moved in front of him and yelled., slit 77 throat...referring to the London player.l have been around this game for 40 some years and have heard alot of things but this really was one of the lowest coming from a person who would consider themself as a fan of this great game.This isnt about bitter or any other stupid reply that may come as l will follow this series to Nations..Congrats,,,to both..l look forward to the next series but certainly not the comments that only belong in a movie...or coach,s that seem to like to threaten players.....I dont want to paint this series as anything but great,truly it is won by the players but the rest is unwarranted in front of families or MYSELF a fan of THE GAME ...BEST OF LUCK TO BOTH

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:38 am #4

Well, you haven't been around the game long enough then... If one comment from a fan gets you behind your computer to chirp this individual. You shouldn't go to another game. 40 years......give me a break. If you ever go to a game in the borough or 6 Nay you'll be complaining on this forum every night. It's not lawn bowling!!!!

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am #5

Chirp away boys. We don't hear this from the other leagues.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:15 pm #6

My jra game experience hasnt brought me to the so called fan level of jrb.We all know intensity fills a big game arena and emotions run high.While the usual call for a fight a slash or some type of cheap shot cant go unheard at a game and people generally only accept it when its in their players favor.Jrb lacrosse is much similar to jrb and jrc hockey for some reason a lot more is let go.I believe for a big part thats why you probably hear less from other leagues and for the most part the fan mentality is focused on the play of the game,or maybe they just let verbal nonsense go unheard.I dont consider it chirping but its hard to get new fans back out to games when its over the line.For me to tell someone to bring their 7/8 year old son/daughter out to watch a great intense lacrosse game to try and talk them into enrollment and they witness drunken violent calling fans most arent willing.I thought l was expressing this in the best interest of all but maybe soon I will just become another lost gate $.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:57 pm #7

Arnie - I basically agree with you. Some of the chirping from the cheap seats crosses the line. Whether you been involved for 40 years or have only seen 40 minutes of lacrosse, most of us can recognize it when it happens. Some on the other hand feel poor fan behaviour is acceptable and the rest of us should suck it up or take up lawn bowling. I guess they are trying to attract a different crowd to the game which is sad.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:01 pm #8

This was a great hard fought game(series),with the stronger offence winning.London in control of period 1 up 6..1 due to wally,s undisciplined play that should have cost them the game.The 2nd was all wally..outscoring London 8 to 3 and certainly out playing by having the ball 15of the 20min period.The third was back and forth till the 10,9 go ahead by Wally and with time ticking down so was Londons gas.Just look the #,s the 3 top wallys players have compared to London,,,,it will tell you the story quickly.The refs kept this one in check fairly well...unless you were dressed in red...they only see one thing.My disappointment of the night when a wally fan put his mouth between 2 pieces of glass as the played moved in front of him and yelled., slit 77 throat...referring to the London player.l have been around this game for 40 some years and have heard alot of things but this really was one of the lowest coming from a person who would consider themself as a fan of this great game.This isnt about bitter or any other stupid reply that may come as l will follow this series to Nations..Congrats,,,to both..l look forward to the next series but certainly not the comments that only belong in a movie...or coach,s that seem to like to threaten players.....I dont want to paint this series as anything but great,truly it is won by the players but the rest is unwarranted in front of families or MYSELF a fan of THE GAME ...BEST OF LUCK TO BOTH
All your post are after your team lost!
There was more Wallaceburg fans than London Fans and it was a great game.
London team like all year depended on there goalie but Wallaceburg O is too strong. The London team is a good team and it was a great playoff series but for you to say the things you say (Get a Grip) everyone that reads your post knows your just a sore loser.
The fans where great. They holler at the refs when bad calls are made. Most of the Wallaceburg fans know more about Lacrosse than you do!!!!
As for you having all this time as a lacrosse fan the way you act maybe 1 year.
I don't know who your are but all you do is give London a bad name for whining.
So watch the game and you will get it some day.
As far as myself I have coach the big boys and have been around the game a real 40 years.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:17 pm #9

It'd be nice to see, for those who can't make the trip down to Wallaceburg, to see this atmosphere and games. Why did you stop posting those?

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:20 pm #10

All your post are after your team lost!
There was more Wallaceburg fans than London Fans and it was a great game.
London team like all year depended on there goalie but Wallaceburg O is too strong. The London team is a good team and it was a great playoff series but for you to say the things you say (Get a Grip) everyone that reads your post knows your just a sore loser.
The fans where great. They holler at the refs when bad calls are made. Most of the Wallaceburg fans know more about Lacrosse than you do!!!!
As for you having all this time as a lacrosse fan the way you act maybe 1 year.
I don't know who your are but all you do is give London a bad name for whining.
So watch the game and you will get it some day.
As far as myself I have coach the big boys and have been around the game a real 40 years.

was my post about the game yes,,,,was my post about crossing the line yes.....I JUST DONT FIND ...SLIT HIS THROAT..in the small medium or BIG BOYS game..not matter how much more you think you know about the game. This game was sensational ,,the stronger team won...but as blind as you are to the original post you cant even take the credit l gave your team on the win...all the best in the next round