any truth to what the wind carries ?

This forum is now archived. Please post Sr. B & Can-Am info in the Unofficial OLA Fan Forum.

any truth to what the wind carries ?

Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:27 pm #1

I had heard from the wind that the Cold Spring Hellbenders have been voted out of the league? Any truth to what the wind carries? If so, would there be any way for them to be reinstated at all? Just curious...................

Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:23 pm #2

The hellbenders should just stick with the winter league for awhile, they dont have the talent or dedication it takes to play at a senior level. fans want to see a good lacrosse game, not a blow out. lets not mention how many their were this past season. i just think its unfair to the teams that have to travel for 2 hours just to bury a team in the dirt.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:13 pm #3

I had heard from the wind that the Cold Spring Hellbenders have been voted out of the league? Any truth to what the wind carries? If so, would there be any way for them to be reinstated at all? Just curious...................
cold springs/steamburg is a young franchise just two seasons in. these guys will get it together and now there having a hobby taken away from them. now there is only one team in that area, the arrows so many of these guys probably won't even get to play anymore. its a shame, yea they might take some beating but sooner or later they will win some games.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:43 pm #4

the same could probably be said for the product put on the floor in buff.can-am might want to consider a developmental league or a jr.division for teams lacking in aspects needed to run a successful biznez on/off the floor.winter league is an option but not much teaching and instruction are given.most men learn the bad habits first and lose out on the whole team concept along the way.skill development and fundamentals need to be honed all the time,not the me first,run-gun attitude for guys with much more natural ability.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:06 pm #5

The hellbenders should just stick with the winter league for awhile, they dont have the talent or dedication it takes to play at a senior level. fans want to see a good lacrosse game, not a blow out. lets not mention how many their were this past season. i just think its unfair to the teams that have to travel for 2 hours just to bury a team in the dirt.
Pass and catch drills at Gill lay Arena from 6'to 8:30,every Monday.Ages 8 to 12 year olds'.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:07 pm #6

Pass and catch drills at Gill lay Arena from 6'to 8:30,every Monday.Ages 8 to 12 year olds'.