Ajax-Pickering Rock 6 @ Wellington Aces 11 - Final (nm)

This forum is now archived. Please post Sr. B & Can-Am info in the Unofficial OLA Fan Forum.

Ajax-Pickering Rock 6 @ Wellington Aces 11 - Final (nm)

Sat May 24, 2008 2:40 am #1

Sat May 24, 2008 12:26 pm #2

It would appear the aprock showed up in elora with only one goalie. Are things that bad in their camp? Aside from that both teams put on a pretty quick game, clean even until the balding ap ape jumped #10 from the Aces to express his feelings about losing the game.

Sat May 24, 2008 7:24 pm #3

as per the "balding ape"

He's a team guy. We showed up and ran hard all game. He invited Marshall to dance and they had a good clean tilt.

These Forums would be a lot more popular if the participants were a little more knowledgeable about the finer points of competition.

Thanks for coming out though.

Sat May 24, 2008 9:18 pm #4

From where my seat was the balding ape didn't jump #10 at all. If you noticed throughout the game the two of them bantered back and forth and #10 willingly took off his own bucket when they finally decided to go. The balding ape is a team guy and plays with heart. As far as I am concerned you don't judge a man by the amount of hair on his head but the heart under the equipment.

Now as far as there only being one goalie, I would guess they probably had to work as Ajax would have to leave in decent time to make it there for the game and not everyone has the flexibilty to leave work early.

Sun May 25, 2008 4:57 pm #5

Wow, I must have hit a sore spot with that hair thing. you must be the lady that bellyached about the ace player using an ap ball. The Ace player should have declined the fight because he is not a fighter. Note that the ap tuffy didn't pick any Aces who would knock his block off which many of them could have done. He was a grown man and picked a boy to fight with.

Sun May 25, 2008 7:15 pm #6

No sorry not that lady, but I did see that unfold. The Aces captain went up to one of the ball boys and was asking for a few balls and the lady told the ball boy to go and check the ap bucket to see how many they had. I also then remember the captain turn around and tell the lady to f*** off. As for the man picking a fight with a boy the boy could have declined and not taken his bucket off.

Sun May 25, 2008 7:31 pm #7

I'm going to take a wild guess and a say that the balding ape is Harloff ???lol

Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:32 pm #8

It would appear the aprock showed up in elora with only one goalie. Are things that bad in their camp? Aside from that both teams put on a pretty quick game, clean even until the balding ap ape jumped #10 from the Aces to express his feelings about losing the game.
;alsdkjf