A BIG THANK-YOU!

This forum is now archived. Please post Sr. B & Can-Am info in the Unofficial OLA Fan Forum.

A BIG THANK-YOU!

Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:25 am #1

i just want to say thanks to everyone on the forum, for your support.its been a long year for everyone , and without the great league we have in ontario , it wouldn't have prepared ourselves for a great b.c run.
the b.c teams were fine , as were everyone else at the prezzy
it was just a matter of facing challenges , that weve seen all year from our league.
weve got something great here! and from what ive seen this past week. shows that senior b lacrosse in ontario is the best in canada!
cheers to our league and all of our organizations.
im more than sure owen sound will put ladner and b.c to shame when they host it in 07'
special thanks to mac mason, and all the gm's in our league . we are the class of this country and our game in senior b lacrosse.

yours in lacrosse

tigger mcdonald

g.m
wellington aces senior b lacrosse club

Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:44 am #2

Congrats on winning Ontario and the Presidents.......... and for finding the Caps Lock key...lol

I'm sure more thna just i will appreciate that.

Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:47 am #3

i just want to say thanks to everyone on the forum, for your support.its been a long year for everyone , and without the great league we have in ontario , it wouldn't have prepared ourselves for a great b.c run.
the b.c teams were fine , as were everyone else at the prezzy
it was just a matter of facing challenges , that weve seen all year from our league.
weve got something great here! and from what ive seen this past week. shows that senior b lacrosse in ontario is the best in canada!
cheers to our league and all of our organizations.
im more than sure owen sound will put ladner and b.c to shame when they host it in 07'
special thanks to mac mason, and all the gm's in our league . we are the class of this country and our game in senior b lacrosse.

yours in lacrosse

tigger mcdonald

g.m
wellington aces senior b lacrosse club
Been on vacation just want to say congrats especially to Swanie , Mark Mc, and that illegal , overated, oh I mean that guy in net Avery. Just joking Avery. Swanie and Mark hope you guys still keep going because Shaw and myself are getting fat. Anyway way to go goodluck Av in the winter and show Roadie how good you are.

Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:49 pm #4

talking about tubby, I am down 20 pounds from last year, the 24 is now an 18 pack.. So how you doing? drop me a line sometime.

Spyder_lax23@hotmail.com

Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:46 pm #5

I would say I am up 20-30 lbs. I guess good cooking and some beer are the culprit. Are you playing if a team comes back this way?