20-3 score in tyke B

20-3 score in tyke B

Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:58 pm #1

How could you get the seedings so wrong?

Nepean (should be A) beat Windsor (should be C)

Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:22 pm #2

Windsor looks like either a weak B team or a strong C team. If they were in C, people would be complaining about them smoking the bottom teams in that group.

I can't understand, though, how Nepean wound up in B. Their only loses this season came to Whitby 1 (9-5) and Clarington 1 (7-5). They defeated several A teams and demolished B teams like Orillia. It seems really bizzare, frankly, that the team would want to be in B division and that the OLA would let them play there.

Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:31 am #3

I agree that Nepean could have competed
in A, however, Orillia tykes are a C team, the
ratings people made a mistake and made them
B.

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:55 am #4

Windsor looks like either a weak B team or a strong C team. If they were in C, people would be complaining about them smoking the bottom teams in that group.

I can't understand, though, how Nepean wound up in B. Their only loses this season came to Whitby 1 (9-5) and Clarington 1 (7-5). They defeated several A teams and demolished B teams like Orillia. It seems really bizzare, frankly, that the team would want to be in B division and that the OLA would let them play there.
watched the nepean tykes play Owen Sound a 12-2 win by the knights i was certainly impressed by their ball movement and really thought they were an A team. I then watched the Peterborough -St Kitts tyke A game when i compared the games i certainly would have placed Nepean in the A loop ahead of Peterborough

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:57 am #5

To add further the Tyke A division should have been more than just 8 teams certainly 10 or 12. you get better playing better teams