Hello Friends

Hello Friends

April 19th, 2012, 2:36 am #1

How's it hangin'?

April 19th, 2012, 6:36 pm #2

Still the same old unfriendly American hating women around here!

April 19th, 2012, 9:57 pm #3

How's it hangin'?
There is only 3 people left on this forum from what I can tell Mihail (Russian), chornyvolk (Russian Canadian) and me (Brit).

April 20th, 2012, 9:29 pm #4

How's it hangin'?
Hello Kev,

I look in once or twice a month.  A few more recent people, but the same old lousy conversations for 12+ years. Toyman probably keeps busy by friending people on Facebook.  I think Rus is just a bot, he sends the same message every 6-12 months.

-S

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes.- Ronald Reagan

May 6th, 2012, 5:46 pm #5

How's it hangin'?
Ole! I guess the good old days of flaming are long gone. There was quite a crew here and on the Kamil's forum, now gone.

I was trying to remember how far back how its actually been since I ran across the original Underground Serbian Cafe, I think maybe 1994. Wow that's a long time....

May 6th, 2012, 5:48 pm #6

How's it hangin'?
Anyone have any idea actually when the first USC forum was started? I assume when the war started!

May 7th, 2012, 2:27 pm #7

How's it hangin'?
I joined the forum soon after the bombing of Yugoslavia, after the MSNBC forum was shut down, an excellent example of freedom of speech in America. The MSNBC forum was actually back then an excellent forum for debate for both opponents and supporters of NATO's bombing campaign, with such posters as Hospitallier (who later migrated to this forum), Paladin (I think he appeared here as well for awhile), and the Serb-hating Fraunk. Not surprising that it was shut down as part of the process of "defending democracy". I guess most people are just too scared to come to this forum anymore, nowdays, with all the Internet tightly controlled and monitored by the US Homeland Security department. I know Hospitallier personally from college days--last I heard he was working in Switzerland for an investment bank--he stopped appearing on this forum shortly after, and guess that appearing on this forum was not a good idea for him, since he was working inside a key institution of the totalitarian Amerikkkan empire and its Swiss branch, and possibly had problems at work because of his participation on the forum.
Last edited by Mihail_ on May 7th, 2012, 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 19th, 2012, 5:34 pm #8

How's it hangin'?
are you still getting yer rump pumped by Obama?

May 30th, 2012, 3:20 pm #9

How's it hangin'?
Hello Kevin, Igor, Michael and JohnUK,

I was looking at the early pages of this forum, and found out that it started in 18 October 2000, first page number is 1265 located at http://www.network54.com/Forum/84302/page-1265

Looks like all forums started losing their popularity beginning about 2006.

From old timers, I'm still in contact with Paladin and Fred at AIJane Forum, I visit this and CWE forums about once a month, and infrequently I have seen Lin and MachoSlav in CWE (which has become a ghost town now

May 31st, 2012, 6:22 pm #10

How's it hangin'?
And you know why all the English language forums have become so desolated. It's all because of Homeland security and CIA keeping tabs on all forum posters. Only in Russia and maybe China can people post what they think on the internet, and not have to worry about CIA/Homeland security causing problems for them at work, and elsewhere. In China, I imagine there is some reasonable censorship, but I've heard their forums are very active, as are our Russian language forums, despite all the double-speak CIA propaganda to the contrary.
Last edited by Mihail_ on May 31st, 2012, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.