To Hell and Back

To Hell and Back

Hermione J. Weasley
Custom Title

18 Feb 2008, 05:51 #1

Okay so this is very pg... probably G actually It's the first time i've actually written something on the internet that wasn't just goofing around. it was a school paper and it was a bit rushed so if you hate it SORRY! Okie dokie. (it'll start on the next post)

Ginny P
Custom Title
Ginny P
Custom Title

18 Feb 2008, 05:52 #2

*waits patiently*

bluebrunette
Custom Title
bluebrunette
Custom Title

18 Feb 2008, 06:06 #3

Ginny P @ Feb 17 2008, 09:52 PM wrote: *waits patiently*
*waits impatiently*
... it's the button on the top right where it's always been ... since the beginning of photography ...

Hermione J. Weasley
Custom Title

18 Feb 2008, 06:11 #4

Throughout the Harry Potter books you hear of the golden trio Ron, Harry, and Hermione. Yes three supposedly fictitious characters created utterly from the mind of JK Rowling. Well I was as naive as you all in thinking that magic did not exist and that these characters were truly figments of JK's imagination. This was that I thought, up until I turned sixteen and bumped into non other than Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger!

My thoughts on magic at the time were that it didn't exist and that anyone who thought differently should go to the closest psych ward and get themselves checked out. Everything changed that day, and I'm not talking just about my newfound knowledge that magic was real. I myself changed. My introduction with magic took me to Hell and back, literally.

"Honestly, Ron! You just need to ask for directions to the local High School!" Hermione chastised.

"Hermione, I can't DO that it's agaist the male code! It's got to be around here somewhere. We'll just wonder about for a bit and I'm sure we'll find it." Ron leaned against the wall of the nearest building and crossed his arms, "Why are we even going after this american girl anyways? To show her through hell? Seriously has Harry gone bonkers?! This has got to be the strangest thing we've ever done!"

"It might be strange but our friend asked us to do it and he tends to know what the right move is most of the time doesn't he? there's I reason to this I know it."

"Of course you know it! You know bloody everything but what the reason is! You could have just asked him after he told you to do this. It makes no sense to me." Ron shook his head and pushed himself off of the building. "Maybe there's a map aroudn here somewhere."

Hermione looked at Ron, eyebrow cocked, "A map? There are no maps in small towns in Britain so why would there be any here? Look lets just ask this man here!" She turned and tapped a twenty something year old man on the shoulder and he turned to look at her, "Excuse me, Sir, do you happen to know where the high school is? We've never really visited before so we don't know our way around." The man eyed her with an air of suspicion but then showed her where to go.

By the time Ron and Hermione got to the school it was just releasing. They walked in the front dook and were amazed by the site of dozens of teens coming out from every direction. Dodging through the cround they almost lost each other with the overwhelming amount of teens scrambling to leave

"Oh bugger how are we supposed to find her in this mess?! There's got to be hundreds of kids running about! OI! That midget just tried to trample me!"

"Ron, calm down! It's just a few teenagers. You were like them once just nine years ago! Don't tell me you're getting to be an old grump already." Hermione teased,

"I'm just as old ad you are, and I'm not grumpy. I'm hungry." Ron pouted, "GAH!"

"Oh sorry! Sorry!" a girl about the size of a stick with hair very similar to Hermione's, but blonde, fell to the floor bringing her pink backpack and black cheerleading back with her

"Oh it's no bother." stated Hermione, "Do you happen to know an Anna Martin by any chance? We've been sent to come...ah... pick her up?"

"Oh of course I know Anna! She's one of my best friends!" The blonde girl exclaimed.

"Well do you think you could tell us where she is? WE kind of got to get going." The girl looked from Ron to Hermione.

"Uhm year sure she's at her locker down that hallway."

"Thanks." They both said simultaneously and turned to hurry down the hall. When they got to the hallway the girl told them they saw Anna, talking, rather loudly, with a grin on her face. They walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Anna? Hi, I'm Hermione Granger. We're here to pick you up."

A/N- okay so the cheerleader is my friend Kelly and the twenty something guy is just a random character to make the story move along... this is gonna be posted in parts if you like it I'll keep going if you don't I'll stop!

Hermione J. Weasley
Custom Title

18 Feb 2008, 06:12 #5

bluebrunette @ Feb 18 2008, 12:06 AM wrote: *waits impatiently*
THERE YA GO! It's only the first three pages of the story but I'm sick of typing so much :D (PLEASE DON'T HATE IT)

bluebrunette
Custom Title
bluebrunette
Custom Title

18 Feb 2008, 06:18 #6

Hermione J. Weasley @ Feb 17 2008, 10:12 PM wrote: THERE YA GO! It's only the first three pages of the story but I'm sick of typing so much :D (PLEASE DON'T HATE IT)
Of course I don't hate you! And I thought it was good
... it's the button on the top right where it's always been ... since the beginning of photography ...

Hermione J. Weasley
Custom Title

18 Feb 2008, 06:20 #7

bluebrunette @ Feb 18 2008, 12:18 AM wrote: Of course I don't hate you! And I thought it was good
Blah it's not as good as it would be if my teacher wasn't a teacher. :( Should I write more or delete the thread before Kaye sees?!

bluebrunette
Custom Title
bluebrunette
Custom Title

18 Feb 2008, 06:31 #8

Hermione J. Weasley @ Feb 17 2008, 10:20 PM wrote: Blah it's not as good as it would be if my teacher wasn't a teacher. :( Should I write more or delete the thread before Kaye sees?!
No, do not delete. Let her read it

Hermione J. Weasley
Custom Title

18 Feb 2008, 06:45 #9

bluebrunette @ Feb 18 2008, 12:31 AM wrote: No, do not delete. Let her read it
*gulps* greeeeeeeeeeeeat :C

Ginny P
Custom Title
Ginny P
Custom Title

20 Feb 2008, 21:57 #10

bluebrunette @ Feb 18 2008, 05:31 PM wrote: No, do not delete. Let her read it
Thanks Amanda!

It is good, Anna! You write well. Keep going, we want to see what happens!

Hermione J. Weasley
Custom Title

22 Feb 2008, 16:48 #11

Ginny P @ Feb 20 2008, 03:57 PM wrote: Thanks Amanda!

It is good, Anna! You write well. Keep going, we want to see what happens!
okay I can't for a while cause my friend wanted to read it. :)