W.H.O. Oral vaccines NOT for use in HIV people in the West . but is the one for NIGERIA...

W.H.O. Oral vaccines NOT for use in HIV people in the West . but is the one for NIGERIA...

January 3rd, 2008, 4:01 am #1

Nigeria has an epidemic of AIDS.
This may be due to the polio vaccine.

<a href=http://www.documentary-film.net/search/ ... &ref=5>THE ORIGIN OF AIDS</a>

W.H.O. are pushing the ORAL POLIO vaccine onto African countries where ironically it was likely the POLIO vaccine that caused the AIDS epidemic initially.

WHO... that is W.H.O. CARES for children if they're a different color?

<a href=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21149823> NO NEED TO CHANGE TO THE SAFER VACCINE IN NIGERIA</a>

"WHO said that changing the vaccination strategy is unnecessary. "It would be nice if we had a more stable ORAL polio vaccine, but that's not the way it is today," Heymann said. "We will continue working the way we have been working because we don't want children to be paralyzed anywhere."

Yeah right, how altruistic. But lets remember there are TWO polio vaccines. The ORAL (activated) one, and the INACTIVATED ONE. And in the WESTERN world only the INACTIVATED one should be given to people with HIV, but its OK to give the ORAL (activated) one to AFRICAN babies, AFRICAN children, AFRICAN parents.? Because they're black? Because they need to dispose of old discontinued (in the US) stocks?

<a href=http://fiu.edu/~health/faq/hivfaq.htm>NO ORAL POLIO VACCINE SHOULD BE GIVEN TO [WESTERN] PEOPLE WITH HIV OR THEIR CONTACTS</a>

"NO ORAL POLIO VACCINE should be given. INACTIVATED polio vaccine (IPV) is the only polio vaccine recommended for hiv-positive individuals and their contacts." IN THE WESTERN WORLD.

WHAT IS THAT? MURDER of THIRD WORLD CHILDREN by the WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION?
Last edited by justinere on January 3rd, 2008, 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 3rd, 2008, 4:06 am #2

Under a FALSE banner of science and altruism.

January 3rd, 2008, 10:35 am #3

<a href=http://www.documentary-film.net/search/ ... &ref=5>THE ORIGIN OF AIDS</a>

W.H.O. are pushing the ORAL POLIO vaccine onto African countries where ironically it was likely the POLIO vaccine that caused the AIDS epidemic initially.

<a href=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21149823> NO NEED TO CHANGE TO THE SAFER VACCINE IN NIGERIA</a>

"WHO said that changing the vaccination strategy is unnecessary. "It would be nice if we had a more stable ORAL polio vaccine, but that's not the way it is today," Heymann said. "We will continue working the way we have been working because we don't want children to be paralyzed anywhere."

Yeah right, how altruistic. But lets remember there are TWO polio vaccines. The ORAL (activated) one, and the INACTIVATED ONE. And in the WESTERN world only the INACTIVATED one should be given to people with HIV, but its OK to give the ORAL (activated) one to AFRICAN babies, AFRICAN children, AFRICAN parents.? Because they're black? Because they need to dispose of old discontinued (in the US) stocks?

<a href=http://fiu.edu/~health/faq/hivfaq.htm>NO ORAL POLIO VACCINE SHOULD BE GIVEN TO [WESTERN] PEOPLE WITH HIV OR THEIR CONTACTS</a>

"NO ORAL POLIO VACCINE should be given. INACTIVATED polio vaccine (IPV) is the only polio vaccine recommended for hiv-positive individuals and their contacts." IN THE WESTERN WORLD.

http://www.whale.to/a/nkuba.htm

<FONT size=4>Polio vaccine genocide in Uganda </FONT>

Update: Letter from Kihura Nkuba October 20th, 2003.

A Transcript of a talk given by Kihura Nkuba at
the National Vaccine Information Center'sThird
International Public Conference on Vaccination
November 7-9, 2002 - Arlington, Virginia,
aired on C-Span 2 on November 7, 2002.

Contact Kihura Nkuba through
Barbara Loe Fisher at
The National Vaccine Information Center
421-E Church Street
Vienna, VA 22180
phone: 703-938-0342
fax: 703-938-5768

INTRODUCTION by Barbara L. Fisher:

We're now going to look at oral polio vaccination conducted in Africa. Our<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>next speaker, known in the pan-African world as Kihura Nkuba, which means<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>"one who handcuffs lightning and puts thunder in jail", is founder of<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Greater African Radio and president of the East African World Broadcasters<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Association, and director of the Pan-African Center for Strategic and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>International Studies. Several years ago he began hearing from villagers<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>who were being subjected to repeated forced live oral polio vaccinations<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>despite reports of injuries and death among the children. On his radio<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>program he began to speak out and questioned the safety of giving the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>children - especially children with HIV - so many live oral polio<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>vaccinations, rather than giving them the safer "killed" polio vaccine used<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>in the U.S. and Canada. Since that time, he tells me, he has been<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>persecuted by the government, World Health Organization and UNICEF, and his<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>radio station has been driven into bankruptcy. Kihura is appearing here at<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>great personal and professional risk to tell his story. It is my great<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>honor and privilege to introduce you to the recipient of the National<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Vaccine Information Center's humanitarian award - my good friend and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>colleague, Kihura Nkuba.

KIHURA NKUBA: I am indeed very honored to be here and to have been invited<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>by Barbara Fisher and Cathy Wiliams to come and tell my story, which is<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>also my people's story. Normally, when they ask you to come and speak, you<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>sit there and think of what's the first word that you'd say, but in<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>listening to my brother Sunny Bates and Karen Forschner and Stanley Kopps<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>(sp?) I was [unintelligible] and I was saying 'My God, if they can do this<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>here in one of the most powerful countries on Earth, what will happen to me<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>- what will happen to us ? If they can do that in the United States, then<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>you know when it comes to other countries like Africa and Asia and South<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>America, our chances are pretty slim.

I did not start off as being a campaigner for other peoples' rights and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>polio. I am a pan-Africanist, and by that I mean I believe in equality of<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>thought and practices that are rooted in the best interests of African<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>people. I spent most of my time in England teaching film and television,<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>and also running pan- African conferences for so many African people that<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>live in the Diaspora to mobilize them to go and do some work in Africa. And<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>by then eventually, I remember it was at a conference in Manchester and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>somebody said to me 'You keep telling us about helping Africa, and however<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>much you feel it's about swimming, one day you have to remove your clothes<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>and jump into the water. Why don't you go to Africa yourself ?'

And at that time my wife and I decided to borrow money and raise some, and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>go and set up a radio station. And we thought of a radio station because I<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>believe that just one person with a microphone and a radio can teach more<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>people than a professor in a good university. So I started Great African<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Radio in 1999 and, like most radio stations that you find in Africa, we<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>decided to broadcast in African languages and record African music and talk<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>about issues that concern people, like growing food and storing grain and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>eating fruit and drinking clean water; and sanitation, and all the other<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>issues that were really not (trained) into most of the urban stations that<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>broadcast music.

And on this program I ran a program that we call African metaphysics every<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>night, and some people call it the hour of truth. It's a one and a half<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>hour program where I talk about literally anything I wish. And it became so<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>popular that people started organizing in theatres, in assembly halls, in<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>churches and mosques, and they paid to have me go and speak there. So it<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>was in one of these lectures I gave in one small town - and normally before<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>I go, because there is so much interest in my lectures, there is like<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>minders and people who do crowd control, and they hide me somewhere, and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>they introduce me last minute so that people don't see me before they have<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>paid.

Now, when I was in one of those hideouts, I sat with a preacher who started<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>telling me a story of 1997 during the National Immunization Days. In 1996<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>the government of Uganda introduced what they call National Immunization<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Days. For those of you who don't know Uganda, Uganda is in East Africa. It<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>is at the foothills of the Mountains of the Moon just where River Nile<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>begins. And according to paleontology, archeology, molecular biology, it is<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>one of the countries that is said to be the source of humanity because now<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>I think everybody agrees that humanity, from the stage of Australopithecine<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>to Homosapiens, started in Africa - according to UNESCO anyway. So - and it<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>is governed as a democracy - quote, unquote - not that it's not a democracy<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>like you've got here. It's just that I'm always very skeptical when I hear<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>the word 'democracy' mentioned. So they have a parliament. They have a<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>president who is elected by all those that can vote and then they have a<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>parliament. And in the northern part of Uganda just in one district there<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>is some trouble by people who think they should have been president and not<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>they guy who is in charge.

So I was told by this preacher that when the government introduced the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>National Immunization Days in 1997, most of the children after vaccination<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>started dying. The preacher told me that they had so much death that his<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>cassock, that he wears to go and conduct the burial ceremony, got old. He<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>said "I buried the children and my cassock got old."

In the same room there was one mother who had four children, and she hid<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>one and took three other children for vaccination, and three children died<SPAN lang=en-gb>&nbsp; </SPAN>and that one survived. Now when I went to do my presentation and I asked<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>most of the people who were there - about two, three thousand people - each<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>person had the same story.

Now, in 1992 I believed that vaccination was a good thing. I didn't know<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>very much about vaccination like most people, and I thought the doctors<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>must really know what they are doing. So I thought vaccination is a very<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>good thing. But I had an argument with my wife who didn't want my son to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>receive vaccinations. So I started reading about polio, and I think I knew<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>at that time that there were difficulties with the oral polio vaccine,<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>which I called 'polio Sabin'. So in this lecture I said "I hope it's not<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>the 'polio Sabin'". And that was just the one remark I made. I said "I hope<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>it's not 'polio Sabin'"

Now all my lectures are broadcast every evening, so I'd go before a crowd -I'd give a lecture and they'd broadcast it on radio at night. And the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>following day the government sent people to me to ask me about my remark -you know, what I meant about "I hope they're not using the 'polio Sabin'."

I didn't know that that was the polio vaccination they were using in the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>country, because I think I had read from literature from the National<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Vaccine Information Center - the small consumer - I had a small book, the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>consumer guide, which must be one of the most well-read books in Uganda<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>because everybody wanted a copy of it, including the health officials from<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>the government.

So they came to me and asked me - they said "What did you<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>mean by 'you hope it's not polio Sabin'?" I said "Well, I hope it's not<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>polio Sabin because, according to the information I have, it was stopped in<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>America in 1996 because it was a cause of polio in America." And they said<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>"Really ? There's no polio in America." I said "Yeah ?" The health<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>officials told me they weren't vaccinating in America, and I said "No,<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>that's not true. I know they vaccinate in America." They said "No, because<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>they eliminated wild polio over there." I said "What do you mean wild polio<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>?" They said "Well, there's two types of polio. One is wild and one is<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>domestic." So I said "O.K. Of these two polios, which one are you trying to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>eliminate in this country ?" They said "We're trying to eliminate the wild<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>polio so you can have the domestic polio because the domestic polio can be<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>controlled." And I said "Why don't you leave the wild polio in the bush ?<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Why do you have to bring it - why do you have to go and fight wild polio to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>introduce it in the house ? At least if it is out there then you know at<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>least it's not threatening inside the house ?"

But anyway, soon after that, articles started appearing in the newspapers<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>about myself, and they claimed that I was not really interested in my<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>people - in African people, and that to demonstrate that, I had married a<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>white wife - that I had all my children locked up in England, and they had<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>been vaccinated, and I had stopped them coming to Africa because if they<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>came to Africa they'd probably pick up some disease. Now all this was<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>unfortunate for them because at the time my wife was in Africa and my<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>children; and with all due respect, my wife was not white, but they tried<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>to show that really I hated (African) people so much that I couldn't even<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>marry somebody from them.

Now then at that time, the parliament of Uganda, the Minister of<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Information, the minister in charge of (the) presidency, started writing<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>the attorney general to close the radio station because I was broadcasting<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>anti-government messages. And they sent me civil intelligence to come and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>interrogate me. At that time they were saying it wasn't really polio they<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>were interested in. It was that I had anti- government views and I was<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>plotting to overthrow the government. Fortunately the intelligence officer<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>who came to interrogate me proved to be very intelligent. When I told him<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>that really the polio (vaccine) they were using in Uganda was discontinued<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>in America because it was the sole cause of polio. And according to the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>information I had, there was really no polio in Uganda. There had been no<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>polio. I grew up to be twenty five. I didn't see anybody with polio. I<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>started seeing polio when I went to the cities where polio vaccination had<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>taken place. And the more they challenged me, the more I started digging<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>about polio, you know, to educate myself and stand ready to go to court or<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>to be charged. And then what the intelligence officer recommended to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>government was (that they) bring health officials to debate me at the radio<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>station so that if I was telling lies, then they should come and expose me<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>before my very audience. To this the Minister of Health, who was backed by<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>UNICEF, the United States Agency for International Development and the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>World Health Organization, said that really it shouldn't be like this. I<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>shouldn't debate polio because I'm not a scientist. Now I have been a<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>broadcaster for more than fourteen years, and all I was saying was not that<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>people should not go for vaccination, but that if they are to go for<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>vaccination, if there is a vaccine that is deemed to be safe, then that's<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>what they should use. And then by a stroke of good luck somebody brought me<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>an insert that comes with the polio vaccine, and it was from<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Pasteur-Mer???? a French company that manufactures the polio vaccine, and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>that was the one that was used in 1997 when children started dying in large<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>numbers. And when I looked at the contra-indications it stated that<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>inactivated polio vaccine and not oral polio vaccine should be used in<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>situations where families had HIV - where there was a history of HIV in the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>family. And when I got this information I was really shocked because since<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>1984 Uganda has had a very difficult HIV and AIDS problem. In fact it says<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>that if a child is inadvertently given the oral polio vaccine, that that<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>child should be quarantined for four to seven weeks because oral polio<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>vaccine is "live" and they keep shedding it between that period, and they<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>could contaminate other people. So I was saying here is the manufacturer<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>who is writing for anybody who could read English that please do not give<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>this oral polio vaccine to population that have HIV and here is the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Ministry of Health which, in its own wisdom, says this has to be used here.

So, armed with this insert from the manufacturer, I decided to install<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>wireless internet in the radio station and also to see what other people<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>were saying. At that time one of the main advisors to the government of<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Uganda was the Centers for Disease Control - one of the most respected<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>agencies in the world. So I tried to see what the Centers for Disease<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>C<SPAN lang=en-gb>o</SPAN>ntrol was saying about this oral polio vaccine, which should not be used<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>according to the manufacturer, and the Centers for Disease Control was even<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>more clear than the manufacturer. In fact, this is what it says. It says<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>that persons who have congenitally acquired immune deficiency disease -e.g.<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>combined immune deficiency, blah, blah - should not be given oral polio<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>vaccine because of their substantially increased risk for vaccine<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>associated disease. Now, they continue: they say "inactivated polio vaccine<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>and not oral polio vaccine should be used to vaccinate immunodeficient<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>persons and their household contacts." So I said if this is the Centers for<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Disease Control which is advising the government of Uganda, and it is<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>saying we should not use oral polio vaccine, and here is the manufacturer<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>saying oral polio vaccine should not be used, now why should oral polio<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>vaccine be used here ?

And then at the time, because of the heightened tension that the Minister<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>of Health was bringing to bear on the radio station,<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>then other people<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>started throwing their own questions. And they went like this : In Africa<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>polio does not kill anybody and they say it's very rare to catch. It's<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>really very rare to get paralytic polio. They say it's in very rare<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>circumstances, so what is it that is killing people in Africa ? Malaria.<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Every five seconds a child is dying of malaria in Africa. Now to get the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>dose of life-saving anti-malaria is about $5 but there is no government to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>give anti-malaria. When somebody gets malaria, if they have no money they<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>even die.

So the question I was asking and many people were asking was 'If<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>you really want to help children, why begin with a disease that they don't<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>have ? (applause) Why not look for something that is killing them and save<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>them from what is killing them ?' And then (inaudible) ............. 'you<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>know what, I like you very much. I save your children from this killer<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>disease. Now there are no other diseases apart from this rare polio, so<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>let's go and fight that as well.' But you don't begin with the rarest<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>disease and spend all the government's meagre resources fighting polio,<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>which is not a threat to most people, and then ignore something that is<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>killing them in large numbers like malaria, like AIDS, like cholera, issues<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>to do with sanitation, stunted growth - all the main things that matter to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>people the government was not fighting. So what they decided to do was to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>appeal to the president and say... and the president says to them 'What you<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>could do is go and take him to court and if the court decides that he's<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>giving false information, then charge him with sedition which carries and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>death sentence or a life sentence.' So when they told me this I said 'Well,<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>if I am to die' - I think there is an American poet called McCain, and he<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>had a poem which was "If I Am To Die". So if I was to die, I did not want<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>to take anybody with me, but I really have to give people a run for their<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>money. So I decided to use the experience that I had gained in broadcasting<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>and research for over 14 years to research everything that I could find out<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>about polio to prepare myself for the ultimate challenge if I was to go to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>court.

I discovered that really the whole concept of vaccination is like getting a<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>disease, putting it in an undiseased person to cure a disease that person<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>hasn't got. It's like if you have an army and it's fighting an enemy, and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>then you bring the enemy into the barracks just to see if the soldiers can<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>defend themselves should an enemy surprise them. I mean, you don't do such<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>things in a war. And then I started asking myself - humanity has lived in<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Africa for 5.5 million years from the stage of Australopithecines to Homo<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>sapiens. Polio vaccination in Uganda started in 1963. So if we were all to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>die of polio like the Minister of Health was telling us, we would have died<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>by 1963 and it would have been 'case closed'. There would have been nobody<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>to vaccinate. So the fact that we have survived 5.5 million years without<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>polio vaccination shows that people can survive without it. (applause) And<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>if really somebody is that desperate for the vaccine, then let's look for a<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>vaccine that - you know - somebody says 'This is safer than the other.'<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Because the manufacturer who should know more than the Minister of Health<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>that we have, or the World Health Organization, says 'Do not use this in<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>this country.'

Now, when they wrote to the attorney general and the attorney general asked<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>me to come and make my representation, and I went to the attorney general<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>and gave him my views of what I thought of inactivated polio vaccine - and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>basically my case was simple. This oral polio vaccine was discontinued in<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>America. Why ? Because it's a cause of polio, and you're telling me that<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>the minister of health here wants to (use it) to stop polio. You don't stop<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>polio by bringing something that causes polio, and giving it to people. You<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>stop polio by bringing something that will prevent it. That was my first<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>argument. The seond argument was - the manufacturer says don't use it, and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>since the minister of health and myself are not manufacturers, we have to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>wait for that time when the manufacturer says 'Use it'. And the attorney<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>general says 'O.K. I don't think he can be prosecuted.' And he wrote to the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>minister of health and the minister of information and said 'I think you<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>have a weak case. If you took this person to court you'd probably lose.' So<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>what they decided to do then was to use what they call the broadcast<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>council, and the broadcast council is the one that gives licenses for<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>broad- casters. So you couldn't broadcast without the broadcast council.

I have to say that at that time every government minister, every member of<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>parliament was talking about the radio station as how we are misleading the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>public - giving false information - really they were calling me a child<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>killer and everything, and most of my advertisers completely fled, because<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>in Uganda 80% of the advertisers is the government anyway. And the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>government was not going to advertise with the radio station that was<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>giving it that trouble. So the broadcast council then wrote to me saying<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>that I was giving information that was deemed to be anti-government and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>anti-people, and they were going to withdraw the license. In fact, to back<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>their words up, the minister of information came to the council hall where<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>the radio is based with soldiers and the police and local counselors and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>district medical officers, and they called me and he had a pen in his hand<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>and he said 'This is what I want you to do. I want you to go on radio<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>tonight on your popular program and tell people that polio Sabin is safe -that they can have it and that you support it. If you don't do this I am<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>going to sign, recommending that your radio station be closed, and by<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>tomorrow you won't be on air. I looked at the handsome minister if<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>information in the face and I said "Go to heaven and stay there" because I<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>was not going to do such a thing. (applause) I did not believe that oral<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>polio vaccine was safe and I was not going to tell anybody to mislead the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>public that it was.

So when he left I expected the radio station to be closed, and what I did<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>is I went off air. I stopped broadcasting my program voluntarily. So I<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>stopped the broadcasting. So what happened was really a revolution because<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>people waited for my program to come, and what they did - they decided to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>come to the radio station and mount a vigil - and before long I had over<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>ten thousand people at the radio station - taxi drivers threatening to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>block the road - I had riots in almost every town demanding that my program<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>come back on air. And at that time information had gone (out) that the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>government was really raining down on me because of oral polio vaccine, and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>that's what upset people. They said 'What's in polio (vaccine) that you<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>really want to give to us ? When we want clothes, you can't give us<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>clothes. When we want education you can't give us education. When our<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>children die you can't give us coffins or even come and assist us. Why are<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>you forcing polio (vaccine) on us ? If it's so good why can't we see the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>benefit of it ?" You know because it was their children dying. And then<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>they started narrating all these stories..... At the main hospital in<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Mbarara during that month of 1977 more than 600 children had died following<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>polio vaccination. 600 children ! So even some of the timid medical<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>practitioners who were initially afraid to come out, started coming out<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>giving information and saying 'Oh, we knew this oral polio vaccine was<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>trouble because as soon as the child receives it, they get a temperature<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>and their health goes downhill and there is nothing that you could do.' So<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>the mothers said they would not take their children for oral polio<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>vaccination. And this information was going back to the government at the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>capitol. So what the government decided to do was to say let's send a team<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>of experts to come and debate me at the radio (station) on my program. I<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>have to tell you that on that day in the month of July - I think July 22nd<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>- some date like that - all the town sold out of radios and mobile phones<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>because they were ready to ring inside the radio station and tell the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>doctors that really it should be their choice to decide what is given to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>their children, and it shouldn't be the choice of the doctors (applause);<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>and that whether they agreed with me or not, that both sides should present<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>their information to the parents so that the parents can make a choice. Now<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>I thought that these doctors were going to come with thousands of books and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>evidence and references, and I spent two weeks preparing myself. I ordered<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>books from Australia and Britain, and Barbara sent me some literature, and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>I didn't sleep for almost a week. I was reading day and night trying to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>educate myself about immunity - how the body's immunity works. I was trying<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>to educate myself about viruses jumping species and immuno-suppressive<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>treatments, and I learned about - for example - the Marburg virus which<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>appeared in Germany in 1967 [unintelligible] from a [unintelligible]<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>laboratory that they were developing oral polio vaccine, and actually the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>monkeys had come from Uganda. So the monkey viruses had jumped from - had<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>been - some of the viruses that lie dormant in some of these species for a<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>long time - if you take these viruses and put them in the human body, they<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>could do anything. And one of the things they did was to give Marburg,<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>which is a cousin to ebola. In fact, after reading that information I<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>predicted [what year ? N.S.] that there would be ebola in Uganda because of<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>these vaccinations, and there WAS ebola in Uganda a year after ! So they<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>started saying I was a prophet !

So when they came, here am I in the studio thinking 'God ! These are the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>real experts. How am I going to handle them ? I'm just a broadcaster -somebody who has questions that any right-thinking member of the society<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>should ask.' And when they came they were more scared than I was, and they<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>started saying 'You know, we really apologize because... one of the leaders<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>of the team of the district medical officer said 'You know what ? I have<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>never read even a medical journal since I left medical school. We have no<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>internet. I cannot afford to buy new books. How would I know what is safe<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>or what is not ? All I know is that the World Health Organization says it's<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>safe. UNICEF says it's safe, and all these other agencies say it's safe. So<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>if it is safe then we must use it.' and then my first question was 'Well,<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>why didn't the World Health Organization say it was safe for<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>America to use<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>? Doesn't the jurisdiction of UNICEF extend to America. If they stopped it<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>in America why should we use it here ?' And people were saying to them<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>'O.K. - you are the physicians. You studied the same things as the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>physicians who manufactured this vaccine.' And they said 'Yeah. You know,<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>when you are a physician you don't want to say No, I didn't study that. I'm<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>sorry - I went to school but I didn't study what you studied.' They said<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>'Yeah, we did. We studied exactly the same thing.' And I said 'O.K. Why do<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>we have to import the vaccine anyway ? Why can't we manufacture the vaccine<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>here if you know what goes in it ?' And they said 'Oh, that's a problem. We<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>don't have factories.' And then people were ringing in to the studio asking<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>- 'We had our own way of ensuring our childrens' immunity. You know, when a<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>child was born there was an assortment of herbs that were collected from<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>the wild, and then they were boiled, and every day the child would bathe in<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>these herbs for six months, and a little bit of the herbs would be given to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>the child to drink.' And it was in this debate that most of the physicians<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>admitted that that method was as effective as the immunization that was<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>being carried out. So people were saying 'Well, if we have this method that<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>had proved very good for us all this time, why are you giving us oral polio<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>? And why are you not fighting the diseases that affect us ? And most<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>significantly : where are all these so-called paralyzed people - all our<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>people that are physically challenged - that you said existed in villages ?'

And at that time we had marshalled the people that had contracted polio<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>after immunization, and they were in the studio with us. In that debate<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>most of the people that had come to debate us ran out of the studio, and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>they could not answer the questions from the people. And the national<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>newspapers splashed these headlines so that even in other parts of the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>country where my radio station was not reaching started picking up the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>story. The World Health Organization got worried. UNICEF got worried.<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>UNICEF representatives came to the station to appeal to me, saying 'Well,<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>we know you have a case but you are giving it to the wrong audience. I mean<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>these people don't understand what you are saying. If you are talking to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>people in cities - you know, people in villages - they cannot understand<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>the argument. Polio is good. O.K. it may have some difficulties, but why<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>don't you come and join us ? Then we will support you and give you more<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>advertising.' And... I didn't think it was an advertising issue. I thought<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>it was a moral issue at the time.

But just for them to prove their case, one time I'm leaving Mbarara, which<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>is where my radio station was based, and I'm going to Kampala - 250 miles<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>away - and in my driving mirror I see two pickup trucks following me. And<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>they must have followed me for about 100 miles. I noticed it because the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>two people that were driving were white, and there aren't a lot of white<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>people in that region. So when I saw them following me I stopped - they<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>slow down and overtake me and when I went back on the road I see them<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>again. I said I thought I was in trouble. So I reached the next town,<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>turned off my engine and waited for about two hours, and I thought I must<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>have lost them. So I jumped on the road again. I am driving full speed -<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>about maybe 120 MPH because I am late. I was going to get my son from the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>airport and I had already lost two hours trying to avoid people who were<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>following me, and Lo and behold one of the pickup trucks is in my driving<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>mirror again. And I am going downhill and this guy comes and over- takes<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>me, gets in front of me and brakes. He had a big pickup truck and behind<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>there were bull bars (?) And the other pickup that is behind me is also<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>very close to my bumper. So I tried to avoid by going off on the right side<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>of the road. In Uganda they drive on the left - and he also goes on the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>right side of the road. When I attempt to come back onto the road my<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>vehicle starts overturning and it must have overturned about 15 times. The<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>vehicle was totally mashed up, and it was near a small town. Everybody<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>thought nobody could escape from that car. I thought I had died. I was<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>still breathing. I could hear myself breathing, but I thought I had died. I<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>looked at the mashed car and the smashed windows, and I thought 'Maybe<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>heaven looks this ugly.' So eventually people came and they cut the door,<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>and I waited to see... because when it overturned it knocked somebody who<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>was on a bicycle, but the person didn't die. And it knocked bannana trees .<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>It was horrible. But I came out. When I stepped out everybody started<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>running. They thought it was a ghost walking - some kind of dead man<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>walking. So one of the people recognized me, and they took me to hospital,<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>and they found I had just sustained very minor injuries.

So I knew that they were going to make their point and they were going to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>make it very well. But at that time I think I had passed the door of no<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>return, and I could not take a step backwards. So the minister of health<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>knew that if they lost the debate it would be very difficult for them.<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Because in speaking to Barbara I also understand that here you follow a<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>certain regime - like you give certain doses in certain years, and after<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>that it's finished. In Uganda or Kenya or Tanzania it's not like that. You<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>have what they call routine where your children keep getting all these<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>vaccines. And then they have National Immunization Days. It doesn't care<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>whether you go through the immunization or whether you were immunized last<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>year. You come this year and they still give you the same thing. So for<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>polio, for measles there is no end. It's that complicated.

So what happened then was the government then decided to say 'Well, those<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>experts that came weren't really experts. They were some kind of experts<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>but they are not experts. And these are the experts that are now going to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>come in the final debate on radio.' And I said 'O.K. The experts can come<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>because my questions are still the same.' So they brought now a team of<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>other experts which was supposed to be the final team of experts, and when<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>they came this was my first question : 'Tell us - you say that this oral<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>polio virus is attenuated, which means weakened. What does that mean ?' And<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>the guy says 'Well, it's not really a virus. It's the jacket of a virus.'<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>'It's a live virus.' 'It's an attenuated live virus.' And they started<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>saying 'No, it's not a live virus. It's the jacket of a virus.' Then<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>another one said 'No no no' And this is live on radio so the experts from<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>the ministry of health are contradicting themselves in a live debate<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>listened to by more than 15 million people who for a long time have trusted<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>doctors as really people who should know everything about vaccines. And one<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>of them said 'No, it's not a jacket. You can't say it's a jacket. It's just<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>harmless.' O.K. well if it's harmless, and if the virus goes into the body,<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>it can do several things. It can lie dormant; it can die, or it can become<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>potent.

And then people were ringing and saying 'What would you call a virus in the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>local language ?' And one of the experts called it a small animal, and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>that's where problems started because then another caller would ring in and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>say 'Well, if it's a small animal, what does it eat ? And if you don't give<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>it food and it gets really hungry, what would happen ? Won't it attack the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>body's immune system ?' Now you may find this hilarious and laugh, but<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>really those are deep philosophical questions that scientists grapple with.<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>When a virus gets in your body it can do several things. It can die. It can<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>sleep, or it can become potent or virulent. And if that happens, then you<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>have a problem. So this expert debate didn't do the work, because what<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>people were interested in was to hear why it is possible that they cannot<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>get the killed virus. And the answer was that it would be too expensive -it would be too expensive to give the killed virus to the population.

And then the people said 'O.K. if it's too expensive, we don't want the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>cheap one. We think at least we are worth five dollars or ten dollars, or<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>something like this. So if you can't bring the inoculated polio virus, we<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>are not going to have the oral polio.' And that's what they did. But the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>government was ready for them - not really the government - the minister of<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>health, the World Health Organization and the UNICEF. They mobilized the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>army, and the police and moved from house to house. They had asked the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>local authorities to do a list of people who had children, so they moved<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>from house to house grabbing children at gunpoint and vaccinating them.

Now those that knew - as soon as the army got into the village - the rest<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>of the people who had children would run into the bush, and they stayed<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>there for a week. And there is the story of this child who was met on the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>road, and they grabbed him and asked him whether he was immunized, and he<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>said 'Yes'. He lied to them - said 'Yes' - He was running away, but he said<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>'Yes' and they said 'Well, we still have to immunize you anyway. So they<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>got the (dose). They put it in his mouth and the child spit it out - first<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>time. They put it a second time (spit) - third (spit) - fourth (spit) and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>then they hit the child and then the child ran away unvaccinated. So it<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>became a very difficult exercise, and the government put all the blame on<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>me. They said it must have been me who had learned all these<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>hypno-therapeutic techniques and had (majored ?) in psycho-cranial<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>therapies, and I was an agent of all these organizations abroad that<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>really do not believe in traditional medicine; and I had hypno- tized the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>population so that they were not able to respond to government messages on<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>vaccination - something that was totally good for them. Now the thing was -those that went for vaccination came immediately to report reactions, and a<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>good many of them lost their children. Those that did not go for<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>vaccination did not have the same reaction. So they would be ringing in to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>the radio station and saying 'Well, I vaccinated my child and this is what<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>happened.' I know this is what was happening even before we started, but<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>they had no way of expressing themselves. They had no means. So at this<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>stage most people really got convinced that there must be a relationship<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>between having a history of HIV... I have to tell you HIV is very big in<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Uganda - very big in East Africa. I was born in a family of eleven, but<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>from 1987 up to today I have lost eight members of my family through HIV.
So when the manufacturer says 'Do not give this vaccine to families that<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>have a history of HIV' there are no families in Uganda that have no history<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>of HIV. Everybody knows somebody who has died or has lost an uncle or a<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>brother's wife or his children through HIV. And it's that relationship that<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>people were able to put together saying 'Maybe really the oral polio<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>vaccine, when given to population that has HIV - when live vaccine is given<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>to a population that has HIV, it produces that reaction.'

But for me, up to today, that is still the situation. The oral polio<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>vaccine in Uganda, northern Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Congo and part of<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Kenya has become a hotly contested debate. Thousands of people, during the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>National Immunization Days in the months of July and September, go into the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>bush and stay there for weeks. The army and the police move house to house<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>looking for children to vaccinate. At the same time, things that kill<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>children like malaria, cholera, issues of stunted growth, sanitation, are<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>completely untackled.

Now - last year I came to Washington to give a lecture to the Voice of<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>America, and I decided to ring the Centers for Disease Control. Normally<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>when I travel I record my travel and I do a travel program. So I tell<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>people what I'm seeing because I know the majority of my people have no<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>chance of travelling - so I describe the situation to them. And I rand the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Centers for Disease Control and they have a line of experts that you can<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>ask different questions. And I said 'I am living in America and I want to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>go<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>to Uganda, and my children have not received oral polio vaccination. And<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>they said 'No, they can't receive oral polio vaccination in this country.'<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>I said 'Why not ?' and they said 'Well, you can get polio from oral polio<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>vaccination.' And I said 'Is this the Centers for Disease Control ?' and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>they said 'Yes'. 'Are you sure you are not the Centers for Disease<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Uncontrol ?' They said 'No, we are the Centers for Disease Control - the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>real McCoy.' So I said 'What if I have a history of HIV and I receive oral<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>polio ?' They said 'That would be really pretty dangerous. It could be a<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>death sentence.' (And I said) can I have your name ?' 'No, you can't have<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>my name. You can have a reference number.' I said 'O.K.' but I recorded<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>this, and when I went back I played it on radio. (applause) I said 'Well,<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>this is not me now. You can't arrest me. You have to arrest the Centers for<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Disease Control, because, I mean, it's them doing the talking. It's not me.<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>I have just given them space on the radio !'

So the minister of health said 'O.K. this is what we're going to do. We're<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>going to invite you and you'll come and sit with all the experts from World<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Health Organi- zation, from UNICEF and the minister of health, and we'll do<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>a deal.' So what I did - I went to the website of the Centers for Disease<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Control. I photocopied a big document on vaccine reactions, and I took it<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>with me. So I sat before the minister of health and I said 'Well, before we<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>can do any deal, I just want to see what our very good friends from the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Centers for Disease Control say about vaccine reactions - particularly<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>polio.' And the minister gave it to the head of public health, and the head<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>of public health looks at this document and says 'This is not a genuine CDC<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>document. This is from the internet.' And I said 'So what ? It's from the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>internet - the CDC on the internet. This is the 21st Century !' He said<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>'No, it's not.' And I said 'O.K. At the bottom there is a number, and it<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>says you can ring this number. Why don't we ring the Centers for Disease<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Control ? Here is a mobile phone' And he said 'No, we can't ring them. We<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>wouldn't know if it was the CDC answering.' So what do we do ? They said<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>'We'll send the document to the embassy and ask the embassy to verify if<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>it's a CDC document.' 'Oh' I said - 'Well, you have an expert from the CDC<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>in Kampala. Why don't you call that expert to verify ?' He said 'No, he's<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>sick. He's not available for verification.' So I said 'O.K. I will do a<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>deal with you only after you verify that this is a genuine CDC document.<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>We'll give each other 24 hours. You go and do your verification, and then<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>after that I'll come and we can deal.' 24 hours. No reaction. One week -<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>one month - I am still waiting.

But in the meantime I had two radio stations. One of them is now closed. I<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>employed over 60 people. I am 6 months in arrears. I can't afford to pay<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>them. As I speak I have not a single advertiser on my radio station that<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>has an audience of more than 50 million. My radio program, when it goes on<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>air - even buses that carry people stop to listen to my program for one and<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>a half hours. And I have already told you that people even pay to hear me<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>speak. But I have taken a bank loan from England. My house is up for grabs,<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>including all my books and my videos and everything - just for asking<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>simple questions as 'Why don't you fight a disease that kills people<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>instead of one that has a theoretical risk of attacking them ? Why don't<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>you deal with issues that people want you to deal with, and maybe after you<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>have dealt with that, then you can deal with oral polio vaccine ? Why use a<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>vaccine that was discontinued in America - which is a technological<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>nation where people should know - and you use it here ? Why at least can't<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>you say to people "Pay for the killed vaccine" so that they get the vaccine<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>that, according to the manufacturer, would be less harmful ?'

That is my story. I am not opposed to vaccination. I have not gone out to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>cause trouble for anybody. It's just I felt as a broadcaster my job is to<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>ask questions that my audiences would have asked had they been in the same<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>position that I was, or had the opportunity to meet the people that matter.<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>So - and that's what I did. Instead of giving me appropriate answers, I was<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>victimized. One government minister said the experts from the ministry of<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>health had carried out a study and they had found me mad ! And I said<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>'Well, if you say I am mad, I think you could say it's mutually assured<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>destruction, and definitely this poison would have mutually assured us of<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>destruction.' So in my own madness it seems I was the only person that<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>could stand in front of millions of people to ask legitimate questions.

I know one thing - that people who have lost their children as a result of<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>taking oral polio vaccine will not be going for immunization unless that<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>policy is changed. I also know - I think if you go to the website of the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>World Health Organization you'll find my name - you know they depict me as<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>this anti-polio campaigner and whatever, which I am not - But I also know<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>that the World Health Organization, UNICEF and all these agencies are<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>really looking for what they call victory - to vaccinate the last child.<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>And they are saying that right now the person who stands in front of them<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>is myself.

For more than six months I have not been on radio broadcasting because I<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>was involved in a conflict in eastern Congo - in the Democratic Republic of<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Congo - and it was the center that I ran, called the Pan-African Center for<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>Strategic and International Studies that began the peace initiative about a<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>year ago that led to different peace accords that have been signed to bring<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>peace in this country. And one of the peace conferences was chaired by<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>myself for more than six months. Now I also know that the population is not<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>going to accept these oral polio vaccinations unless they change to killed<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>vaccine. But for the government and for the minister of health, and all the<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>other agencies, they will continue to look at me as the enemy. I have been<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>out of radio for this period of time, but still there is very little people<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>going for vaccination, and the government is pouring in more money -millions and millions of dollars of meagre resources that a small country<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>like Uganda cannot afford. And most of that is really going into<SPAN lang=en-gb> </SPAN>misinformation - a campaign against me. That's my story. Thank you very much. "

<FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;

January 3rd, 2008, 11:00 am #4

<a href=http://www.documentary-film.net/search/watch-now.php?&ref=5>THE ORIGIN OF AIDS</a>

January 3rd, 2008, 11:30 am #5

January 3rd, 2008, 12:52 pm #6

If that version breaks up :

<STRONG>Videos on the ORIGIN OF AIDS - polio vaccine tested on Africans and its relationship to AIDS.&nbsp; PART 1:</STRONG>

<EMBED src= width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
&nbsp;

And then ask why is it being stifled, why is there no open scientific debate.

That indicates to me that 'science' has something to fear from the film - if they did not they wouldn't try to silence it - they would WELCOME debate.&nbsp;

January 3rd, 2008, 12:54 pm #7

<FONT size=4><SPAN class=visible id=wholedescr>THE STRECKER MEMORANDUM on AIDS</SPAN></FONT><FONT size=4><SPAN class=visible>

<DIV class=post-header-line-1></DIV>
<DIV class="post-body entry-content">
<EMBED id=VideoPlayback style="WIDTH: 400px; HEIGHT: 326px" src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... 4539&hl=en type=application/x-shockwave-flash flashvars=""> </EMBED>

"The Strecker Memorandum is a 96 minute Video Tape and one of the most controversial video tapes you will ever see. Robert B. Strecker M.D. PhD, presents with document evidence the Truth about AIDS being a Man-Made Disease. In his video he lectures how the AIDS Virus was Predicted, Requested, Created and introduced into human population through Medical Injection Programs. Dr. Strecker practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology in Los Angeles as a trained pathologist, with a PhD in Pharmacology."
</DIV></SPAN></FONT>

January 3rd, 2008, 2:55 pm #8

<STRONG>Slide 1</STRONG> re P<STRONG>REDICTED</STRONG>:&nbsp; McFarland Burnett, Lancet - Jan 1 1966 "Men or Molecules:&nbsp; A Tilt at Molecular Biology":&nbsp; "The human implications of what is going on in this sophisticated universe of tissue culture cells, bacteria and the viruses, which can be grown at the expense of one or another, are at best dubious, at most, frankly terrifying."

Slide 2:&nbsp; Same source as above:&nbsp; "This series of articles is designed, I believe, to persuade readers to think again about some current dogmas that have grown up in medicine, and not necessarily to offer alternative approaches."

Slide 3:&nbsp; Same source:&nbsp; "Medicine must make use of all the sciences.&nbsp; But must also recognize the limitations that the process of evolution, and the nature of man, places on their utilization."

Slide 4:&nbsp; Same Source:&nbsp; "It is a hard thing for an experimental scientist to accept, but it is becoming all too evident that there are dangers in knowing what we should not know."

Slide 5:&nbsp; J. Clemenson, Leukemogenesis - 1973:&nbsp; "We are in fact establishing conditions for a possible pandemic of an oncogenic virus varied on the scale of influenza of 1918."

Slide 6:&nbsp; Clemenson:&nbsp;&nbsp; "It is possible to visualize the mutation of a virus into a variety of high contageosity to man, resulting in a pandemic of neoplastic disease before we could develop a vaccine."

Slide 7:&nbsp; Heading:&nbsp; "Common Genetic Alterations of RNA Tumour Viruses grown in Hyman Cells - Stuart A. Aaronson."&nbsp; Rest is unreadable but is followed by explanation of&nbsp; human to mouse tissue.

Slide 8:&nbsp; 1973? "Cross-species transmission of mammalian RNA tumor viruses, Koshi Marvyatta (?) MD, Leon Dimchowski (?) MD, PhD:&nbsp; Rats infected..."

Slide 9:&nbsp; "Cattle/Sheep Virus - Human Tissue Culture.&nbsp; Cross-Species Transmission."

Slide 10, unreadable.

<STRONG>Slide 11 </STRONG>re <STRONG>REQUESTED</STRONG>:&nbsp; "III.&nbsp; REQUESTED&nbsp; WHO BULLETIN (1972)&nbsp; REASON WHY"

Slide 12:&nbsp;<STRONG> BULLETIN OF THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO) - 1972</STRONG>

Slide 13:&nbsp; Same <STRONG>WHO</STRONG> heading:&nbsp; <STRONG><FONT size=4>"An attempt should be made to ascertain whether viruses can in fact exert selective effects on immune function.&nbsp; By depressing 7S vs. 19S antibody or by effecting T-Cell as opposed to B-cell function."</FONT></STRONG>

Slide 14:&nbsp; Same <STRONG>WHO </STRONG>heading:&nbsp; <STRONG>"<FONT size=4>The possibility should be looked into that the immune response to the virus may itself be impaired if the effective viruses damage more or less selectively the cells responding to the viral antigens</FONT>."</STRONG>

<EM><STRONG>('ie, lets make a virus that affects the T-Cells of man')</STRONG></EM>

Slide 15:&nbsp; The Times, 1987, "<STRONG>Smallpox vaccine 'triggererd Aids virus</STRONG>"

Slide 16:&nbsp; Close-up of that title and explanation that it discussed whether there was an assocation between the <STRONG>WHO vaccine in Africa </STRONG>and the outcome of Aids, and concluded there <STRONG>WAS an association</STRONG>.&nbsp; A report&nbsp;had been&nbsp;given to The Times.&nbsp; This was never discussed, investigated or addressed in the US.

Then discussion on <STRONG>INTENTION:</STRONG>&nbsp; <STRONG>syphillis experiments in black men in Alabama </STRONG>most of whom were prevented from receiving treatment by penicillin, thus causing the spread to their families and children, and the mention of "<STRONG>Bad Blood</STRONG>", a book by James Jones.

Then re <STRONG>between 1959 and 1970 over 300 biological experiments conducted on US citizens unknown to those citizens,</STRONG> documented <STRONG>in a book called </STRONG>

Slide 17:&nbsp; "<STRONG>A Higher Form of Killing</STRONG>" by Paxsman & Harris

<STRONG>which "documents all the biological warfare history of the US thats more or less in book form."&nbsp;&nbsp; </STRONG>

<EM><STRONG>There may be further slides involved, but this is the point I'm halting typing them out at.</STRONG></EM>

&nbsp;

<STRONG>It seems that there are differences in theories of cause.</STRONG>

<STRONG>Strecker</STRONG> favours cattle and sheep in <STRONG>smallpox</STRONG> vaccines whereas
<STRONG>Hooper's film, Origin of Aids</STRONG>, discusses monkey tissue in <STRONG>polio</STRONG> vaccine.&nbsp;
Obviously we aren't qualified to decide which is correct, or whether <STRONG>BOTH</STRONG> are correct as in it all being mammalian tissue, or whether because Strecker's memorandum is rather dated, more current information is now known re monkey tissue etc.

<STRONG><FONT size=4>What they DO agree on, is that AIDS was man-made through vaccines.
</FONT></STRONG>Whether accidentally or intentionally - we can only decide for ourselves. One of the reasons we have to decide for ourselves is the lack of scientific debate that might lead to evidence.

<STRONG>The lack of integrity shown by attempts to silence scientific debate, and bullying of those such as Hooper (I don't know if Strecker received similar treatment) who rightfully want and expect transparency and debate, certainly doesn't help anyone come to a conclusion that the emergence of AIDS&nbsp; was "accidental" which would therefore in some ways be 'forgivable'.&nbsp;&nbsp; </STRONG>

<STRONG>Quite the opposite.</STRONG>
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

January 3rd, 2008, 5:59 pm #9

http://www.boydgraves.com/news/011007.html

“<FONT size=6>There is a substantial basis in U.S. law and fact for the allegation and the conclusion that the United States intentionally made HIV/AIDS with the purpose for use as a population control weapon, <FONT size=6>a quiet and silent holocaust of people of color </FONT><FONT size=4>...</FONT>” </FONT>

<STRONG><EM><FONT size=4>News Release </FONT></EM></STRONG>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in" align=left><STRONG><EM><FONT size=4></FONT></EM></STRONG>&nbsp;

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
<COLGROUP><STRONG>
<COL width=128>
<COL width=128><EM><FONT size=4></FONT></EM></STRONG>
<TBODY>
<TR vAlign=top>
<TD width="50%">
<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in" align=left><FONT size=4>FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE</FONT>

<P align=left><FONT size=4>October 1, 2007</FONT>
</TD>
<TD width="50%">
<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in" align=left><FONT size=3>FOR MORE INFORMTION CONTACT: Boyd Ed Graves, J.D.</FONT>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in" align=left><FONT size=3>Cell Phone U.S.A.: (619)-849-9364</FONT>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in" align=left><FONT size=3>Email: [url=mailto:boyded2003@yahoo.com]boyded2003@yahoo.com[/url] </FONT>

<P align=left><FONT size=4><FONT size=3>Internet: www.boydgraves.com</FONT></FONT>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in" align=left>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in" align=left>&nbsp;

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in" align=center><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 20pt" size=5>Activist Boyd Graves to refile AIDS origin lawsuit against United States </FONT>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=left>&nbsp;

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN-LEFT: 0.36in; TEXT-INDENT: 0.34in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in" align=left><FONT size=4><SPAN>SAN DIEGO -</SPAN></FONT><FONT size=4> </FONT><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt" size=4>I</FONT><FONT size=4>nternational AIDS Activist, Boyd Ed Graves, J.D. will re-file the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the United States</FONT> <FONT size=4>for </FONT><FONT size=4>“full disclosure”</FONT><FONT size=4> of the formerly secret </FONT><FONT size=4>U.S. Special Virus Program</FONT><FONT size=4> (1962 – 1978). According to medical experts, any review of this formerly secret federal virus development program will solve and end HIV/AIDS.</FONT>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN-LEFT: 0.36in; TEXT-INDENT: 0.34in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in" align=left>&nbsp;

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN-LEFT: 0.36in; TEXT-INDENT: 0.34in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in" align=left>“<FONT size=4>The annual progress reports of this federal program (some fifteen) had lain dormant for some thirty years until the people began inquiring,” Graves said. “Then Dr. Alan Rabson removed progress reports #14 and progress report #15, representing the years 1977 & 1978.”</FONT>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN-LEFT: 0.36in; TEXT-INDENT: 0.34in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in" align=left>&nbsp;

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN-LEFT: 0.36in; TEXT-INDENT: 0.34in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in" align=left>“<FONT size=4>The law requires Dr. Rabson to return all of the confiscated progress reports to the archives. The United States' Constitution says I have a right to life, this federal program proves I do not,” Graves said. </FONT>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN-LEFT: 0.36in; TEXT-INDENT: 0.34in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in" align=left>“<FONT size=4>We continue to seek accountability of the U.S. Special Virus program. Thus far to no avail in any part of our trilateral government. To date over four million people now possess knowledge of the 1971 blueprint of the federal program to make HIV/AIDS.” See also: www.boydgraves.com/flowchart/. </FONT>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN-LEFT: 0.36in; TEXT-INDENT: 0.34in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in" align=left><FONT size=4>The case was dismissed by Federal Judge Larry A. Burns of the Southern District of California earlier this summer when Graves</FONT> <FONT size=4>failed to serve the U.S. Attorney General. However, the record reveals then acting U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales indeed received notice of the lawsuit in May 2007, via certified mail and took no action of his own initiative.</FONT>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN-LEFT: 0.36in; TEXT-INDENT: 0.34in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in" align=left><FONT size=4>No one in this U.S.</FONT> <FONT size=4>government has downloaded the 1971 flowchart nor does any U.S.</FONT> <FONT size=4>official have anything to say about U.S. House Resolution 15090, according to Graves. </FONT><FONT size=4>There is a substantial basis in U.S. law and fact for the allegation and the conclusion that the United States intentionally made HIV/AIDS with the purpose for use as a population control weapon; a quiet and silent holocaust of people of color, in the name of future White Americas. Graves cites U.S.</FONT> <FONT size=4>Public Law 91-213, signed by then President Richard Nixon March 16, 1970.</FONT>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN-LEFT: 0.36in; TEXT-INDENT: 0.34in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in" align=left>“<FONT size=4>Know the truth about HIV/AIDS and the U.S. Special Virus program,” Graves said. “Then stand up and do something about it!”</FONT>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN-LEFT: 0.41in; TEXT-INDENT: 0.36in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in" align=left><FONT size=4>Boyd Ed Graves, J.D. is a graduate of Annapolis and law school and he is in his eigth</FONT><FONT size=4> year as Director-AIDS CONCERNS, for the international medical research foundation, Common Cause, headquartered in Ontario, Canada. He is the author of two books and is readily called upon for his wealth of knowledge regarding the laboratory birth of HIV/AIDS. His work continues to receive critical acclaim from around the world. www.boydgraves.com/comments</FONT>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in" align=center><FONT size=4>####</FONT>

January 3rd, 2008, 6:06 pm #10

http://www.boydgraves.com/comments/

<STRONG><FONT size=4>"JUST AS YOU, I BELIEVE THAT HIV-1 WAS A LABORATORY CREATION."</FONT></STRONG>

<FONT face=Helv size=2><STRONG>Prof. Garth Nicolson, Institute for Molecular Medicine February 12, 2001</STRONG></FONT><FONT size=3><!--webbot bot="PurpleText"
preview="Responding to Boyd E. Graves "History of the Development of AIDS""
--></FONT>

<HR color=#ff0000>

<FONT size=3><STRONG>Dr. Boyd Graves' research into the origin of the virus that causes AIDS, HIV, is important.&nbsp; His efforts have led to the discovery of a flowchart, created by the Special Virus Cancer Program (SVCP), that clearly shows that the research efforts of moving leukemia, lymphoma, and sarcoma viruses from lower species into primate and human cells in a 15 year period (1962-1978) was not accidental.&nbsp; Indeed, the flowchart reveals the systematic plan to examine many of these agents in the context of how, specifically, these agents would affect human immunology . . .Graves' research into the funding of the project, federal laws associated with the project, and his dogged pursuit of answers from authorities in the field and their associated Federal agencies is unparalleled.&nbsp; His legal actions to bring this matter to a head are important in that it will only be through legal means and subsequent Congressional review that this information will see the light of day.&nbsp;. .&nbsp;In this regard, then, Dr. Graves' efforts are at the core of finding the true origin of this global pandemic.</STRONG></FONT><FONT size=4><STRONG>

</STRONG></FONT><FONT face=Helvetica size=2><STRONG>Robert E. Lee, M.S., M.S.W., L.C.S.W. March 12, 2001
Author: AIDS: An Explosion of the Biological Time-bomb?</STRONG></FONT>

<HR color=#000000>

<FONT size=4><STRONG>"Dear Ed, Congratulations ! You are on the right path. Many of us greatly appreciate your excellent research !!!! Best Regards"</STRONG></FONT>

<FONT face=Helvetica size=2><STRONG>Dr. Bruce W. Halstead M.D. Director World Life Research Institute February 22, 2001</STRONG></FONT>

<HR color=#0000ff>

<FONT face=Helv size=3><STRONG>“</STRONG><STRONG>State Origin: The Evidence of the Laboratory Birth of AIDS'</STRONG><STRONG> the new book by author Boyd Ed Graves’ relays his trials and tribulations as the lead plaintiff for the people against the forces that wield global genocide. Lawyer Graves is the lead investigator of the “Special Virus Cancer Program” </STRONG><EM><STRONG>flow chart</STRONG></EM><STRONG>. . . Give support and attention to these history making efforts.”</STRONG> </FONT>

<FONT face=Helv size=2><STRONG>Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, author of "Emerging Viruses AIDS & Ebola Nature, Accident or Intentional?" </STRONG></FONT><FONT face=Helv color=#000000 size=2>12.17.2000</FONT>

<HR color=#ff0000>

<P align=left><FONT face=Helv color=#000000 size=4><STRONG>"Although the "Special Virus" (SVCP) </STRONG><EM><STRONG>'Flow Chart'</STRONG></EM><STRONG> is seemingly structured in such a manner that the world would not immediately recognize the real purpose of this officially sanctioned U.S. Federal Program, one has to ask oneself WHY was the </STRONG><EM><STRONG>flow chart</STRONG></EM><STRONG> even structured in the first instances??? If AIDS is not deactivated, within 66 years there will be no blacks in Africa."</STRONG></FONT><FONT face=Helv color=#000080 size=3> </FONT>

<P align=left><FONT face=Helv color=#000000 size=1><STRONG>Dr. Basil E. Wainright, Physicist & Three Time Nobel Nominee </STRONG></FONT>

<P align=left><FONT face=Helv color=#000000 size=1><STRONG>Nairobi, Kenya November 2, 1999</STRONG></FONT>

<HR color=#000000>

<FONT face=Helvetica size=4><STRONG>Boyd Ed Graves simply brought a government document (1971 AIDS Flow Chart) to court. . . and demanded an investigation. The government knows well what is in that document and that it was not meant for public consumption. . .His accusations are not made lightly or out of bitterness. . .He is a patriotic American . . . everything he has told me is verifiable in government document libraries.</STRONG></FONT><FONT face=Helvetica size=3><STRONG> </STRONG></FONT>

<FONT face=Helvetica size=2>Dr. Vincent Gammil, Chemist August 8, 1999</FONT>

<HR color=#0000ff>

<FONT face=Helvetica size=3><STRONG>"Without a doubt, the Special Virus Cancer Program Flowchart and its respective Progress Reports clearly establish The United States of America's creation of the AIDS hybrid virus, internal toxic lipoprotein and the mycoplasm packaging unit.&nbsp; It's no coincidence that The Who's Who of AIDS from Dr. Mathilde Krim, Dr. Garth Nicholson to Dr. Robert Gallo were contractors involved. That the major media overlooked this early attempt at gene therapy using specific cell membrane receptors, is unacceptable. That the global population was misled to AIDS is a crime against humanity. . . The Silence Must Be Broken.</STRONG></FONT><FONT face=Helvetica size=2>"

Dr. Dean Loren, Esq.
Nuclear Chemist, Attorney and Television Producer of Jewish World January 12, 2001</FONT>

<HR color=#ff0000>

<FONT face=Helv size=3><STRONG>"The POZ article was a pathetic piece of reporting. The author jumped all over the place -- HIV dissenters, Kemron, etc, -- rather than concentrating on the important evidence that Ed Graves has collected on the man-made origin of AIDS. . . .POZ wanted to do a "whitewash" of this AIDS is man-made story. POZ can now say they covered the story (albeit unfairly) and continue to be the premier pimp AIDS magazine for the HIV drug industry. . . In short, Ed was "set up" -- pathetically by a Black reporter. . .What could be more "politically correct"????? Is there a "Movie of the Week" here????"</STRONG></FONT><FONT face=Helv>
</FONT>

<FONT face=Helv>Alan Cantwell, Jr., M.D.</FONT><FONT face=Helv size=2>
author of AIDS and the Doctors of Death and Queer Blood.
December 5, 2000
Hollywood, Californi</FONT><FONT face=Helv>a</FONT>

<HR color=#000000>

<FONT size=4><STRONG>"Dear Mr. Graves:&nbsp;&nbsp; Thank you many times for your courageous sharing of the truth about beginning of AIDS. </STRONG><STRONG>You deserve many Congressional Medals of Honor!&nbsp;</STRONG><STRONG> Thank you for the two videos and information over the internet. God bless and comfort you with His love and mercy."</STRONG></FONT>
<STRONG>
Joe Spenner&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2/10/01</STRONG>

<HR color=#0000ff>

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT size=4><STRONG>Dr. Graves I would like to commend you on your tireless effort to inform the uninformed people of the world to the true origin of the AIDS virus and the role that the United States of America played in its' creation. I was shocked to view the opinion of the CBC as to how they view the AIDS problem. Keep up the good work!

&nbsp;Sincerely,

Anthony J. Lawrence Sr. March 10, 2001</STRONG></FONT>

<HR color=#ff0000>

<FONT face=Times size=4><STRONG>"Once you get a map, you can probably get there . . .Go Mr. Graves . . .Go!"</STRONG></FONT><FONT face=Helv size=2><STRONG>

Lee Datts, JR. March 8, 2001 </STRONG></FONT>

<HR color=#000000>

<FONT face=Helv size=2><STRONG>"We seem to have some pretty solid evidence on several fronts now that either a specific wipe out policy exists or that perhaps even more sinister who cares as long as we make lots of money is the only driving force. Thus, we have AIDS introduced, drugs that don't work, vaccines that kill, food additives that subvert. All you have to remember is that no matter how big, how successful, if you build a house of cards, one day it will fall down. Keep up the good work on the source of the AIDS, but I ask also spread hope, know this and other terrors can and other terrors can and are being cured. Best Regards."</STRONG></FONT>

<FONT face=Helv size=2>Captain Richard Gibas, Malaysia October 2000</FONT>

<HR color=#0000ff>

<P align=left><FONT face=Helv size=2><STRONG>"After faithfully serving the United States - in military uniform - for over 23 years, my eyes FINALLY opened! American racism (institutionalized or not) is ingrained in the very fabric of its"democracy." No, it is NOT difficult for me to (now) believe that theAmerican government "invented" the AIDS virus to help eradicate its African-American (and OTHER unwanted) population. I invite your attention to my book (albeit a totally different subject) -http://www.inthecar.com-- which, because of my authorship, has "made" me literally unemployed and unemployable for over 5 years! "</STRONG></FONT>

<P align=left><FONT face=Helv size=2>Lonnie F. Dewitt</FONT>

<HR color=#ff0000>

<P align=left><FONT face=Helvetica size=3><STRONG>MY BROTHER BOYD,

THANK YOU FOR INFORMING THE COMMUNITY REGARDING THE ORIGINS OF HIV/AIDS. I HAVE WORKED WITH THE PRISON POPULATION AS A VOLUNTEER FOR 20 YEARS AND I DID HEAR ABOUT THIS, BUT NEVER WITH THE INFORMATION YOU ARE GIVING. AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE SUPPORT, AND NOW IS THE TIME. IF NOT NOW! WHEN? IF NOT US! WHO?</STRONG></FONT><FONT face=Helvetica size=2>

QUEEN MAKEDA 1/13/01</FONT>

<HR color=#ff0000>

<FONT size=4>"Give 'em hell, Boyd!" Love your web-site; I always knew you'd be doing great things!"</FONT>

<FONT face=Helvetica size=2>Stan Battles March 11, 2001</FONT>

<HR color=#000000>

<FONT face=Helv size=2><STRONG>"Read your submission on Mr. Graves. Thank you for such a much needed
article. We need to know the truth in life. . . His fight for
justice is paramount to the honest work that each of us must do for the
creation of a foundation to base our humanity on. We must wake up and be about the business of living in truth. Keep me posted about the book and other information. I will forward this information to others."</STRONG><EM><STRONG>
</STRONG></EM>
Thank-you again. Ashe', Florence Rozier</FONT>

<HR color=#0000ff>

<FONT face=Helv size=2><EM><STRONG>"I am sure you will give Boyd my congratulations. I am sure he is thrilled
and he deserves this and much more for all his valiant efforts for mankind.
It does not matter that he is trying to save the black race. In doing so he
helps us all. This is not a black or a gay disease it is designed for the
decimation of mankind."</STRONG></EM>
</FONT>

<FONT face=Helv size=2>Shiela Schultz December 2000</FONT>

<HR color=#ff0000>

<FONT face=Helv size=2><EM><STRONG>"Dear Mr. Bales, Thank you for your letter. Thank you, also, for your efforts to help unravel the truth about HIV. I, too, have studied the subject matter for a number of years now. I have read "Emerging Viruses", as well as other books and articles on the subject of the artificial origen of the "virus". Mr. Graves is fortunte to have you for a colleague and champion. Best regards,"</STRONG></EM>

Carl McCoy
Nashua, NH</FONT>

<HR color=#000000>

<FONT face=Helv size=2>"THNKS" </FONT>

<FONT face=Helv size=2>ADISA</FONT>

<HR color=#0000ff>

<FONT face=Helv size=2><EM><STRONG>"I hear your passion and concern with this on-going "slaughter" and all I can suggest is that you continue in a good way getting your message across. Godspeed."</STRONG></EM>
</FONT>

<FONT face=Helv size=2>Spencer Rowe </FONT>

<HR color=#ff0000>

<FONT face=Helv size=2><EM><STRONG>"(President) Clinton has recently issued a presidential pardon for Dr. Robert Gallo of the Sloan Kettering Cancer Institue for any deeds done while in their employment. Gallo was the virologist working on monkey viruses. Dr. Peter Duesberg was working on chicken viruses. We both know where this research ended up."</STRONG></EM></FONT>

<FONT face=Helv size=2>Mike from Dallas, TX</FONT>

<HR color=#000000>

<FONT face=Helvetica>"It is a forgone conclusion that the master plan is to not only eradicate the African population, but to also systematically throw the entire continent into chaos.&nbsp; This is done by creating, and in fact arming & inciting conflicts & genocide, impairing the ability to build an infrastructure, as well as overburdening governments with debt they cannot service let alone repay the principal.&nbsp; . . At all costs the system is to retard self determination & self dependence, while assisting in the corruption & temptation of the African leadership.

The end result is bondage & servitude, masquerading as foreign aid and loans. The goal is to control the vital natural resources of not only the African continent, but the world with their insatiable appetite. We must not be quiet o rlook the other way when evil is preying upon humanity, as the horrific days of nazi Germany."

Bob Shulman
January 3, 2001</FONT>

<HR color=#0000ff>

<STRONG>It is time to put all the information together and present it to the World Court. Then as a world mass making the right noise let's see what happens!
</STRONG>

<STRONG>Ray Emery March 10, 2001</STRONG>

<HR color=#ff0000>

<FONT face=Helv size=2><EM><STRONG>"I find this very intriguing and very believable. I wish there was something I could do to help get this information out to the public, especially in rural areas like where I live."</STRONG></EM>
</FONT>

<FONT face=Helv size=2>J. Jennings</FONT>

<HR color=#000000>

<FONT face=Helv size=4><EM><STRONG>"God's speed, and God Bless." </STRONG></EM></FONT><FONT face=Helv>
mother of a sick dying gulfwar veteran</FONT>

<HR color=#0000ff>

<FONT color=#000000 size=3><EM><STRONG>"Graves has an encyclopedic mind. He can pull numbers out of the air from reports he read 20 years ago. . ."</STRONG></EM></FONT><FONT color=#000000 size=2><EM><STRONG> </STRONG></EM></FONT>

<FONT face=Helvetica color=#000000>POZ Magazine </FONT>

<FONT face=Helvetica color=#000000>December 2000</FONT>

&nbsp;

<TABLE border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD borderColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#ffffff width="50%" borderColorDark=#ffffff>
<P align=center><FONT face=Helvetica color=#000000 size=3>Sign On-Line Petition</FONT><FONT face=Helvetica color=#000000 size=3> | </FONT><FONT face=Helvetica color=#000000 size=3>Press Releases </FONT><FONT face=Helvetica color=#000000 size=3>| </FONT><FONT face=Helvetica color=#000000 size=3>Events 2001</FONT>

<P align=center><FONT face=Helvetica color=#000000 size=3>Comments</FONT><FONT face=Helvetica color=#000000 size=3> | </FONT><FONT face=Helvetica color=#000000 size=3>About Boyd "Ed" Graves, J.D.</FONT>

<P align=center><FONT face=Helvetica color=#000000 size=3>AIDS Timeline </FONT><FONT face=Helvetica color=#000000 size=3>| </FONT><FONT face=Helvetica color=#000000 size=3>Special Virus Flow Chart </FONT>

<P align=center><FONT face=Helvetica color=#000000 size=3>Listen to Boyd E. Graves, J.D. </FONT>

<P align=center><FONT face=Helvetica color=#000000 size=3>Download "State Origin" E-Book</FONT>

<P align=center><FONT face=Helvetica color=#000000 size=3>Contact Us</FONT><FONT face=Helvetica color=#000000 size=3> | </FONT><FONT face=Helvetica color=#000000 size=3>Order Now</FONT>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>