Welcome to tweety's tutorials

Welcome to my tutorial site! All of my tutorials can be found here! Feel free to leave me a message or send me an e-mail regarding anything you see or any comments you have!

Welcome to tweety's tutorials

tweety
Advanced Member
tweety
Advanced Member

08 Dec 2008, 20:51 #1

I hope you will find this site easy to use and navigate!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Linking

You are welcome to TEXT LINK to my tutorials only, no copying any thing and posting it elsewhere. Please text link to the homepage. PLEASE no hotlinking!

Artwork

All artwork on this site is used under license or general permission from the artists. I hold several paid licenses at this time.

Supplies

I will share links to where you are able to get the same items that I have used in my tutorials. Some of the items I have used are paid items or that I am not allowed to share per others TOU that I abide by. Please don't ask me for supplies I have not supplied as I am copyright compliant. I will credit all items I supply.

Tutorial content

I would never knowingly copy another persons work. All of my tutorials are either created entirely by me or inspired from other work I have seen, although not copied. Any resemblance to other tutorials is coincidental. I have created all of my tutorials using Paint Shop Pro, Animation Shop and GIF Ulead Animator.

All of my tutorials are submitted to TWI which you can find at

You are able to do whatever you wish with my tutorials since the idea is mine but what you create with it is yours.

Gallery

Have you tried one of my tutorials and liked the result? Would you like it to be used on my site? The gallery is tutorial creations from people who liked my tutorials!

Links

Find links to places I frequent and other Tutorial writers work I enjoy!

Contact Me

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please use the contact me page to get in touch with me.

Awards