Skully Monster

Skully Monster

tweety
Advanced Member
tweety
Advanced Member

May 28th, 2013, 3:06 am #1

Feel free to use my tutorial in any way you would like. Although it is my ideas that will guide you, please feel free to do whatever you choose with it!

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP. I used PSP X4 to create this tag.

Needed supplies:

Scrap Kit of choice or the one I am using called Skully Shores. This kit is by Sarah at PMTw/S and can be purchased at Pimp my tags with Scraps Store.

Tube: Artwork © Irmino Pin-oops. In order to use the image in this tutorial you MUST purchase it from SATC.

Plugins: If so desired I used EyeCandy 6: Gradient Glow.

Open all supplies needed for this tutorial. 600x600 tag.

Add sb_pmt_skully-shores_frame 5, then add sb_pmt_skully-shores_pp11 as the paper layer under the frame, resized to fit inside the frame.
Under the frame and paper layer, add sb_pmt_skully-shores_fence, centered. I also added sb_pmt_skully-shores_frame 6 centered.

Add your tube to the frame and move to where you want it under the frame on the left. Using your eraser tool, erase portions on the top tube that are sticking out that you don't want shown. Drop shadow tubes 1, 1, 80, 5.

I added the following elements starting just above the frame. Resize as necessary and see tag for exact placement:
sb_pmt_skully-shores_ using the same technique as above, duplicate, one above and below the frame. Make it appear that the ribbon is wrapping around the frame.
sb_pmt_skully-shores_pearls centered at the bottom of the tag.
sb_pmt_skully-shores_skull 3 to the top left of the tag.
sb_pmt_skully-shores_knot 3 to the bottom of the tag, centered.

Add any elements of your choice. Drop shadow elements of choice. Merge any layers you choose together.

Add your text of choice, I used Pea Lisel Caps font, noise 50 with a 2.0 white gradient glow, and a regular drop shadow.

Resize tag if desired. Add your copyright at this time.

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Please feel free to send me your results!