Shades of Autumn

Shades of Autumn

tweety
Advanced Member
tweety
Advanced Member

10 Oct 2011, 02:37 #1

Feel free to use my tutorial in any way you would like. Although it is my ideas that will guide you, please feel free to do whatever you choose with it!

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Needed supplies:

Scrap Kit of choice or the one I am using called Shades of Autumn. This kit is by my good friend Shal and can be purchased at the places listed at her blog.

Link to the kit directly is posted here

Tube: Artwork © Anna Marine. In order to use the image in this tutorial you MUST purchase it from CDO.

Plugins: If so desired I used EyeCandy4000: Gradient Glow, which is no longer available to purchase, but should be able to be found in the new EyeCandy 6.

Open all the supplies you wish to use for the tut. 600x600 tag. And forgive me for the massive elements I used in the tag :)

Open SW_Shades_Frame 2 and add as the frame. Add SW_Shades_Leaf 9 to the top left under the frame.

Add your tube to the frame, move to where you want it.

I added the following elements. Resize as necessary and see tag for exact placement:
SW_Shades_Word Art 1 to the top right. Using your wand, select the words in Shades, being careful to select the extra parts under the other words. Add noise, about 45 or so.
SW_Shades_Ribbon Bow 1 to the top left on the frame.
SW_Shades_Elements 22 to the bottom right on the frame.
SW_Shades_Elements 19 to the bottom right on the frame.
SW_Shades_Elements 24 to the bottom middle, to the left of Element 19.
SW_Shades_Elements 1 to the left of Element 19.
SW_Shades_Elements 2 to the left of Element 1.
SW_Shades_Elements 21 to the right of element 2.
SW_Shades_Elements 20 to the left middle/bottom on the frame.
SW_Shades_Elements 10 to the bottom left on the frame.
SW_Shades_Elements 7 to the right of Element 10 on the bottom left.
SW_Shades_Elements 31 underneath Element 10.
SW_Shades_Elements 29 to the right of Element 31.
SW_Shades_Elements 30 in between Element 31 and 29.
SW_Shades_Elements 5 to the bottom right of the flower elements

Add any elements of your choice. Drop shadow elements of choice. Merge any layers you choose together.

Add your text of choice, I used MTF Lexi font, with a fat yellow 3.0 gradient glow, and a regular drop shadow as above.

Add your copyright at this time. Resize tag if desired.

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Please feel free to send me your results!