Dia de los Muertos

Dia de los Muertos

tweety
Advanced Member
tweety
Advanced Member

October 25th, 2013, 7:00 pm #1

Feel free to use my tutorial in any way you would like. Although it is my ideas that will guide you, please feel free to do whatever you choose with it!

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP. I used PSP X4 to create this tag.

Needed supplies:

Scrap Kit of choice or the one I am using called Dia de los Muertos. This kit is by Sarah at PMTw/S and can be purchased at Pimp my tags with Scraps Store.

Tube: Artwork © Alehandra_Vanhek. In order to use the image in this tutorial you MUST purchase it from PFD.

Plugins: If so desired I used EyeCandy 6: Gradient Glow.

Open all supplies needed for this tutorial. 600x600 tag.

Add sb_pmt_DOTD_frame 1, and sb_pmt_DOTD_pp5 as the paper for the frame.
Add below the frame and paper layers: sb_pmt_DOTD_print 3 centered.
Between the frame and paper layer, I added centered, and sb_pmt_DOTD_print 4 centered.

Add your tube over the frame and move to where you want it. Using your eraser tool, erase portions on the tube that are sticking out that you don't want shown. Drop shadow tubes 1, 1, 80, 5.

I added the following elements starting just above the frame. Resize as necessary and see tag for exact placement:
sb_pmt_DOTD_tag 1 centered at the bottom of the frame.
sb_pmt_DOTD_print 5 centered at the bottom of the tag.
sb_pmt_DOTD_flower 1 to the bottom left, on the top left of the tag 1 layer.
sb_pmt_DOTD_word art 1 to the bottom of the tag centered, with a gradient glow 1.0 fat in white.

Add any elements of your choice. Drop shadow elements of choice. Merge any layers you choose together.

Add your text of choice, I used Arvigo font, noise 90, and a 1.0 gradient glow, with a regular drop shadow.

Resize tag if desired. Add your copyright at this time.

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Please feel free to send me your results!