Welcome to Schwerpunkt

September 12th, 2008, 9:49 pm #1

Hello and welcome to Schwerpunkt.

This forum is for research and discussion of Axis armour subjects from WW2 - so please feel free to post.

We want this forum to be a place where people are free to discuss Axis armour in an open and friendly environment, free from flaming and general nastiness.

So, thanks and welcome!

The Schwerpunkt Team.

Die Schlange-Grube

September 12th, 2008, 9:59 pm #2

to welcome you - though the thought of you having your own site is a little frightening.  Looking forward to some good content and some good critiques in the future.  Let me know how I can help.

Das Dicke Ende Kommt Noch -

Paul

September 12th, 2008, 10:04 pm #3

The site is very much a joint effort between Jon, James, Tony, Don and I - so yes the 5 of us running a site does sound a little frightening - in a good way I hope!

Cheers

Sam

September 12th, 2008, 11:16 pm #4

This forum is for research and discussion of Axis armour subjects from WW2 - so please feel free to post.

We want this forum to be a place where people are free to discuss Axis armour in an open and friendly environment, free from flaming and general nastiness.

So, thanks and welcome!

The Schwerpunkt Team.

Die Schlange-Grube
...and said that it would be ok if I just wandered around and helped myself to whatever was in the 'fridge.

Howdy guys, (Sam, Sheeds, Andrew, LQ, and those I have yet to meet) Paul sent me this link on the sly. I hope that it was ok to stop on by and take a peak. Looks like a fun project full of friendly faces.

Have a great weekend guys, talk to you soon.

Rick

September 12th, 2008, 11:56 pm #5

So, thanks and welcome!

The Schwerpunkt Team.

Die Schlange-Grube
Well done fellas! Nice to have a new focal point.

Andrew

September 13th, 2008, 3:36 pm #6

So, thanks and welcome!

The Schwerpunkt Team.

Die Schlange-Grube
Hello guys!

Great news that you all have taken this step and created this new place. Hopefully it will enjoy a long and healthy life. Also the less said about the "alternatives" the better.

Still being moderated by Sheeds gives me the willies....

Cheers,

Henrik

September 13th, 2008, 5:56 pm #7

Why, I never would have expected anything else

September 13th, 2008, 11:02 pm #8

So, thanks and welcome!

The Schwerpunkt Team.

Die Schlange-Grube
After quite a few years sabbatical, I'm glad to be roped out of hibernation and warmly welcome everyone to our new little project - a German AFV reference and model site run by 4.5 Aussies

Hopefully we can establish friendly boards with a high level of discussion and willingness to contribute to promote research into the real vehicles and to improve our attempts to model them.

Now my co-host Mr.Bailey - JB 1, is currently gallivanting across the battlefields of Belgium, France and Germany prior to Euromilitaire where I'll join him next week, so I'm sure the other lads will keep an eye on the boards while we are away.

But in the meantime please feel free to get the ball rolling, and heres to a long and rosy future for these forums to share and learn about what we all love.

So enjoy and all the best,

JB No.2

September 14th, 2008, 10:34 am #9

So, thanks and welcome!

The Schwerpunkt Team.

Die Schlange-Grube
Hey Guys,
Look forward to many, fruitful discussions, modelling and otherwise. Here's to the future and a rosy bright one at that.

Mic B
Last edited by jim_blackwell on September 14th, 2008, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 14th, 2008, 12:04 pm #10

So, thanks and welcome!

The Schwerpunkt Team.

Die Schlange-Grube
for we have all missed your informative contributions and humour in such forums for so long. Well done Jon, Don, Sheeds, Sam and Jim for getting your heads together and formulating this site, a great effort. I look forward to seeing it grow and prosper, and I'll get the word out up here in the north. All the best.

Regards,

Brad