September 14th, 2008, 12:47 pm #11

Hello and welcome to Schwerpunkt.

This forum is for research and discussion of Axis armour subjects from WW2 - so please feel free to post.

We want this forum to be a place where people are free to discuss Axis armour in an open and friendly environment, free from flaming and general nastiness.

So, thanks and welcome!

The Schwerpunkt Team.

Die Schlange-Grube
what a great idea, I have emailed the link to some MAFVA bods in London for them to get on board.
This is a long time coming, all the best from the guys at AMMS Brisbane.
WELL DONE THOSE MEN !

September 14th, 2008, 3:13 pm #12

This forum is for research and discussion of Axis armour subjects from WW2 - so please feel free to post.

We want this forum to be a place where people are free to discuss Axis armour in an open and friendly environment, free from flaming and general nastiness.

So, thanks and welcome!

The Schwerpunkt Team.

Die Schlange-Grube
Looking forward to seeing this resource for the opposable thumb crowd gather momentum and flourish.

AD

September 14th, 2008, 10:40 pm #13

So, thanks and welcome!

The Schwerpunkt Team.

Die Schlange-Grube
Great idea, let's all execute it (so to speak)...

Do new posts go to the top, or is it like ML?

Cheers
Steve

Interested in and researching the vehicles and weapons of the Leibstandarte

September 14th, 2008, 10:44 pm #14

Hi,

it seems they don't, is it easy/and or better to have new posts going to the top of the forum, so that popular threads will be easier to find once things 'heat up' a bit?

Also, can we add the ability to edit our own posts?

Just wondering and hoping this isn't too difficult or expensive...???

What does everyone else think

Edit you own posts? Y/N

Cheers
Steve

September 14th, 2008, 11:12 pm #15

Hi Steve,

At massive expense and operating at the limits of our IT  expertise we have made the changes you demanded. The bill's in the post. Anything else?!

regards

Don

September 14th, 2008, 11:36 pm #16

if you guys could club together and buy me a Porsche 911 that would be ok...

Otherwise, I'm fine.

Thanks
Steve

September 14th, 2008, 11:47 pm #17

to welcome you - though the thought of you having your own site is a little frightening.  Looking forward to some good content and some good critiques in the future.  Let me know how I can help.

Das Dicke Ende Kommt Noch -

Paul
G'Day Guys

Well its great to see this new venture up & running. You certainly have the knoweldge base covered and I for one look forward to seeing some great discussions had and hopefully none of the crap that has happened previously.

I can see this becoming my first stop everytime I turn on a computer

Cheers

Chris

September 15th, 2008, 8:11 am #18

So, thanks and welcome!

The Schwerpunkt Team.

Die Schlange-Grube
Here's looking to a new forum of shared info and enjoyment of our hobby.
And kudos to you blokes for giving it a go.
Now conga like you mean it!

September 16th, 2008, 9:33 pm #19

So, thanks and welcome!

The Schwerpunkt Team.

Die Schlange-Grube
Hi Guys

Nice to see some familiar faces , congratulations and best of luck with the forum . now where did I put my Panther

cheers
Brian

September 17th, 2008, 1:42 am #20

So, thanks and welcome!

The Schwerpunkt Team.

Die Schlange-Grube
Nice to bear witness to this little "big bang" and the start of a new - and very likely - educational forum.

I speak for the fellow leaches who come on and take what we can but are too ignorant/intimidated to contribute positively. We raise our glasses!

Hope to post soon and look forward to participate.

Excelsior!