Wow this is low...

keckan4
keckan4

July 5th, 2018, 2:10 am #1

Sorry I show interest in the subject matter yet sorry I don’t understand everything to the extent that you all are much more aware of the finer details in other words Marks never wanted me part of this group from the start..After egg knowledge him being in the service company I am appreciated the time he gave my father and I going over some of his military items but it will it’s all said and done there was nothing of interest that I had other than this so now I’m 82nd airborne patch my grandma made from the time she was at the Ravensbrueck And their eventual marriage where he eventually had to transfer over the 82nd ...
Let me finish with one point when I was 21 years of age asking questions About the ward that to all of you were so simple it is is equivalent to 1+1 but I was showing interest in something that needs to continue from generations past nine and yet many if not most Mark you included ignored every question as stupid as it may have sounded and yet that is why people have a hard time coming home to this site and ask questions because either you’re adorable little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keckan4
keckan4

July 5th, 2018, 2:11 am #2

keckan4 wrote:Sorry I show interest in the subject matter yet sorry I don’t understand everything to the extent that you all are much more aware of the finer details in other words Marks never wanted me part of this group from the start..After egg knowledge him being in the service company I am appreciated the time he gave my father and I going over some of his military items but it will it’s all said and done there was nothing of interest that I had other than this so now I’m 82nd airborne patch my grandma made from the time she was at the Ravensbrueck And their eventual marriage where he eventually had to transfer over the 82nd ...
Let me finish with one point when I was 21 years of age asking questions About the ward that to all of you were so simple it is is equivalent to 1+1 but I was showing interest in something that needs to continue from generations past nine and yet many if not most Mark you included ignored every question as stupid as it may have sounded and yet that is why people have a hard time coming home to this site and ask questions because either you’re adorable little

IMG_2901.JPG

Service company. Unless the names Gerald Lorraine, you didn’t fight Or play an
part to be discussed.