Information: Go to the new place.

Podcasts

Other radio that may be of interest, over the air and online

Podcasts

circledancer
Board Deity

January 9th, 2007, 10:23 pm #1

You can listen to Linda Moulton Howe via a free sub to itunes or streaming at this link. These are not her interviews on Coast, enjoy.
http://www.earthfiles333.com/earthfiles ... dcast.html

The Whether Man
Advanced Member
The Whether Man
Advanced Member

October 27th, 2011, 8:22 pm #2

For all you Fright Freaks, Haunters and Halloween Junkies...
Sit Back, Relax and Rot Away to Rotting Flesh Radio!

http://rfrpodcast.com/

Navi
Board Deity
Navi
Board Deity

October 27th, 2011, 9:21 pm #3

Listening now!
:hal4: :hal8: :witch1:

:hal-witches:

My choice? All the way down the rabbit hole.

The Whether Man
Advanced Member
The Whether Man
Advanced Member

August 9th, 2015, 5:10 pm #4

Once seen as the gonzo lesser cousin of broadcast radio, the podcast is now a must-hear medium. WSJ reports the best apps and docks for podcast lovers and asks top authors, comedians, chefs and meteorologists to recommend their favorites so you can get in on the action. FULL STORY

Navi
Board Deity
Navi
Board Deity

August 9th, 2015, 8:50 pm #5

Have you looked at all the podcasts available on the iTunes store and in other places? It is mind boggling. Here, on my ancient desktop PC, I am subscribed to I think about 11 now that would be considered esoterica and paranormal, 1 tech oriented and 1 other. It seems to me that podcasts are taking over the listening world.

Navi
Board Deity
Navi
Board Deity

August 27th, 2015, 1:24 pm #6

Here is a great podcast for all the pure science people. Exposing PseudoAstronomy http://podcast.sjrdesign.net/
The latest podcast is titled Episode 138 - New Horizons Pluto Encounter Conspiracies, Part 1
You can download the episodes and the show is free.

Ep 138 Show Notes

Navi
Board Deity
Navi
Board Deity

June 30th, 2016, 9:19 pm #7

Seriah Azkath (Where Did The Road Go?) just shared this one on FB. I am listening to the pilot. It is a dark comedy.
So far I love it!
Welcome To Night Vale
These are posted with the most recent first, so you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to find the pilot episode.
wrote:Welcome to Night Vale is a podcast presented as a radio show for the fictional town of Night Vale, reporting on the strange events that occur within it. The series was created in 2012 by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor. It has been published by Night Vale Presents since March 15, 2015,[3] and was previously published by Commonplace Books.[4] Cecil Gershwin Palmer, the host, main character, and narrator, is voiced by Cecil Baldwin, while secondary characters are sometimes voiced by guest stars, such as Carlos, voiced by Dylan Marron. The podcast typically airs on the first and fifteenth of every month, and consists of "news, announcements and advertisements" from the desert town,[5] located "somewhere in the Southwestern United States".[6] In an interview with NPR, Joseph Fink said that he "came up with this idea of a town in that desert where all conspiracy theories were real, and we would just go from there with that understood."[7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_Night_Vale

WTNV webpage

Navi
Board Deity
Navi
Board Deity

January 28th, 2018, 3:33 pm #8

Hey, Ronin, would you consider posting the links to the BF podcasts you listen to in this thread?

And here is the link to the Dogman Encounter youtube channel: Dogman Encounters
The website: Dogman Encounters

Navi
Board Deity
Navi
Board Deity

January 28th, 2018, 3:50 pm #9

Here is the list of the podcasts I listen to now. Some regularly, some now and then. The asterisks are the ones I listen to most often.
I subscribed to these on iTunes, but once I got the podcast info I added it to Winamp which is great. Winamp updates the shows as they are released into the feeds.
On the tablet I use Podcast Addict. Podcast Addict is a data and power hog on the phone, so find something else if you listen on your phone. Gamer has a different podcast app he prefers to use on his phone. I have other online friends who use it too and are very happy with it. For the life of me I can't remember the name of it. Since I severely limit my data usage on my phone right now I never put it on my phone.

I can get the links if you need them, but it will take me some time to populate that part of the list.

* Astonishing Legends
* Beyond the Darkness
* Binnall of America Audio
* Desert Oracle Radio hosted by Ken Layne
Dogman Encounters - on Youtube
* Expanded Perspectives
* Project Archivist
PsiOp Radio
*Radio Misterioso
* Strange Familiars
*The Gralien Report with Micah Hanks
The Grimerica Show - Not Your Grandparents Paranormal Conspiracy Podcast
The Higherside Chats|Conspiracy and Paranormal Podcast
The Night Time Podcast
The Other Side of Midnight now charging to listen to the second hour live and any of the archived shows.
USOKS Radio
Welcome To Night Vale
* Where Did the Road Go? You can subscribe to podcast and it is also on Youtube.
*Whitley Strieber's Dreamland Another show that charges to hear the second hour live.
You Must Remember This - This is a storytelling podcast exploring the secret and/or forgotten histories of Hollywood’s first century

Recently discovered Wolf 359 and have started listening to that. Wolf 359

Kamalam
Advanced Member
Kamalam
Advanced Member

January 29th, 2018, 5:10 am #10

Navi wrote:Here is the list of the podcasts I listen to now. Some regularly, some now and then. The asterisks are the ones I listen to most often.
I subscribed to these on iTunes, but once I got the podcast info I added it to Winamp which is great. Winamp updates the shows as they are released into the feeds.
On the tablet I use Podcast Addict. Podcast Addict is a data and power hog on the phone, so find something else if you listen on your phone. Gamer has a different podcast app he prefers to use on his phone. I have other online friends who use it too and are very happy with it. For the life of me I can't remember the name of it. Since I severely limit my data usage on my phone right now I never put it on my phone.

I can get the links if you need them, but it will take me some time to populate that part of the list.

* Astonishing Legends
* Beyond the Darkness
* Binnall of America Audio
* Desert Oracle Radio hosted by Ken Layne
Dogman Encounters - on Youtube
* Expanded Perspectives
* Project Archivist
PsiOp Radio
*Radio Misterioso
* Strange Familiars
*The Gralien Report with Micah Hanks
The Grimerica Show - Not Your Grandparents Paranormal Conspiracy Podcast
The Higherside Chats|Conspiracy and Paranormal Podcast
The Night Time Podcast
The Other Side of Midnight now charging to listen to the second hour live and any of the archived shows.
USOKS Radio
Welcome To Night Vale
* Where Did the Road Go? You can subscribe to podcast and it is also on Youtube.
*Whitley Strieber's Dreamland Another show that charges to hear the second hour live.
You Must Remember This - This is a storytelling podcast exploring the secret and/or forgotten histories of Hollywood’s first century

Recently discovered Wolf 359 and have started listening to that. Wolf 359
Love having this convenient list and now there's asterisks of your faves. Woot!

Navi
Board Deity
Navi
Board Deity

March 9th, 2018, 5:47 am #11

Project Archivist had a neat little show 2/25 with Rev. Ivan Stang of the Church of SubGenius.
https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-mqdb4-8b03f1
wrote:This week we finally have the return of Reverend Ivan Stang of The Church Of The SubGenius and the host of the SubGenius Hour Of Slack. We talk about the early history of the Church Of The SubGenius, how they got involved with DEVO, J.R. Bob Dobbs as ancient alien theory, Planet Nuburu, The Singularity, Monster Hunter, Flat Earth theory, The Hollow Earth, The Future of X day and so much more.