Information: Go to the new place.

New Host For C2C Found

New Host For C2C Found

Navi
Board Deity
Navi
Board Deity
Joined: April 11th, 2010, 8:01 am

August 29th, 2015, 11:17 pm #1

JK. However since some of us ( :poke3: Gamer) like to speculate about which part time or guest host would replace George I found this interesting.
wrote:In the first half of the program, host Jimmy Church (email) welcomes researcher, Jason Martell. . .
Yes folks, Jimmy Church is guest hosting Coast tonight. Now here's a guy who could replace George as he has no real job standing in his way. I know a lot of people aren't fond of ole Jimmy, but at this point, hey, almost anyone could fill the bill. what about Jimmy?/sarcasm]

Before someone jumps me I am totally aware the Jimmy has been a guest host on Coast before.
My choice? All the way down the rabbit hole.
Quote
Like
Share

Sean_
Board Deity
Sean_
Board Deity
Joined: April 30th, 2006, 12:46 am

August 29th, 2015, 11:37 pm #2

I heard him the last time (only time?) he hosted Coast. I thought he did pretty good.
Don't think about all those things you fear. Just be glad to be here.
Quote
Like
Share

Navi
Board Deity
Navi
Board Deity
Joined: April 11th, 2010, 8:01 am

August 30th, 2015, 12:22 am #3

I think he has been a guest and hosted several times. Wow. More than I remembered.
Jimmy Church on Coast
My choice? All the way down the rabbit hole.
Quote
Like
Share

Morgana
Board Deity
Morgana
Board Deity
Joined: May 12th, 2006, 11:30 pm

August 30th, 2015, 12:55 am #4

Says he is on the Dark Matter radio network.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
Quote
Like
Share

Sean_
Board Deity
Sean_
Board Deity
Joined: April 30th, 2006, 12:46 am

August 30th, 2015, 1:00 am #5

Morgana wrote:Says he is on the Dark Matter radio network.
Not any more. He left there a few months back and basically faded into obscurity. I don't know where he is now.
Don't think about all those things you fear. Just be glad to be here.
Quote
Like
Share

Morgana
Board Deity
Morgana
Board Deity
Joined: May 12th, 2006, 11:30 pm

August 30th, 2015, 1:09 am #6

Sean_ wrote:
Morgana wrote:Says he is on the Dark Matter radio network.
Not any more. He left there a few months back and basically faded into obscurity. I don't know where he is now.
So, he is free to take the gig if he wants or if it is offered to him. I have never heard him, he has to be better than GN.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
Quote
Like
Share

Skookum
Board Deity
Skookum
Board Deity
Joined: April 30th, 2006, 4:17 am

August 30th, 2015, 1:23 am #7

Sean_ wrote:
Morgana wrote:Says he is on the Dark Matter radio network.
Not any more. He left there a few months back and basically faded into obscurity. I don't know where he is now.
Isn't Jimmy C. the reason for Keith & Art's (temporary) breakup?
RIP Zetaboards
Quote
Like
Share

Sean_
Board Deity
Sean_
Board Deity
Joined: April 30th, 2006, 12:46 am

August 30th, 2015, 1:27 am #8

Skookum wrote:
Sean_ wrote:
Morgana wrote:Says he is on the Dark Matter radio network.
Not any more. He left there a few months back and basically faded into obscurity. I don't know where he is now.
Isn't Jimmy C. the reason for Keith & Art's (temporary) breakup?
Yes. When Church was named as a fill in host Art got all bent out of shape and took down artbell.com and quit on Keith. I really can't blame Church. He's trying to maybe get a gig on a real radio show and hosting Coast he thought was a good stepping stone. Church realized being a fill in on Coast and also having his show on the DMDN would be in conflict. Maybe iHateArt radio even told him so.
Don't think about all those things you fear. Just be glad to be here.
Quote
Like
Share

Nightstar
Board Deity
Nightstar
Board Deity
Joined: November 3rd, 2011, 2:06 am

August 30th, 2015, 4:27 am #9

Navi wrote:JK. However since some of us ( :poke3: Gamer) like to speculate about which part time or guest host would replace George I found this interesting.
wrote:In the first half of the program, host Jimmy Church (email) welcomes researcher, Jason Martell. . .
Yes folks, Jimmy Church is guest hosting Coast tonight. Now here's a guy who could replace George as he has no real job standing in his way. I know a lot of people aren't fond of ole Jimmy, but at this point, hey, almost anyone could fill the bill. what about Jimmy?/sarcasm]

Before someone jumps me I am totally aware the Jimmy has been a guest host on Coast before.
Even Holly could replace George!


Quote
Like
Share

Navi
Board Deity
Navi
Board Deity
Joined: April 11th, 2010, 8:01 am

August 30th, 2015, 5:56 am #10

Nightstar wrote:
Navi wrote:JK. However since some of us ( :poke3: Gamer) like to speculate about which part time or guest host would replace George I found this interesting.
wrote:In the first half of the program, host Jimmy Church (email) welcomes researcher, Jason Martell. . .
Yes folks, Jimmy Church is guest hosting Coast tonight. Now here's a guy who could replace George as he has no real job standing in his way. I know a lot of people aren't fond of ole Jimmy, but at this point, hey, almost anyone could fill the bill. what about Jimmy?/sarcasm]

Before someone jumps me I am totally aware the Jimmy has been a guest host on Coast before.
Even Holly could replace George!
My choice? All the way down the rabbit hole.
Quote
Like
Share

Skookum
Board Deity
Skookum
Board Deity
Joined: April 30th, 2006, 4:17 am

August 8th, 2017, 5:36 pm #11

RIP Zetaboards
Quote
Like
Share

Shecoda
Advanced Member
Shecoda
Advanced Member
Joined: August 24th, 2013, 8:24 am

August 8th, 2017, 11:58 pm #12

Of course CG was involved.

Funny anyway
Definition:
Pareidolia (par-i-DOH-lee-a): The new term for swamp gas
Quote
Like
Share

gameaddict4life
Board Deity
Joined: June 2nd, 2012, 3:56 am

August 9th, 2017, 12:39 am #13

Put your twinkie in my Nutella, it tastes good. Mallie from Darkness Radio
Quote
Like
Share