Forum rules
For the slaves of Minus [center] [img]http://imaginechat.com/membergalleries/VV/albums/userpics/10002/GBChallenge2017.jpg [/img]
[big] [color=#dca10e] [b]The Golden Bina Slave Challenge [/b] [/color] [/big]
Minus, Imagine Chat

"Among slaves a handful of glass or wooden beads may confer a prestige that among free women might not be garnered with diamonds. Slave beads, too, and such simple adornments, bracelets, earrings, cosmetics, slave perfumes, and such, are well known for their effect in arousing the passions not only of the women themselves, but, too, it must be admitted, sometimes of their masters."
-Vagabonds of Gor

"I assumed Tup Ladletender would rope the slave beads on my neck, fastening them behind my neck. They were of wood, and cheap and pretty. I would be pleased to wear a decoration."
-Slave Girl of Gor

"Sometimes slave girls fight fiercely over such beads. The best simple translation of "bina" is "slave beads."
-Players of Gor [/center]

The Golden Bina Challenge

November 10th, 2016, 3:50 pm #1

The Golden Bina Slave Challenge
Minus, Imagine Chat
"Among slaves a handful of glass or wooden beads may confer a prestige that among free women might not be garnered with diamonds. Slave beads, too, and such simple adornments, bracelets, earrings, cosmetics, slave perfumes, and such, are well known for their effect in arousing the passions not only of the women themselves, but, too, it must be admitted, sometimes of their masters."
-Vagabonds of Gor

"I assumed Tup Ladletender would rope the slave beads on my neck, fastening them behind my neck. They were of wood, and cheap and pretty. I would be pleased to wear a decoration."
-Slave Girl of Gor

"Sometimes slave girls fight fiercely over such beads. The best simple translation of "bina" is "slave beads."
-Players of Gor

Introduction
Each challenge completed with earn a slave 1 single gold bead. The objective is to earn all the beads to create a slave necklace which she will wear to boast of her achievements (with her owner's permission of course). The challenge is not mandatory to complete and there is no fixed deadline for when a slave must complete this challenge though it is hoped they will strive to finish in a timely fashion. These challenges do not need to be done in order either.

Note: If owners wish they may melt down the gold beads into a bracelet or armlet, or make a chain for their slave to wear.

The Challenges:

1. Displaying Beauty x 3 (entering rooms, movement, appearance.)
“Observe,” once had said Elizabeth to me, to my amusement, in the secrecy of out compartment, “the twelfth way to enter a room.”
I had observed. It was not bad. But I think I preferred the tenth, that with the girl’s back against the side of the door, the palms of her hands on the jamb, her head up, lips slightly parted, eyes to the right, smoldering at just the right temperature.
“How many ways are there,” I asked, sitting cross-legged in the center of the compartment, on the stone couch, “to enter a room?”
“It depends on the city,” said Elizabeth. “In Ar we are the best; we have most ways to enter a room. One hundred and four.”

Provide 3 detailed scripts showcasing 3 different ways to enter a room your owner is within. Each must be unique and descriptive. Details that must be included: hair colour, eyes, brand type and location (thigh, abdomen etc), collar, attire and adornments if applicable.

2. The Hundred Kisses x 3
Provide no less than 3 scripts showcasing some of the Hundred Kisses. There are no quotes describing each individual kiss, so each slave must be creative and develop these kisses on their own.

3. Slave Positions x 5
A trained slave will know most if not all common Gorean slave positions. Post 5 separate scripts of you being made to perform these positions either by command of your owner/free people, or on your own practicing before a mirror.

Gorean Slave Positions

4. Competitions (Bean Races, Wrestling, CotC events + More) x 5
Displays of athleticism are appreciated in Minus and owners often encourage their slaves to participate in a number of contests and competitions either as entertainment or to gamble and wager on. Provide 5 different scripts showcasing your skills in a contest.

5. Dances x 3
Perform up to three dances of yours or your owner's choosing and provide the scripts. Dances may be performed for a crowd or for our owners, but the dance itself should be more than four posts long. Costume avs and other unique features are encouraged! For a list of dances [ Go Here ].

6. Seduction/Service x 3
Showcase your skills of seduction if you are an unrestricted or pleasure slave. In the event you are restricted or owned by a Free Woman provide 3 scripts of you in service to the free people of Minus.

7. Domestic Duties/Chores/Errands x 3
A slave is much more than a trinket or plaything. They are expected to know how to cook, clean, run personal errands and manage a household. Provide 3 scripts that best display these abilities. At least 1 script should also include a chore or duty done around the town. For ideas [ Go Here ].

8. Performance x 3
Many trained slaves not only knew how to dance but also to sing, tell stories and play instruments to further entertain their owners. Plan and execute 3 different performances either singing, storytelling, poem recital or playing an instrument. At least one of these performances should include a happening or event that occurred in Minus showcasing that a slave knows at least some of the history of their owner's home. Each script should be 4 or more posts long.

9. Expression of Slavery
Present yourself to your owners be it on the anniversary of your collaring, or even during the seasons when the free people Minus speak their oaths to the Home Stone, and express gratitude at being owned and being permitted to serve. Expressions of slavery can include silent gestures such a the presenting of a larma, or wearing of the love knot in your hair, or speaking words of gratitude and desire to continue being owned and made to serve.

10. The Gant Statue
The Gant Statue stands at the entrance to the Library of Minus located in the town square, and is a symbol not only of the man who rules Minus but of the people who have distinguished themselves with acts of bravery. Post a script of you washing and polishing the gant statue (in the warmer months), or dusting it of snow and ice in the colder months.

• *Update* For current and long time slaves of Minus 2 scripts for every year you have been enslaved in Minus may retroactively count toward this challenge. For example: Slave owned by Bob of Lamplighters has been enslaved in Minus for 3 years, she could include a total of 6 older scripts towards the Golden Bina Challenge.
  • Start a post to this thread and upon completion of each individual challenge update the post by including a link to the script of the challenge you have completed.
  • Once a slave has completed the list of challenges she will be awarded a badge to display in her inventory (where all our badges are displayed).
  • Any questions may be forwarded to my inbox.
A very big thank you to everyone who assisted in creating this challenge and provided inspiration and ideas!

February 25th, 2018, 4:29 pm #2

In light of the fact that the other challenges, including the Golden Gladius and the UUU Challenge, permits retroactive scripts I have amended this challenge to include them as well. It's only fair. Sorry for not thinking to do this sooner!

Also, a new sub forum was created for the Bina Challenge and everyone has their own threads now, huzzah! To those slaves who want to get started just create at thread in this section and get to work

An forum icon was made too for those of us who wanting to display our participation in the challenge: