The passing of my cousin and Partner.. Patrick J. Avella

A Forum for Towing Related News and Collective Thoughts. In here you will find Industry related news stories along with Condolences in Tower Down Posts.
Positive posts such as Birth Announcements, Quotes, etc.

The passing of my cousin and Partner.. Patrick J. Avella

hpgtowing
- - - -
- - - -

June 29th, 2018, 6:11 am #1

On June 25th. 20181 My cousin and partner passed away.. Patrick J. Avella was one of the owners of Highpoint Garage Inc. of Union City and North Bergen, NJ along with his brother Ronald A Avella who had passed on several years ago and 2 cousins Robert Avella and Steven Avella. Patrick J. Avella resided in Port Jefferson Station, LI, NY.  Patrick will always be remembered as the happy go lucky guy with the big heart.. Patrick was born and raised in Union City, NJ and lived next to the business till his retirement some years ago. Patrick is survived by his wife Roseann,  Son Patrick Jr.and daughter Giuliana. He will be dearly missed by all. The Services were held in Port Jefferson Station, LI, NY and was only a one day viewing and then a Mass.. Thank you and God Bless...

TowZone
15,000+ Posts
TowZone
15,000+ Posts

June 29th, 2018, 6:34 pm #2

Please post on TowForce.net as this board does not get the traffic the new board gets daily.