Newbie Alert!

Please Feel Free To Introduce Yourself.

Newbie Alert!

MXtras
MXtras

24 Oct 2007, 21:02 #1

Hello, all! Newbie here.

I have been dragged in here kicking and screaming but since I am here, I figure I will snoop around and see who's up to what.

Many of you might know me, but if not - I am Scott (AKA MXtras) and I am located (for now) in the Virginia Beach area in Virginia. I have lived all over the country and I do a lot of traveling, so if you decide you want to come to this area to kick my arse, give me a call first - I may not be home.

Glad to be here. Hopefully I will fit in without smelling the place up...

Scott

Franz©
Advanced Member
Franz©
Advanced Member

25 Oct 2007, 00:30 #2

OK everybody be nice to Scott as he already falls off his motorcycle a lot, and can't seem to comprehend proper rules of the track.

Other than that he ain't a bad person.
Deposed Dictator, still in posession of the treasury
This message was composed entirely from recycled words and phrases using only renewable, caffeinated energy sources. No trees or whales died in the process.

MXtras
MXtras

25 Oct 2007, 15:36 #3

Hey! I resemble that remark...

My bone doc used to state in the record that the injury was caused while riding my motorcycle. I educated him that while I have sustained injuries while riding, most of the injuries were not sustained while actually riding the bike, therefore his statements were inaccurate.

I don't really crash too often but when I do it usually is quite an event. My oldest bike is an 02 and it still has the original clutch lever - that says something.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Franz. I feel right at home now.

Scott