Bowling ball mortar

Post those project plans and pictues in here.

Bowling ball mortar

Franz©
Advanced Member
Franz©
Advanced Member

01 Jun 2009, 05:09 #1

So it's garage sale season, and Jack can stock up.

4th of July is comin

Honest officer I have no idea how a bowling ball came thru her roof. I did hear some fireworks go off, seemed like they were west of here.
Deposed Dictator, still in posession of the treasury
This message was composed entirely from recycled words and phrases using only renewable, caffeinated energy sources. No trees or whales died in the process.

JT Metalworks
Advanced Member
JT Metalworks
Advanced Member

01 Jun 2009, 05:18 #2

What a great way to pizz off the neighbors. :)

tackit
Advanced Member
tackit
Advanced Member

02 Jun 2009, 06:31 #3

a neighbors brand new BMW sets out in the driveway all shiny and clean and out of the air comes bowling ball and smashes a hole through it's roof. and the insurance man says no way dude, it's not insured againg bowling ball attacks :lol: .
"The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!"
Thomas Jefferson

Franz©
Advanced Member
Franz©
Advanced Member

02 Jun 2009, 07:38 #4

Oddly I can't help thinking that device would also be very adept at lofting 8 to 10 pounds of the plastic BBs that sit all over injection molding shops in galords. A layer or 2 of good old fashioned brown wrapping paper, filled with plastic shot could sure as hell liven up a cookout bursting 100 feet in the air. Even if the airburst craps out the impact will launch the plastic all over hell.
Deposed Dictator, still in posession of the treasury
This message was composed entirely from recycled words and phrases using only renewable, caffeinated energy sources. No trees or whales died in the process.

storts1
Advanced Member
storts1
Advanced Member

18 Jul 2009, 13:57 #5

You sure Got my wheels spinning!!!!!!! :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only 1 Little problem,,where the hell do you Hide it!!!!!!! Its a strait shot to Miss hebies House,,and the way weve had hail here Lately,The bee-bees,would not even arouse any body!!!!!!!!!!!

I like tacks Idea,,,Do i get any extra Points,Or days in Jail for a strike!!!!!!!!???????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr and Misss hebie,, 2 bmers,,and those 2 freaking Pit Bulls,that dont bark any more in the middle of the Night,,,(Cant understand why???? :lol: :lol: :lol: )