air polisher

Discussion of Air Tools.

air polisher

dixiepc
dixiepc

May 5 2008, 02:42 PM #1

Franz,

Do you have any new information on the air polisher. I would like to build one.

Thanks

Franz©
Advanced Member
Franz©
Advanced Member

May 5 2008, 04:17 PM #2

Beyond the reality of it working well, nothing new.

Haven't exactly had the conditions to do much with the idea thru the winter since the air tends to carry a lot less humidity in winter.
Deposed Dictator, still in posession of the treasury
This message was composed entirely from recycled words and phrases using only renewable, caffeinated energy sources. No trees or whales died in the process.

dixiepc
dixiepc

May 5 2008, 04:54 PM #3

Franz,

Do you have any plans on how to build one.

Thanks

Franz©
Advanced Member
Franz©
Advanced Member

May 6 2008, 05:18 AM #4

Not much in terms of plans, just remove the valve from a 20# propane tank, screw in a pair of 3/4" tees, and a piece of ½" copper tube.

You can braze the tube into a bored out plug, or if you are brazing impared, get a 3/4" mpt to ½" copper compression fitting, and bore the shoulder out so you can slide the tube clear thru.

The rest is just a matter of mounting the assembled tank in the bottom up attitude and pipeing the air up to it.
This message was composed entirely from recycled words and phrases using only renewable, caffeinated energy sources. No trees or whales died in the process.

storts1
Advanced Member
storts1
Advanced Member

May 6 2008, 01:35 PM #5

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Guys,Not to be a complete Idiot,I can do that by myself!!!!!!! :lol: What does that do,I saw humidy! Thanks,,

Franz©
Advanced Member
Franz©
Advanced Member

May 6 2008, 04:08 PM #6

Secondary humidity removal device Jack, Install downline from the compressor equipped with a Franzinator.

Works on compressed air just like the ones they install on natural gas distribution systems work on gas.

storts1
Advanced Member
storts1
Advanced Member

May 6 2008, 06:42 PM #7

Franz© @ May 6 2008, 11:08 AM wrote: Secondary humidity removal device Jack, Install downline from the compressor equipped with a Franzinator.

Works on compressed air just like the ones they install on natural gas distribution systems work on gas.
Thanks,,Anouter project!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D But with our humity!!!!!! be well worth it,, :D :D :D

dixiepc
dixiepc

May 6 2008, 08:37 PM #8

Thanks for the drawing Franz. I think that I can handle that.

Franz©
Advanced Member
Franz©
Advanced Member

May 7 2008, 01:35 AM #9

storts1 @ May 6 2008, 01:42 PM wrote:
Franz© @ May 6 2008, 11:08 AM wrote: Secondary humidity removal device Jack, Install downline from the compressor equipped with a Franzinator. 

Thanks,,Anouter project!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D But with our humity!!!!!! be well worth it,, :D :D :D
Jack, make sure the tank is EMPTY before you try to unscrew the valve. Them valves hurt like hell if the tank ain't empty first.

Of course it don't matter much if the temperature is -40° f. I put the f there for Egon.

storts1
Advanced Member
storts1
Advanced Member

May 7 2008, 03:28 PM #10

Taken quite a few apart,,Glad that E knows they have those funny temps up there!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That will work great,,a franzanizer first,and then the Polisher in the new shop,as the compressors and 3 phase converter will stay in the garage!!!!!!!

Got my buddy coming with the dozer to lever everthing,and after I derocked the Potatoes!!!!!!!!!!

My Pics wont Post,,says it wont accept my type of file???????Not size!?????? Any Hints,Ill give it anouther shot!!!!!!!!Thanks! :D :D :D

storts1
Advanced Member
storts1
Advanced Member

May 7 2008, 03:33 PM #11

couple of others!!!!!!!!!!!There Hundreds!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(
Got to make them even smaller!!!!!!!!!

Franz©
Advanced Member
Franz©
Advanced Member

May 7 2008, 04:08 PM #12

Jack all I can tell you on pics is bring the pic up with Infranview, and save it as a lower resolution Jpeg file. That generally downsizes them to the size limitation required.

It's a hell of a lot better than the sites that you have to save the damn pic in Photobucket and link it to the site.

storts1
Advanced Member
storts1
Advanced Member

May 7 2008, 07:06 PM #13

Franz© @ May 7 2008, 11:08 AM wrote: Jack all I can tell you on pics is bring the pic up with Infranview, and save it as a lower resolution Jpeg file.  That generally downsizes them to the size limitation required. 

It's a hell of a lot better than the sites that you have to save the damn pic in Photobucket and link it to the site.
Franz,Got a Problem,I dont know how to use either of the,I use the program built into xp!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o Lead= Great,Comps,and spelling,well you can Put a Value to that!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least ill get rid of the water,,Must of goten 2 gallons out today by Noon,As were working on the new del truck!!!!!!!!!!

Franz©
Advanced Member
Franz©
Advanced Member

May 8 2008, 02:55 AM #14

I'm just relaying this message that came in my email.

"Jack C*^^*#$ you're just wasting time when you should be doing your assignment. Don't make me send you to Sister Dementia's office. Get back on your assignment right now!"

storts1
Advanced Member
storts1
Advanced Member

May 8 2008, 01:48 PM #15

Franz© @ May 7 2008, 09:55 PM wrote: I'm just relaying this message that came in my email.

"Jack C*^^*#$ you're just wasting time when you should be doing your assignment. Don't make me send you to Sister Dementia's office. Get back on your assignment right now!"
Franz© @ May 7 2008, 09:55 PM wrote:I'm just relaying this message that came in my email.

"Jack C*^^*#$ you're just wasting time when you should be doing your assignment.  Don't make me send you to Sister Dementia's office.  Get back on your assignment right now!"
Please Father Franz,,I promise i will stop Trying to pry out those knucke cutters,,These are hands of a Talented Lead Burner,and NO SIR!!!!!!!!!!!,i have no lead in my blood,I was Just born Wacked!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D Enough where yesterday,Electric Boat wanted me to come to work full time!,,Not enough Money to Burn lead in a tube all day,with 18 gagets hooked up to you,and they wont let me use my fancy Lead outfit,,The Nerve of those people,have to use a Jewlers Torch!!! :( :( :P

Plus what do i do with this shop Going Up!!!!!??????????????
Im starting to like stumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!