punk d
Spammer Deluxe
Spammer Deluxe

December 4th, 2012, 1:59 am #31

Dear Justices,

I am asking for the immediate recess of all pending cases. Some critical questions have been raised as a result of the case against JAL, that my office needs clear, concise, and consistent direction on.

I believe that it is in the interests of justice that without the court advising on these procedural matters, this office may be impaired to prosecute. I shall be filing several 'requests for ruling' as one omnibus request, requesting the recusal of Justice Belschaft as he has ruled on several items that I will be presenting to the larger court.

I think that, and I should have been prepared for, this conversation was bound to happen given that very little cases have gone through these courts. Still, i think in order to conduct a fair trial - defense and prosecutions must have clear, concise, and consistent rules to follow.
I am not questioning your honor, I am denying its existence. - Tyrion Lannister

punk d
Spammer Deluxe
Spammer Deluxe

December 17th, 2012, 4:55 pm #32

Your honor,

Will you be opening a trial thread on the case against Unibot soon?

Hileville
Proverbial Bad Penny
Proverbial Bad Penny

December 17th, 2012, 10:59 pm #33

punk d wrote:Your honor,

Will you be opening a trial thread on the case against Unibot soon?
Yes. We were trying to clear up a few matters first.
Former Chief Justice

Reginald Carmichael
Participant
Participant

December 28th, 2012, 6:36 pm #34

wrote:

Indictment
In the name of the nations of The North Pacific, an indictment under The North Pacific Legal Code is filed against Empire of Narnia, alleging the defendant did defraud one, Gaspo, on December 12, 2012 when he stated:
Empire of Narnia wrote: [url=httphttp://i.imgur.com/v3tD7.png]fraudulent comment[/url]
If you want the practical reason it's so people know not to send my (sic) Private Messages

Motherfucker

Empire of Narnia is hereby charged with committing the following act as defined by the Legal Code:

Section 1.4.10: Fraud

10. "Fraud" is defined as an intentional deception, by falsehood or omission, made for some benefit or to damage another individual.
Pursuant to Chapter 3, Section 3.3, Clause 11, of the Legal Code, which states that "[a]ny Justice may approve or deny an indictment, and their decision will be final," this indictment is respectfully submitted for judicial approval.

Additionally, the Attorney General's office would ask that Associate Justice Gaspo recuse himself from this case due to his proximity to the case and conflict of interest.

Sincerely,

Sovreignry

Deputy Attorney General of The North Pacific

I helped Tim coup TNP and all I got was this stupid sig line.
Leader of Sovreignry

Belschaft

December 28th, 2012, 6:59 pm #35

I will not be approving this indictment. Calling someone a 'Motherfucker' is not a matter for the courts, but for forum moderation.
"Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."
Camus

Gaspo
Proverbial Bad Penny
Proverbial Bad Penny
Gaspo
Proverbial Bad Penny
Proverbial Bad Penny

December 28th, 2012, 7:08 pm #36

I do not agree with Belschaft's legal decision on this matter, but I cannot accept the indictment either as it is a conflict of interest.
Current Positions
Attorney General, The North Pacific
Senator of Administration, The Pacific
Citizen, Osiris
Secretary of Internal Affairs, Sovereign Confederation

I did some other stuff, back in the day...
[+] Spoiler
TNP Justice (Ret.)
TNP MoIIA (Ret.)
TNP MoD (Ret.)
NPA (Ret.)
Security Council (Ret.)

Commandant, Army of The Pacific (Ret.)
West Pacific Dominion Member (Ret.)
Alliance Defense Network Deputy Secretary of Defense (Ret.)
Nasicournian Citizen & Army Offficer (Ret.)
Co-founcer, Central Defense Army (Ret.)
Ninja (Semi-Ret.)

punk d
Spammer Deluxe
Spammer Deluxe

December 28th, 2012, 9:40 pm #37

Personally, I'd prefer this go to the forum moderators as well.

Hileville
Proverbial Bad Penny
Proverbial Bad Penny

December 28th, 2012, 9:55 pm #38

The request for an indictment is denied.
Former Chief Justice

Reginald Carmichael
Participant
Participant

December 28th, 2012, 11:11 pm #39

wrote:

Indictment
In the name of the nations of The North Pacific, an indictment under The North Pacific Legal Code is filed against Empire of Narnia, alleging the defendant did commit Forum Crashing by reporting the regional forums of Zoo to Invisionfree causing the forums to be deleted.

Empire of Narnia is hereby charged with committing the following act as defined by the Legal Code:

Section 1.5.11: Crashing

11. "Crashing" is defined as any unauthorized action which could cause a forum to go out of service or lose information, including the deletion of posts, the deletion of a forum, spamming, or any other act of such kind.
Pursuant to Chapter 3, Section 3.3, Clause 11, of the Legal Code, which states that "[a]ny Justice may approve or deny an indictment, and their decision will be final," this indictment is respectfully submitted for judicial approval.

Sincerely,

Sovreignry
I helped Tim coup TNP and all I got was this stupid sig line.
Leader of Sovreignry

Hileville
Proverbial Bad Penny
Proverbial Bad Penny

December 28th, 2012, 11:13 pm #40

Reginald Carmichael wrote:
wrote:

Indictment
In the name of the nations of The North Pacific, an indictment under The North Pacific Legal Code is filed against Empire of Narnia, alleging the defendant did commit Forum Crashing by reporting the regional forums of Zoo to Invisionfree causing the forums to be deleted.

Section 1.5.11: Crashing

11. "Crashing" is defined as any unauthorized action which could cause a forum to go out of service or lose information, including the deletion of posts, the deletion of a forum, spamming, or any other act of such kind.

Sincerely,

Sovreignry
Indictment is approved and assigned to Gaspo to moderate.
Former Chief Justice