Brendog
Proverbial Bad Penny
Proverbial Bad Penny

September 4th, 2018, 9:00 am #5611

Can Dinoium be given leadership and moderation of the communications group and forum
Sergant (SGT)

[+] Spoiler

Nations Without a Region
Defense of Warzone Euope
5 missions
Imperium Figarium
Deadly Detags
10 missions
Czarist Russia
The International Kingdom
Singapore
TEP Delegacy
Boston

Medal of Solidarity

Minister of Communications

[+] Spoiler
  • May 2017 Election Commisoner
  • Deputy Minister of Communications: May - September 2017
  • Deputy Minister of Home Affairs (x2): May - December 2017
  • Minister of Communications: September - December 2017
  • Minister of Home Affairs: Janurary 2018- April 2018
  • Ambassador to The East Pacific

abc
Proverbial Bad Penny
Proverbial Bad Penny

September 5th, 2018, 3:34 am #5612

The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
Mzeusia
Kasch
QueenLang

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
Rachael Raith
Ark

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Current: N/A

Former: Speaker, Deputy Speaker (x2), Deputy Minister of Home Affairs (x4), Gameside Advocate (x3), Minister of Home Affairs, Deputy Minister of Culture, Ambassador to The East Pacific, Ambassador to The Order of the Grey Wardens, Ambassador to 10000 Islands, Speaker Staff, RMB Guardian, Speaker, Forum Mentor (x4), Recruitment Officer, Graphics Officer, Ambassador to Spiritus, WALL Member, and Communications Staff
[+] Spoiler
Current: Founder/Emperor
[+] Spoiler
Current: N/A

Former: Chancellor of the States-General, Small Council (Minister of Recruitment), and High Council
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

This badge was bestowed upon all HA Members in November 2017 by Minister ABC for completing a total of 1,421 rows or 11,368 nations in that term alone.
[+] Spoiler

This badge was given to all HA Members in November 2017 by Minister ABC for completing 1,875 rows or 15,000 nations in that term, an increase of nearly 4,000 nations contacted in two weeks alone.
[+] Spoiler

This badge was given to all HA Members in January 2018 by Minister ABC as a badge of appreciation for their extremely hard work during the term.
[+] Spoiler

Former English Colony
Spammer Deluxe
Spammer Deluxe

September 6th, 2018, 1:43 am #5613

abc wrote:The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
Mzeusia
Kasch
QueenLang

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
Rachael Raith
Ark
Rachael Raith does not exist as a username. Given the link, did you mean just Rachael?

Other masking changes are done.
Lemurian forever, TNPer from the beginning :queen:

Former English Colony
Spammer Deluxe
Spammer Deluxe

September 6th, 2018, 1:56 am #5614

Brendog wrote:Can Dinoium be given leadership and moderation of the communications group and forum
I've done the leader portion, but I needed to ask clarification on the moderator portion. So either someone else will take care of it or I will when I get a reply.
Lemurian forever, TNPer from the beginning :queen:

Crushing Our Enemies
Spammer Deluxe
Spammer Deluxe

September 7th, 2018, 12:06 pm #5615

My THO mask can be removed, since the charges were dropped.

Confirmation of reply: