Anything Gundam unless its specifically UC-related

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed C.E. 73 StarGazer

Turn A Gundam
Rear Admiral
Turn A Gundam
Rear Admiral

13 Mar 2006, 00:04 #1

Discussion of the 3rd SEED installment.

To do well in this world, you must live by your own stupidity, and die by somebody elses.

Cyber-kun
Ensign

13 Mar 2006, 03:13 #2

Hopefully it will be the last.

On a more positive note, it's not being directed by Fudaka, so there's hope it will be quite nice, and this "Black Strike" Gundam is cool, and there will be a gunpla model of it...
"Let me go!
Master, I hate you so!
How can I sleep my nights,
When my whole being cries!"

~Sonata Arctica

wavehawk
Commander
wavehawk
Commander

13 Mar 2006, 03:49 #3

I just had to reply to this:
Turn A Gundam wrote:why couldn't they have called it the Noir Gundam or something...
- Given the Beam Pistols and the fact that someone is playing "Canta Per Me" in the background here where I'm logging on--Yeah, I can see a "Noir" Gundam already. All we need now are a hot blonde frenchwoman and her japanese schoolgirl partner, and we're all set. :P

On that note, maybe a Yuki Kajiura soundtrack and an OP/ED theme by Bee Train instead of T.M. Revolution might be a considerable improvement. Don't get me wrong, I actually like some of T.M. Revolution's music, but I've had pretty much my fill of it by now.
I am he who walks the path of heaven
and will rule over everything

Turn A Gundam
Rear Admiral
Turn A Gundam
Rear Admiral

13 Mar 2006, 14:59 #4

I think the selection of music was up to the Director, so who knows? Perhaps we can get some new bands for SEED SG.

To do well in this world, you must live by your own stupidity, and die by somebody elses.

Char Aznable
Vice Admiral
Char Aznable
Vice Admiral

13 Mar 2006, 15:24 #5

just throwing this our here...

Gunota-
Minor Stargazer update

A promo Carrot top that can be seen at the Char Custom Blog indicates that the OVA will also be shown in stores, like the Gundam Evolve shorts and Astray/SEED MSV promo anime, and that the general release date will be in June. Expansion of related merchandise into the Gundam Collection and HCM-Pro lines is planned.

GundamGuy-Click here guys for Gunpla Updates.
My Image Gallery

The_Marshal_AEB
Lieutenant

13 Mar 2006, 16:02 #6

its : -plamodel
-gundamcollection
-HCMPRO

just like select the suitable asnwer "pla model" the other two are waiste of financial resources :P
My display cases :
01 02 03

Random_GM_Pilot
Lieutenant Commander
Random_GM_Pilot
Lieutenant Commander

13 Mar 2006, 20:17 #7

To me, this seems like nothing at all more than Bandai trying to milk the Cosmic Era for all it's worth. The main mech is a chimera of slapped-together Blitz and Strike parts, which of course is for the sole purpose of selling more CE gunpla. Until I see more mecha, or watch it and the story actually is worth the time to watch, I'm not impressed. But, as Cyber-kun said, no more Fukuda, so I do have SOME hope for the story.

Vega Vaikyuko
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Vega Vaikyuko

16 Mar 2006, 00:52 #8

This is CE's redeemer, I tell you. If they screw this up, CE is OVER.
Resident mechanical designer and writer.

Master P Rayer
Lieutenant Commander
Master P Rayer
Lieutenant Commander

16 Mar 2006, 01:07 #9

Got this from animenewsnetwork.com, that Stargazer is just 15 minutes ONA with total 3 episodes. I'm not sure what ONA is. But 15 minutes is just to Carrot top, why not 25 minutes like usual anime?

Ogeray
Lieutenant
Ogeray
Lieutenant

16 Mar 2006, 02:05 #10

are any pics out for the gundam designs? other than the stike noir?
also, what about this "splash gundam" i heard about on some news sites?

Kyle81
Lieutenant
Kyle81
Lieutenant

16 Mar 2006, 04:54 #11

The Carrot top run time is likely do to that this is mainly being done as a promotional thing with it being run at various store locations and such, sorta like the Astray OVA/Promos. At least these are a bit longer.

CyberSynaptic
Chief Petty Officer
CyberSynaptic
Chief Petty Officer

16 Mar 2006, 06:43 #12

Ogeray @ Mar 15 2006, 06:05 PM wrote: are any pics out for the gundam designs? other than the stike noir?
also, what about this "splash gundam" i heard about on some news sites?
Splash Gundam? That's first I've heard of that. There was some untrue rumors about a SEED OVA called Gundam SEED Break that supposedly had a Slash Gundam. Are you sure you don't mean that? Either way, there hasn't been any new info about Stargazer besides the Strike Noir and the 2 characters revealed thus far.

Vega Vaikyuko
Vega Vaikyuko

18 Mar 2006, 19:27 #13

ONA is Original Net Anime. This is being broadcast over the internet and apparently at some model hobby sotres and the like, similar to the ASTRAY promotionals and the Evolve commercials. The Carrot top run time might also be because they're testing the waters with Stargazer as opposed to making a whole new television series or OVA -- these sorts of things take far less time and money to produce and as a result are easier when "testing the waters".

The only MS currently announced were the Strike Noir and the Stargazer itself (which is a very mysterious project, I'd say).

EDIT: Splash Gundam and Celsius Gundam, along with another Gundam I can't recall the name of, were supposed to be slated as the units for three new Extended/druggies in Gundam SEED ETERNITY, which, to my knowledge, is a hoax.
Resident mechanical designer and writer.

Random_GM_Pilot
Lieutenant Commander
Random_GM_Pilot
Lieutenant Commander

22 Mar 2006, 17:50 #14

I think this is new. Anyway, enjoy.

CyberSynaptic
Chief Petty Officer
CyberSynaptic
Chief Petty Officer

22 Mar 2006, 20:40 #15

Ooh, another "I've got much guns" MS (the one on the right in the orange area)...I've always been fond of those.

If my meager katakana and kanji reading skills are correct, the left MS is some kind of Duel Gundam Custom (Kai), and the right MS is a Buster Gundam Custom (Kai).