Talk about anything here!
- Joined: Dec 16 2015, 01:11 PM
That point at the beach where you look down and all you see is a dark blue. At the same time I like diving....
- Joined: Dec 14 2015, 10:50 PM
The scariest things in the whole world are spiders... I really hate them >.<
- Joined: Dec 4 2015, 10:55 AM
Poisonous animals, fire and strangers. I would be most afraid of strangers. I don't trust easily nowadays.
- Joined: Dec 20 2015, 01:30 PM
I'm scared of Heights and every insects
- Joined: Dec 20 2015, 04:48 PM
I'm scared of heights. REALLY SCARED of heights. I'm also scared of spiders.
- Joined: Dec 20 2015, 08:45 PM
- Joined: Nov 29 2015, 10:58 AM
Caterpillars. They are creepy.
- Joined: Dec 21 2015, 10:17 PM
I'm most afraid of heights, drowning, and talking in front of crowds/being in crowds.
I really should learn to swim though since I live in a coastal city...
- Joined: Dec 24 2015, 09:41 AM
I'm scared to death when I'm over 15ft off the ground. I went to the mountains as a kid and the whole time I was so dizzy that I wanted to vomit the whole ride. It was terrible.
- Joined: Dec 25 2015, 10:29 PM
I am scared of:
- spiders and bugs! I keep my windows closed at night, even during hot summer nights, because I am afraid that some "monsters" may fly into my room.
- people dressed up as mascots... All those huge walking teddy bears, Santas... I know this fear is illogical and maybe a bit silly, but srsly... what is logical about any fear?
- being alone.
- Joined: Dec 22 2015, 03:45 PM
I'm afraid of the unknown mostly, death for example
- Joined: Dec 27 2015, 08:41 AM
I'm also Scared of Clowns
- Joined: Dec 25 2015, 07:15 PM
i am just kidding
the things that i am mostly afraid of are natural phenomenons as erthquakes and such
- Joined: Dec 28 2015, 03:22 PM
Insects, especially spiders...
I'm not a big fan of scary movies either xD
- Joined: Nov 30 2015, 04:02 PM
The only thing im truly scared of, is that I'm constantly scared of my future. Considering I really dont like how I'm living at the moment, I'm afraid that I'll neever change or be able to live on my own.
- Joined: Nov 30 2015, 08:12 AM
I am scared of heights. Also, that my kids might die before me, but I try not to think of that. I am afraid that while I am supervisor at the hospital I work at there will be a major event, earthquake, fire, etc. that I will have to take charge and get us through it. Being an adult sucks.
- Joined: Jan 10 2011, 02:33 AM
Scary Ghost, thriller, mystery related things (show, anime, manga, movie, drama.
occasionally pool since I feel unsafe sometimes.
- Joined: Mar 10 2016, 10:02 AM
insects and spiders... *shudder
- Joined: Apr 11 2016, 09:48 AM
I'm terrified of cockroaches. I don't even like hearing/saying the name. I would rather be buried alive than surrounded by them.
- Joined: May 9 2016, 06:18 PM
Being worthless. I don't want to feel like I have no value or can't contribute anything. That terrifies me.
- Joined: May 11 2016, 11:34 PM
I'm scared of spiders and snakes
- Joined: Nov 2 2016, 04:12 AM
Roaches, One time I thought I saw one and that's all I needed to lose my sh*t.