mei
mei

Jun 8 2016, 03:34 AM #26

cyanoscarlet @ Jan 4 2016, 05:30 PM wrote:Allow me to start.

A longstanding headcanon of mine is that Kouka and Pars are merely on opposite sides of the same planet. So yes, I want to see a crossover of AkaYona and Arslan Senki.

Then we'll get the following interactions:

Yona and Arslan will be kindred spirits, of the displaced and disgraced royalty type. Oh, and terrible king fathers.

Hak and Daryun will bond on war stories and their royal blooded charges. (Oh, and elders in the military. Mundok and Vahriz will get along well!)

Narsus will have a nice, long chat with Soo-won on political affairs. I highly doubt they'll be friends tho. If not that, he'll be painting the beautiful sunrise instead, and Zeno will praise his painting because he's too old and eccentric like that and nothing fazes him anymore.

Yoon will (reluctantly but not really) tell Elam stories about his life with Ik-so, and complains about "those wild beasts", and Elam will pat pretty genius boy's head in sympathy as he remembers how he has to deal with Narsus-sama. (Not that he doesn't like it tho, because he does.)

Kija asks Alfreed for love advice. She regales him on stories on how she proactively pursues her "husband" Narsus. (Except he's not, but Kija doesn't need to know. His eyes will be too rapt in awe and attention to even care, should he find out.)

Gieve has a new rival for the beautiful Farangis' (nonexistent) affection: Jae-ha. They constantly compete in outdoing each other flirting the fair maiden, but she merely ignores both of them.

Farangis counsels Lili with worldly advice with all the grace of a woman wise beyond her years. Etoile overhears this conversation and thinks on how Lili's situation is similar.

Jaswant does not care for idle chatter, instead opting to explore the forest and/or go hunting, the quiet, unquestioning Shin-ah accompanying him.
ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh
I am in awe of your detailed analysis of this crossover. And now all I want to do is read this story for real. =_=

Thank you!

mcb
mcb

Dec 3 2017, 12:53 PM #27

Akatsuki no Yona and Dawn of the Arcana. They both have red-heads as main characters and somehow they remind me of each other.