First off, you do not get paid. EVER. (unless you're a raw provider and we've set up an agreement to reimburse you.)
Now that's out of the way, other conditions...
- Proficient in English, so we can communicate.
- You check your email daily (or visit the forum) unless there are exams, holidays etc, where you will notify me beforehand.
- Have decent skills at the position you want to apply for.
- Be a workaholic and not scared of the prospect of doing one project after another.
- Have plenty of free time to fling around. (Scanlation takes up quite a lot of your time.)
- If you plan to stick around for a very long time. I really don't feel like training people who only try for two to three chapters. It takes too much effort and time.
- Be honest, if you're only interested in one series, or don't like doing a project just tell me (with reason) and I will reassign you to something else.
- And be honest in when you can actually hand the project in. Do not make deadlines you can't meet. If you say you can finish it within two weeks, I expect it in two weeks and not a month.
- I'd prefer you to not be in any other group. Why? Because I pretty much have something else to assign you right after you finish the current task at hand. While we're not a speed scanlating group, I hate having our releases being too far apart. I'd hate it if you gave priority to some other group over ours so I don't think it would be fair either if you put our group over another group.
- If you're too slow, you might notice that I stop assigning things to you at all.
- People who know how to google. Some say no question is too stupid to ask, but when there's google, there is. I want our team to be able to take intiative and try look things up before asking me.
- Proofreaders CLOSED
- Editors (Both Typesetters and Cleaners, this means you)