If you're nitpicky and a complete grammar Nazi, WE WANT YOU!
What a proofreader does
- find what the translators have missed
- make sure that there are no grammatical or spelling errors
- Have awesome English skills! You need to have a good punctuation, grammar and spelling skills.
- You have to be able to turn really awkwardly translated sentences into proper English.
- When you find missing translations, you must highlight it and contact translators to translate the missing bits!
- You must be able to proofread a chapter within 1-2 days.
Additional requirement: Must also understand Japanese.