Pokemon GO

sito-jaxa

Jul 16 2016, 09:37 PM #1

Is anyone else playing? XD

I live across the street from a big park, and it's crazy how many extra people are out just for Pokemon! It's fun to see so many people out having a good time. My husband is a little bit grumpy about it though.

I really want to evolve my Bulbasaur.

Eevees keep showing up in my living room. :D

VS11
VS11

Jul 24 2016, 11:17 PM #2

I can't play yet because I don't have a smartphone, but I have friends that do!

They live in an area where bug types show up a lot, and one of their churches is a pokestop! (So when they go they get to click it the whole time)

serinata
Advanced Member
serinata
Advanced Member

Jul 29 2016, 07:37 AM #3

Lol, i've been minorly obsessing over the game. (ehehe?) I live next to the ocean, but ironically, I get a lot of the canine like ones + fire types... (the irony? XD) And yeah, my church is a pokestop too, so when I'm there + have free time, it's super nice. :D :D :D

Funny enough, I just got back from hunting Pokemon with a friend of mine. There was a huuuge crowd at a (kind of not really) nearby park with a bunch of lures up. We left b/c the police kicked us all out XDD (he was nice about it, but we went there past 10pm, so park was technically closed. Ahh well, it was nice while it lasted? XD)

Though, lucky! My house spawns random things, but it's not really often so yeah... more of a battery waste than anything.

Team preference? (and Team Harmony isn't an answer :P) I'm personally Mystic b/c I love Articuno, but I like the Valor team motto best + the Instinct team leader (omg Spark is so cute >//////<)

And considering how much I pointlessly rambled, I def. need sleep X.X

Good luck on your PokeAdventure to both of you? Even if you can't get it running on your smartphone, you can still be company/the phone babysitter if you have friends that drive you places :D

Minachan123

Aug 20 2016, 01:26 PM #4

I play but can't find a lot of bokemons so I get angry and deleted the game :D :lol:

MiniWafflez

Jan 17 2017, 03:48 AM #5

*sits silently* I used to play it...