Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How can I download the chapters?
- Chapters can be found in their respective project threads. (See #7 and #10 for more details for Yona.)
2. Can I upload the chapters to MangaFox, MangaStream, etc.?
- Nope, but I see that you do it anyway. Batoto is the only site we permit for all non licensed projects. This means that you cannot upload Akatsuki no Yona, Arisa, and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun to any other site.
3. How can I be a part of the team?
4. I want to help out but I have absolutely no experience!
- We have a training program for those who wants to help out but has no previous experiences. While we'd prefer if you have some form of prior experience, if you're willing to spend some time and practice hard, we're sure that there's a spot for you; our only requirement is that you have Photoshop installed on whatever computer you're using (or have easy access to a computer with Photoshop on it). We also have a couple of staffs that could guide you through the process and help you out. So feel free to tell us if you're interested! Click here for more information.
5. Can you update faster?
- I'm sorry to say that most of us at Titania also has lives of our own and we're taking precious hours from our personal life so that you, the readers, can be satisfied with your needs. So it'd be nice if you guys can wait for awhile. We're always trying our best so please don't say ignorant things to rush us. That being said, if one of our projects is taking an age to get updated, give us a nudge.
6. Can I use your scans to translate into a different language.
- The answer is yes, you may use our translations but not our scans. (and please tell us beforehand!) Please buy your own. We're already mass distributing the manga, so we'd prefer you to buy the manga volumes instead of using ours.
Please note that we will continue to give permission to groups of the same language.
Special exceptions with joint projects because other groups have different rules we will follow. Ask for more information!
Please also note that Yona is an exception to this rule as well. Please do not use anything, including our translations, from Akatsuki no Yona.
7. How many posts do I need to see the Yona downloads?
- The current post count necessary to access this has been 20. Please don't complain about this, as it really isn't difficult to reach.
- Edit (by Serinata): If you have been placed under probation, your post count needed is 35. So far, the only reason you've been put in probation is due to something related to spam posting. Do it again, I ban you. Feel free to complain about it in a thread or by PM, just as long as you aren't spamming the threads.
8. Help! I can't remember/access my account.
- If you can't recover your account through the default options, please message us on Facebook with your email letting us know. We can assist in recovering your account.
- If you do not have Facebook/if you prefer email, email email@example.com using the email that you registered your account with. It's an email for one of the admins, and she'll be able to help you recover your account as well.
9. Help! I can't post on the forum.
- See this lovely picture here for assistance.
10. Help! I can't access the Yona downloads!
- The Yona downloads are located under our forum area Scanlations -> Current Projects -> Akatsuki no Yona. Click here to go there now. (Keep in mind you must have a post count of 20+ to access it.)
11. I want to read Yona on your online reader, but I don't see the new chapters there...?
- We have chosen to stop uploading the chapters to our reader. You can only read them by downloading now.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Joined: May 29 2016, 03:25 AM
i clicked on the add reply pic that's posted and I laughed. it's real funny that it's so obviously THERE but I don't see it (I see it, but I didn't think it woule be IT, ykow what I'm sayin?). One of the few days in my life where i feel...kinda dumb. hahahahahaha
0 people like this